d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Add A New Tab To Show Top Mediators For The Year
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 700.69
Trader: Trusted
Apr 13 2021 10:53pm
Currently the “top 100 mediators list” shows the top mediators of all time, I think it would cool if there was another tab that showed the top mediators for a particular year, and the current year

https://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?act=stash&a=109

So on that page, you could tab over and see who’s had the most mediations in 2021, or even possibly look at previous years.
I think this could incentivize lazy mediators to try a little harder, and spark some friendly competition and banter.
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
Apr 13 2021 11:18pm
It shows "Top 200 Mediators List" for us regular users. I don't know how seeing a difference in a staffs active med time for us regular users benefits us in anymore than having a staff like you to begin with does. I also feel like the overall History of Meditations does not necessarily need to be on display and those who have put in their time another day should not lose out on that top spot because of the variety of changes or difference in meds activity system today. I think the top list is good as is and if you want to fluff up the staffs feathers on Mediators activity you could do that by other community means already available and practiced on the site. You could also encourage Monthly Mediations through new ideas that would not necessarily take away from the current and Historic top 200 Meditators List. The list can go on. Anyway.

Leaning No. I can see the good intention in it though so that is cool. Maybe something like this can happen for the staff but on the part of the site only available to the staff. ;)

This post was edited by Sempervirens on Apr 13 2021 11:27pm
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll