d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > It"s Ok To Be Racist In Word And Thought?
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,005.00
Apr 17 2021 04:01am
Quote (addone @ Apr 17 2021 03:51am)
well you are very antagonistic person and use ad hominem with numerous posters here.
So then you too woke to use racism under the wrath of your mom and 2 friends on facebook that you have?

If you really crave to be racist this much then I suppose you can in a private setting with like-minded people. The fact of the matter is human beings are generally emotional beings - some more than others. You might not care about one aspect such as race relations but maybe in something else like dating, you are full incel Kingdom like EndlessSky. Your approach to racism is by embracing it, but for most, it's to condemn it - different strokes for different folks.
Gold: 10,655.00
Apr 17 2021 06:25am
Quote (kenw @ Apr 17 2021 05:42am)
As expected, you embarassed yourself but are too proud to admit defeat. If you had any iota of intelligence, you would have clicked the hyperlink of the study at the beginning instead of reading the article.

https://acleddata.com/2020/09/03/demonstrations-political-violence-in-america-new-data-for-summer-2020/

Anything else? Go back to sleep old man - you've exerted yourself too much for one day.

A propaganda piece 2 months before and election... is NOT proof of anything.
Gold: 1,005.00
Apr 17 2021 07:02am
Quote (Ghot @ Apr 17 2021 08:25am)
A propaganda piece 2 months before and election... is NOT proof of anything.

As expected, you embarassed yourself but are too proud to admit defeat. If you had any iota of intelligence, you would have clicked the hyperlink of the study at the beginning instead of reading the article.
Gold: 2,617.52
Apr 17 2021 07:54am
Quote (kenw @ Apr 16 2021 10:23pm)
Your fragile ego will lead you down the road to perdition. To your chagrin, this isn't the 1940s where you can do whatever you want to us. Never ever forget 1964. Tread carefully.

Scratch a liberal and you find a psychotic fascist.
Gold: 10,655.00
Apr 17 2021 01:23pm
Quote (kenw @ Apr 17 2021 09:02am)

If it makes you feel better to believe that... go for it. LOL
Gold: 14,569.69
Apr 17 2021 01:26pm
Of course anyone can be and think whatever they want. They shouldn’t be protected from consequences though
Gold: 347.20
Apr 17 2021 01:52pm
Everyone is racist. Every races are racist. People tend to be biased toward their races thus making them racist if you listen to what people believe racism is.

This post was edited by SunnyvaleTrailerPark on Apr 17 2021 01:52pm
Gold: 80,239.69
Apr 17 2021 05:41pm
Quote (addone @ Apr 15 2021 11:56pm)
But not action.

/ˈreɪsɪst/
adjective
prejudiced against or antagonistic towards a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.
"we are investigating complaints about racist abuse"
noun
a person who is prejudiced against or antagonistic towards people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.
"he has been targeted by vicious racists online"

I don't like rap or reggee music for instance one could say I have prejudice, I don't like listening to it, or asocciate with people who are into it. Does it mean I go around and break every speaker that plays it or set my dogs on anyone that looks like one?

So why not have racism?

Discuss

The word that describes what you're questioning is called Discrimination.
Gold: 2.57
Apr 17 2021 06:58pm
Quote (addone @ Apr 16 2021 06:56am)
But not action.

/ˈreɪsɪst/
adjective
prejudiced against or antagonistic towards a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.
"we are investigating complaints about racist abuse"
noun
a person who is prejudiced against or antagonistic towards people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.
"he has been targeted by vicious racists online"

I don't like rap or reggee music for instance one could say I have prejudice, I don't like listening to it, or asocciate with people who are into it. Does it mean I go around and break every speaker that plays it or set my dogs on anyone that looks like one?

So why not have racism?

Discuss

Racism is completely normal, to some degree, and obviously we interact with eachother and all races peacefully as a society, but still, deep down, everyone has preference for their own race and judges the races differently whether they admit it or not.
The only race with out-group preference are white liberals because they've been brainwashed.
The entire concept of "Racism" wasn't a thing until recently, maybe after WW2 or around those years in the 50's-60's.
"Racism" is simply a political tool to attack white people and white societies. That's all it is. It's nothing different from the Communist propaganda of the soviet union, or of the Chinese cultural revolution. They're merely using race to achieve the same goals as before; submission to their ideology.

This post was edited by wh0racLe on Apr 17 2021 06:59pm
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Apr 18 2021 03:30am
Quote (wh0racLe @ Apr 18 2021 12:58pm)
Racism is completely normal, to some degree, and obviously we interact with eachother and all races peacefully as a society, but still, deep down, everyone has preference for their own race and judges the races differently whether they admit it or not.
The only race with out-group preference are white liberals because they've been brainwashed.
The entire concept of "Racism" wasn't a thing until recently, maybe after WW2 or around those years in the 50's-60's.
"Racism" is simply a political tool to attack white people and white societies. That's all it is. It's nothing different from the Communist propaganda of the soviet union, or of the Chinese cultural revolution. They're merely using race to achieve the same goals as before; submission to their ideology.

Yea that pretty much sums it up for me aswell. I enjoy making fun of other people's accents and numerous other traits or attributes. There is a line I feel like killing/hurting another for being different is where it's not cool. But I agree racism was probably invented last century to divide
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll