d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Best Cs Runner On A Budget
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,170.00
Apr 19 2021 03:24am
Quote (Recividistic @ Apr 19 2021 12:20am)
Corr: I had infinity on nat trap sin. Ik barb.

IK for sure since you can have 1 point in berzerk.
Gold: 8,888.89
Apr 19 2021 01:29pm
Quote (MindVirus @ Apr 17 2021 04:39pm)
No engima or infinity. Full clear. Some MF desirable.

Blizz sorc or something else could beat it?

Charge / Hammerdin ... oldschool, Spirit sword / Spirit Paladin Shield / Vipers / Magefist and whatever FCR bp missing ... ravenfrost ring.

Barb... WW & +1 pt Berserk skill build... or leap berserk barb (normally leap is a GF barb with 1 pt Berserk) ... howling berserker (pretty slow) ... note, with barb, Find Item skill horcking corpses... can use Eth Skulders Ire which you can also upgrade to elite item... NOTE Skulders Ire REPAIRS, so does not break (jfyi if you did not know already)

Hybrid built sorcs / amazons ... conviction zealer since they removed Iron Maiden from Chaos Sanc... wish they re-instate that with D2r

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Apr 19 2021 01:30pm
Gold: 515.11
Apr 19 2021 02:39pm
With basically no gear, lightning trap sin with fireblast or hammerdin that uses charge to get around. Hammerdin can get it done with like a 3 diamond pally shield, 3 to hammer scepter and 48 fcr.

Blizz sorc with a decked out merc works fine, but you'll probably want to skip most of the oblivion knights.

With a decent bow switch or upped titans qnd lower res wand switch, javazon can manage too. I dont want to say razortail is mandatory but the damage increase to LF is insane.

Fishyzon (LF CS FA) works fine too and probably with worse gear.

Summon necros can do it stacked to the gills with mf but they are slower than slow especially without enigma. My single player necro would use insight merc and just max out revive for his 8 player hell clears, 30k hitpoint revives tank way better than level 24 skeletons with 800 hp.
Gold: 21,250.00
Apr 19 2021 04:18pm
My question was focused on efficiency, fast runs with low resources, not on being able to do.

On players 1 you can do any content with any class/build.. but being able to do it fast, thats something else.

I decided to test it and Blizz sorc is faster then Hammer, you just skip oblivion knights along the way, which is also the best approach with hammer, since repositioning to kill these bastards is really bad/time consuming without enigma.
Gold: 222.69
Apr 19 2021 06:54pm
Quote (MindVirus @ Apr 20 2021 06:18am)
My question was focused on efficiency, fast runs with low resources, not on being able to do.

On players 1 you can do any content with any class/build.. but being able to do it fast, thats something else.

I decided to test it and Blizz sorc is faster then Hammer, you just skip oblivion knights along the way, which is also the best approach with hammer, since repositioning to kill these bastards is really bad/time consuming without enigma.

What do you use for merc, for most part he should be able to kill a cold immune fast. From budget to fully geared, sorc is always fastest but you have to know your ways around her weak defense. This doesn’t mean everyone can take on fanatic, amp damage or convic elites head on.

There’s other builds can do cs safer, fully clear but somewhat slower. Keep in mind there’s lower resistance wand, which a cold sorc can’t really utilize.

This post was edited by Tarisus on Apr 19 2021 06:59pm
Gold: 21,250.00
Apr 19 2021 07:01pm
Quote (Tarisus @ Apr 19 2021 09:54pm)
What do you use for merc, for most part he should be able to kill a cold immune fast. From budget to fully geared, sorc is always fastest but you have to know your ways around her weak defense.

There’s other builds can do cs safer, fully clear but somewhat slower.

Merc is using Obedience, Treachery and Tal Mask (budget setup) and is able to kill fast if they stand still, but they wont.. so I rather skip, its faster, I get more runs in and more kills of other mob types in the same time. Only stop to kill Lord De Seis.

Not interested in safer, but in faster! Just wanted to check if there was some other build I was not considering.

Thanks anyways.
Gold: 8,888.89
Apr 20 2021 12:44am
Quote (MindVirus @ Apr 20 2021 01:01pm)
Merc is using Obedience, Treachery and Tal Mask (budget setup) and is able to kill fast if they stand still, but they wont.. so I rather skip, its faster, I get more runs in and more kills of other mob types in the same time. Only stop to kill Lord De Seis.

Not interested in safer, but in faster! Just wanted to check if there was some other build I was not considering.

Thanks anyways.

Well, if you are a lucky gambler, you may get a decent +Tele charge amulet for a different build other than Sorc.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll