d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > New Survey From Blizzard
Prev18910111214Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 526.00
Apr 20 2021 11:19am
Quote (IFAPTOBAALRUNS @ Apr 20 2021 07:17am)
Dude should be posting in the D4 forum :rofl:

seriously, dude. this man is trying to ruin my favorite game lmao
Gold: 578.00
Apr 20 2021 11:40am
Quote (Raikou @ Apr 20 2021 12:19pm)
seriously, dude. this man is trying to ruin my favorite game lmao

these people will never stop. they seek to destroy every franchise worth anything and then whine when other people try to pick up the pieces
Gold: 526.00
Apr 20 2021 11:43am
Quote (snicky @ Apr 20 2021 07:40am)
these people will never stop. they seek to destroy every franchise worth anything and then whine when other people try to pick up the pieces

i dont fucking get it. Even though i hated diablo 3, i never went to whine and get it changed. i just didnt fucking play it. simple.
god fuck these people. I'm scared of this younger generation, who may find this game a little lack luster compared to the goliath's of games there are now, trying to get into this gem.

edit: i guess its not even JUST the younger generation, just anyone who is only used to huuuge games. extra difficulty called "inferno"? gtfo

This post was edited by Raikou on Apr 20 2021 11:44am
Gold: 0.93
Apr 20 2021 11:45am
Quote (Raikou @ Apr 20 2021 10:43am)
i dont fucking get it. Even though i hated diablo 3, i never went to whine and get it changed. i just didnt fucking play it. simple.
god fuck these people. I'm scared of this younger generation, who may find this game a little lack luster compared to the goliath's of games there are now, trying to get into this gem.

That's actually a good point. I simply just stopped playing D3, never went to their communities and started making wild af suggestions lol

I don't know why they do it

This post was edited by IFAPTOBAALRUNS on Apr 20 2021 11:45am
Gold: 67,654.00
Apr 20 2021 11:49am
Quote (Raikou @ Apr 20 2021 07:43pm)

edit: i guess its not even JUST the younger generation, just anyone who is only used to huuuge games. extra difficulty called "inferno"? gtfo

This
Gold: 0.00
Apr 20 2021 12:07pm
There is no Diablo 3 for a true diablo fan, even Diablo 4 is already dead to me. D2 is simply a great game, and i can understand that some of you think thats "already perfect and dont need any changes @ all)
so please be salty and flame, it wont hit me at all :o)
Iam playing d2 since release (with many breaks to be honest, but every 2-3 years i'd play it with 2-3 mule accounts)
With every patch, there were some new additions to the game like new runewords, new items, new monster spawns in dif areas, bug fixes, skill adjustments and so on. You must be blind if you'd think blizzard won't change this game in near future. Some streamer/big part of the community will whine how "frustrating souls/nagas/stygian dolls" in hell games are... and they will change it.(just an example)
Dont misunderstand me, i will play the game, even there are no major changes @ all, but understand, that blizzard is not a good Samaritan for its core player base. Its all about sales. The hard core d2 players wont exceed 10-15% of all players, so blizz will do, whatever it takes to get players into the game and hold them there, no matter what it takes.

The best thing that can happen to the d2 core(that dont want any changes at all) is, that d2r will flop like warcraft 3 reforged and wont get any patches.
For my part, i dont think its a good idea when you'd need a 32:9 monitor in order to compete in late game (aka PVP). PK was always there in d2, but a Blizzsorc/MindBlastAssa hitting you 3 screens away, sounds kinda lame to me.(like a legit far cast mod).

What i want to say is, D2 is great, but new content is always welcome for me... The only important thing is, that the true d2 flair wont vanish due agressive/excessive patch wars.

Gold: 23,056.09
Apr 20 2021 01:31pm
Quote (Jaina @ Apr 20 2021 01:01pm)
you must be completely out of your mind to think nerfing enigma is fine.

this is what made the game and PvP as we know it.

if you remove the ability to teleport for every class, the entire balance is ruined

Yeah excetly. I don't say nerf enigma haha. But you can nerf some stuff to make the worts items seems better. Just dont touch enigma! Or it it getting nerf, dont touch the teleport aspect! But yeah, nerf stuff over Buffing it ... buff = make the game easier and this is D3 mentality! Lol
Gold: 7,090.00
Apr 20 2021 01:44pm
Maybe there should be:
1) Non-ladder
2) Ladder
3) Special Ladder with Balance Changes

And players can choose whatever they like :)

*But then what would happen with special league items when it's over? :bouncy:

This post was edited by huntE on Apr 20 2021 01:48pm
Gold: 1,640.00
Apr 20 2021 02:49pm
Quote (Hrothgor @ Apr 20 2021 02:07pm)
There is no Diablo 3 for a true diablo fan, even Diablo 4 is already dead to me. D2 is simply a great game, and i can understand that some of you think thats "already perfect and dont need any changes @ all)
so please be salty and flame, it wont hit me at all :o)
Iam playing d2 since release (with many breaks to be honest, but every 2-3 years i'd play it with 2-3 mule accounts)
With every patch, there were some new additions to the game like new runewords, new items, new monster spawns in dif areas, bug fixes, skill adjustments and so on. You must be blind if you'd think blizzard won't change this game in near future. Some streamer/big part of the community will whine how "frustrating souls/nagas/stygian dolls" in hell games are... and they will change it.(just an example)
Dont misunderstand me, i will play the game, even there are no major changes @ all, but understand, that blizzard is not a good Samaritan for its core player base. Its all about sales. The hard core d2 players wont exceed 10-15% of all players, so blizz will do, whatever it takes to get players into the game and hold them there, no matter what it takes.

The best thing that can happen to the d2 core(that dont want any changes at all) is, that d2r will flop like warcraft 3 reforged and wont get any patches.
For my part, i dont think its a good idea when you'd need a 32:9 monitor in order to compete in late game (aka PVP). PK was always there in d2, but a Blizzsorc/MindBlastAssa hitting you 3 screens away, sounds kinda lame to me.(like a legit far cast mod).

What i want to say is, D2 is great, but new content is always welcome for me... The only important thing is, that the true d2 flair wont vanish due agressive/excessive patch wars.

That's what I've been saying, they will follow the money and popular opinion. If the reddit/blizzard forum peeps that want changes outnumber the "no changes" crowd buckle up and get ready for a ride. I just hope they make those changes on a separate realm or server so there's an untouched version to retreat back to incase the changes fuck the game up.
Gold: 578.00
Apr 20 2021 02:53pm
Quote (JayDub @ Apr 20 2021 03:49pm)
to incase the changes fuck the game up.

rest assured they will, and the kiddies will get to be smug about getting what they want before we all have to discard an ugly reddit frankenstein of a game
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev18910111214Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll