d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Lf For Builds Tips.
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 17 2021 10:33am
Hello there. Im gonna participate in this new event on D2ga. Which is Super Ubers.
The moderator told us that we would need atlest 7 pps to clear the hole thing and we need tank,healer and dps etc.

So my question to you guys is:

1: Im looking for a really nice tank build that can handle alot of dmg,good resistance etc, a REAL survivor.

2: A nice healer build, and as far as i know there are just paladins that can make that role in game.

Thankfull for answers.

Reagards.
Gold: 4,239.00
May 5 2021 08:03am
What is D2ga?
Gold: 0.00
May 5 2021 11:46am
Not sure what d2ga is?

Also what's a healer ?

Every class can use potions and rejuvenations potions

d2 is not WOW and most classes need to balance survivability and damage output

In most instances in diablo killing faster is just as good as being tankier - so i would ensure your team has balanced chars that are not all glass cannon builds with a range of damage types.

But if you will insist then paladins have auras that can aid whole party, and barb BO and other warcrys also a great party booster no Chars can actually heal other chars unless you use holy bolt but its not feasible really due to really low healing numbers and prayer which again is very low level of healing.

Gold: 190.50
May 6 2021 11:28am
One necro with life tap, or one person with a life tap wand, then a bunch of smiters. Life tap smite is going to heal better than any healer would do.

If you really want a tank char though I would suggest stun werebear. Big defense, huge life, can cast summon grizzly for yet another tank, oak sage or how for party, and shockwave hits the max 10 second stun duration easily.

E/ the only way I can imagine life tap smite not working is if they are giving the ubers something like 99%+ damage reduce. If so, I’d probably still use life tap smiters but just add in the tank that otherwise wouldn’t be needed

This post was edited by Belarathon on May 6 2021 11:32am
Gold: 735.51
May 14 2021 12:30am
correct, life tap is the best "healer" in this game. u dont need any necro. just a party full of smiters with exile and draculs and gg
but i guess that GA is some kind of private server and probaly life tap will be banned/nerfed =). in that case i guess the only way to """heal""" will be the holy bolt paladin. but im not sure if that even works

This post was edited by niketn on May 14 2021 12:31am
Gold: 4,415.00
May 14 2021 11:36am
Healer paladin:

Max prayer aura, 1 point in cleanse (and have it as active aura) with insight weapon (probably staff to remove all of the str req's) and spamming holy bolt with healing merc. Can easily achive 70-100 hp regen per aura tick.

Barb has got highest base hp with passives to boost his survivability up.

Without full rules set, advise will be vague.
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll