d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Covid Vaccines - Yes Or No?
Prev1131415161729Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,955.95
Jun 16 2021 01:59pm
Quote (SBD @ Jun 16 2021 12:53pm)
So you're saying the doctors that are involved touting the dangers are paid off and those that are not are being censored.

I travel to some of the most remote places on earth. It's amazing the doctors in those areas are all being paid off. It's good that these overlords don't forget to pay off the little guys too!

out side the USA doctors can recommend things like hydroxychloroquine.

"I travel to some of the most remote places on earth. It's amazing the doctors in those areas are all being paid off...."
(some kind of weird argument stuck in side your head.)

as an example, what happened to these people?
American Doctors Address COVID-19 Misinformation with Capitol Hill Press Conference
https://www.bitchute.com/video/71W1O4TdJxo0/
Gold: 2,489.69
Jun 16 2021 03:53pm

idc if it was genetically engineered, manipulated to make it more viral, or manipulated to make it cross species. someone leaked it, someone fucked up, and the lies are all fairly public now.

if it came from nature why lie about the bats in the wuhan lab?
Gold: 63,142.89
Jun 16 2021 05:23pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Jun 16 2021 03:47pm)
Depends what you mean by "sufficiently regulate". In terms of treatment efficacy and safety, they are sufficient IMO.

The opioid crisis proved that the FDA is unable to protect consumers from the unsafe products that big drug companies want to administer.

Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Jun 16 2021 03:47pm)
The real issue is that congress has not empowered them to regulate pharmaceutical companies advertising and marketing efforts.

If you are offering that as the explanation for why the FDA can not prevent the drug companies from administering unsafe products to consumers, then I will not disagree you.
Gold: 12,730.67
Jun 16 2021 05:32pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jun 16 2021 02:53pm)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Czlg1xLJA

idc if it was genetically engineered, manipulated to make it more viral, or manipulated to make it cross species. someone leaked it, someone fucked up, and the lies are all fairly public now.

if it came from nature why lie about the bats in the wuhan lab?

Jesus Christ these people are stupid and revising history. The original theory by Trump and the right wing was that it was intentionally released, was it not?

Anyway, suppose that your hypothesis is correct. How would the response be different? Should it be different?

I think you should give this a read:
https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/06/15/lab-leak-theory-doesnt-hold-up-covid-china/

I'm not saying that you're wrong, it's just that there's A LOT of bullshit going around and it's important to base your conclusions off the evidence.

This post was edited by thundercock on Jun 16 2021 05:57pm
Gold: 260.11
Jun 16 2021 05:43pm
Quote (Kayeto @ Jun 16 2021 06:23pm)
The opioid crisis proved that the FDA is unable to protect consumers from the unsafe products that big drug companies want to administer.
If you are offering that as the explanation for why the FDA can not prevent the drug companies from administering unsafe products to consumers, then I will not disagree you.

The FDA will never ever be able to stop pharmaceutical companies from administering unsafe products to customers. They should not have that as one of their goals, because that would lead to all medicine being outlawed. In light of this information it should be easy to see why the FDA is massively successful at regulating virtually every kind of medicine, even if some specific problems still exist. Every medicine is poison if you dose it wrong, every medicine has unwarranted risks if it's given in the wrong situation.

The one area they massively fail is pharmaceutical company advertising and that's because Congress does not empower them to do so.

I'm not fan of pharmaceutical companies, but we need to understand specifically where the issues are with FDA regulation instead of making blanket statements of "They fail to do X".

This post was edited by NetflixAdaptationWidow on Jun 16 2021 05:44pm
Gold: 2,489.69
Jun 16 2021 06:23pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jun 16 2021 06:32pm)
Jesus Christ these people are stupid and revising history. The original theory by Trump and the right wing was that it was intentionally released, was it not?

Anyway, suppose that your hypothesis is correct. How would the response be different? Should it be different?

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/06/15/lab-leak-theory-doesnt-hold-up-covid-china/

I'm not saying that you're wrong, it's just that there's A LOT of bullshit going around and it's important to base your conclusions off the evidence.

The claim it was planned is tinfoil. But the response should be increased scrutiny on this type of research. And a stop to funding it. Let the Chinese spend our money they took via ip theft.

I will read that tho
Gold: 500.00
Jun 16 2021 06:39pm
Trusting people with medical degrees or people who think trump won an election he lost in a land slide

Decisions decisions 🤔
Gold: 2,617.52
Jun 16 2021 07:07pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jun 16 2021 07:32pm)

Evidence doesn't really matter unless you're among the minority that can actually follow the evidence. You'd need nine years experience in virology to determine the trail of evidence. Which viral proteins and genes came from where and how they formed originally.

It would be easy for a billion dollar entity like China or Big industry to pay money to fool the majority of people except for a few virologists who could see how the virus was actually formed, likely from antigenic shift by accident.

Quote (duffman316 @ Jun 16 2021 08:39pm)
Trusting people with medical degrees or people who think trump won an election he lost in a land slide

Decisions decisions 🤔

Who pays them though?

Either way Fauci deserves to burn in hell. He botched the AIDS epidemic. He botched this epidemic. He just needs to jump off a cliff and do the world a favor.

Quote (thesnipa @ Jun 16 2021 08:23pm)
The claim it was planned is tinfoil. But the response should be increased scrutiny on this type of research. And a stop to funding it. Let the Chinese spend our money they took via ip theft.

I will read that tho

Thousands of biosafety level two laboratories operate in the USA and Europe using pandemic potential viral vectors. You will never stop their billion dollar motives.

Fun fact, George Bush was staunchly against these vectors. It wasn't until Obama that they were greenlit.

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Jun 16 2021 07:16pm
Gold: 1,895.00
Jun 16 2021 07:44pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jun 16 2021 09:07pm)
Evidence doesn't really matter unless you're among the minority that can actually follow the evidence. You'd need nine years experience in virology to determine the trail of evidence. Which viral proteins and genes came from where and how they formed originally.

It would be easy for a billion dollar entity like China or Big industry to pay money to fool the majority of people except for a few virologists who could see how the virus was actually formed, likely from antigenic shift by accident.

Who pays them though?

Either way Fauci deserves to burn in hell. He botched the AIDS epidemic. He botched this epidemic. He just needs to jump off a cliff and do the world a favor.

Thousands of biosafety level two laboratories operate in the USA and Europe using pandemic potential viral vectors. You will never stop their billion dollar motives.

Fun fact, George Bush was staunchly against these vectors. It wasn't until Obama that they were greenlit.

Why do you think fauci botched this pandemic?

This post was edited by dark-soul on Jun 16 2021 07:45pm
Gold: 260.11
Jun 16 2021 07:46pm
Quote (dark-soul @ Jun 16 2021 08:44pm)
Why do you think fauci botched this pandemic?

Fauci as definitely president. Yep checks out
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1131415161729Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll