d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Mods & Private Realms >
Poll > Favorite Private Realm
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 65,351.00
Jun 5 2021 09:32pm
Quote (pepe030 @ Jun 5 2021 12:10am)
for me it's PoD and Median

The goblin season in Median is awesome. i'm very exited for the big release.

Curious if you'd recommend this mod for a casual gaming experience while I wait for d2r? Also, what's better for median, single player or online?

And since you've played project diablo, which one do you prefer? I'm predominantly a game loyalist so I try out very few games, I prefer ones that having staying power. This won't be my main game/I don't have that much time to sink into it so I'm not so concerned about progressing quickly or pvp etc. (Would hate ladder resets wiping characters as that's wat I've heard from online pd2)

Thanks for any insight!
Gold: 22,765.02
Jun 6 2021 04:18am
Quote (rabidfruits @ Jun 6 2021 05:32am)
Curious if you'd recommend this mod for a casual gaming experience while I wait for d2r? Also, what's better for median, single player or online?

And since you've played project diablo, which one do you prefer? I'm predominantly a game loyalist so I try out very few games, I prefer ones that having staying power. This won't be my main game/I don't have that much time to sink into it so I'm not so concerned about progressing quickly or pvp etc. (Would hate ladder resets wiping characters as that's wat I've heard from online pd2)

Thanks for any insight!

Hi m8,

I always would reccommend the battle net experience. There are frequent ladder resets. Those don't wipe your characters, but put them into the non ladder. This happens both in Median XL and Path of Diablo. I Played Project Diablo 2, but for me I personally like Path of Diablo more, since it sticks a bit closer to the original Diablo. In Path of Diablo the ladder seasons are going six months which is plenty of time to find everything by yourself.

If you like to have a whole new experience on Diablo, then Median XL is a good Mod to try out. It's more fast pace with challenges, uber rifts, etc. There is really a end game which is missed in the original Diablo. The modders are probably the best in class when it comes to modding Diablo 2.

Best,
pepe030
Go Back To Mods & Private Realms Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll