d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Biden'ers Destroy Minneapolis
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 260.11
Apr 14 2021 08:41pm
Quote (KrWWW @ Apr 14 2021 09:25pm)
By definition, it's hard to get a police officer for more than manslaughter when they're on the job

Quote (SSBBWGiantessLover @ Apr 14 2021 09:37pm)
yea I'm sure that lady was thinking I can't wait to kill this guy and ruin my life

Depends on the jurisdiction for what qualifies as murder versus manslaughter.

Murder doesn't always require premeditation. I'm fairly sure that 3rd degree doesn't require premeditation, like, anywhere.

Like, first degree is premeditated and personal, second degree is intent to kill but not planned ahead, and third degree is acting in a way that you know can kill somebody and not doing anything to alleviate it.

but now that I'm googling I'm seeing that 3rd degree often doesn't exist and is just manslaughter of various forms. So it depends.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Apr 14 2021 08:43pm
Gold: 80,239.69
Apr 14 2021 08:51pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ Apr 13 2021 11:04pm)
The police are a violent and armed street gang who murder people every day. You either run from them or you fight them unless you want to passively die.

Exposing the truth works too like Badge = "Bad'Ge'"=The badgers or enforces of the bad guys.
They don't want me doing a visual expose' of them ;)

They are Mammon's meat heads & meat shields. They only show up when good guys resist or fight back in order to "ice" the good guy.
Always a ploy to bully the innocent and spare the bully. Phone calls from drunken liberals are a right to detain law abiding conservatives.
The constitution has been replaced by vaccine papers....yikes.

A bunch of former highschool degenerates w/ no actual brains but radios & fire arms -
the only thing more dangerous could be a populous w/o firearms to defend against them....yikes
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll