d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Yo
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.01
Apr 22 2021 05:33pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

so basically, never read this topic, fuck you all you're blatantly pussy fags. but if you're not. cool, glad to talk with you]]

fuck your advice, this is rant line imo

today i met a couple of gay people, all good, getting drunk. waiting outside a supermarket, jamming on my harmonica to pass some time - some fit ass girl comes and makes her acquaintance with me. it's a HOT experience.

The gay guys i met, cockblocked me, telling the girl I have I girlfriend... Man, the story goes deeper but going into how else they were doing this is something else really, shit i didnt even notice till I got home. Sure bit of a rant, but I've come from a dark place and having a girl of this quality getting hot with me was... well, what I need and what I deserve. There's a fucking reason she was into me, it's because I'm next level. Not like what I would assume is you neckbeards or simps.

Fuck you guys, everyones an asshole, probably including that girl I met, but at least I would have had some fine ass and great company for a while if it hadn't been for the bullshit gay dudes

this is real life btw

let the entertainment commence
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll