d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Eve Online > Price Check: 14m Sp Gallente Drone Pilot
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Apr 16 2021 03:36am
I understand this account is locked and branded, I'm currently trying to figure out what happened as I haven't been on JSP in years. I just got my account recovered last night. Please be gentle.

I haven't played EVE since 2008-2010.

I didn't know much about EVE back then, and I sure as fuck don't know anything now.

I have a character with 14m SP, 1.2m SP to unallocated(wtf is this?), 500m liquid ISK and a 1.5bil total networth. I have no idea what I'm doing.

I used to be able to fly a dominix with T2 drones and carebear my way through level 4 or 5 missions. I'm flying around in a Vexor just to get my bearings again. I have a dominix, awidowmaker, and a retriever I in Aunia I.

The character's name is WeiWuWei and looks like a cracked out white chick

If you took the time to read this, even if you aren't interested in buying it, please suggest what types of information about the account are pertinent to a sale that I may be overlooking. I'd love any and all advice concerning what information buyers are looking for, or anything you can think of necessary to make a sale like this possible.

Thanks for reading. <3

Go Back To Eve Online Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll