d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > War In Ukraine/taiwan
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 285.00
Apr 14 2021 05:43am
Quote (ofthevoid @ Apr 13 2021 05:49pm)
I don't get the dick measuring honestly. A full-out war between us and Russia or China would leave scorched earth. We're mad at Russia because they've essentially developed delivery for their nukes that can basically make our THAAD's obsolete. I'm sure China has the same type of capability. In reality, no one would win and most of the globe would be massively worse off.

Why I said proxy war in Ukraine over them pretending Crimea is theirs. Ukraine is Europe. Russian aggression not tolerable in Europe.

You never read my posts lol.

China's international policy is that it is the sovereign ruler of earth and all nations are subject to their security laws.

Its amazing Little Hand's cuck brigade didn't sell out taiwan over the four years they were in power.

Also I think Google auto corrected Taiwan to China in my post. I had to go back and type it? Or freudian slip through keyboard?

This post was edited by Skinned on Apr 14 2021 05:48am
Gold: 98,921.50
Apr 14 2021 09:52am
This true? It's RT but seems legit.

Gold: 111,755.50
Apr 14 2021 09:53am
The build up of russian armed forces near the Ukraine border is not a precursor to some kind of invasion.
Such an invasion would be done as a surprise attack.

It's a diversion tactic against the interior problems of Russia's current regime.
They would like to distract from the Navalny situation whilst appearing strong in response to sanctions over the Navalny situation.

Russia would love a succession of eastern Ukraine to Russia. They will not risk more Nato intervention by invading Donetsk region.
They already have agents fighting with separatists. They will play a longer game and eventually have at the very least subordinate control over whatever power structure remains in eastern Ukraine.

China/ Taiwan have basically been at war since the chinese civil war began. Late 1920's. So intermittently for 100 years.

If this was going to be a trigger for ww3 itneiuld have happened by now.

Western/Nato economies are so intrinsically linked to Chinas manufacturing output, that open conventional war between both would not benefit either.

I'd foresee that, other than a nuclear blunder or over reaction by one side to another. The more likely cause of a world war would be water/food scarcity, rising water levels, a power crisis or global pandemic with a higher mortality rate than covid leading to mass hysteria or collapse of law and order.

Covert economic and power based proxy wars are already happening today and will continue.
Gold: 413.69
Apr 14 2021 10:34am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Apr 14 2021 08:53am)
The build up of russian armed forces near the Ukraine border is not a precursor to some kind of invasion.
Such an invasion would be done as a surprise attack.

It's a diversion tactic against the interior problems of Russia's current regime.
They would like to distract from the Navalny situation whilst appearing strong in response to sanctions over the Navalny situation.

Russia would love a succession of eastern Ukraine to Russia. They will not risk more Nato intervention by invading Donetsk region.
They already have agents fighting with separatists. They will play a longer game and eventually have at the very least subordinate control over whatever power structure remains in eastern Ukraine.

China/ Taiwan have basically been at war since the chinese civil war began. Late 1920's. So intermittently for 100 years.

If this was going to be a trigger for ww3 itneiuld have happened by now.

Western/Nato economies are so intrinsically linked to Chinas manufacturing output, that open conventional war between both would not benefit either.

I'd foresee that, other than a nuclear blunder or over reaction by one side to another. The more likely cause of a world war would be water/food scarcity, rising water levels, a power crisis or global pandemic with a higher mortality rate than covid leading to mass hysteria or collapse of law and order.

Covert economic and power based proxy wars are already happening today and will continue.

This post scares me because people who respond to concerns with bold, confident statements designed to calm people down like "its not a precursor" or "it would have happened by now" are SO often wrong that its almost cosmic karma.
Apr 14 2021 10:49am
Quote (Kuggergug @ Apr 14 2021 05:34pm)
This post scares me because people who respond to concerns with bold, confident statements designed to calm people down like "its not a precursor" or "it would have happened by now" are SO often wrong that its almost cosmic karma.

If rationality scares you and cosmic karma does not. Then you should prolly just pack another pre-armageddon bong hit
Gold: 10,402.00
Apr 14 2021 10:55am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Apr 14 2021 12:49pm)
If rationality scares you and cosmic karma does not. Then you should prolly just pack another pre-armageddon bong hit

sign me up for one of these bong hits
Gold: 413.69
Apr 14 2021 11:35am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Apr 14 2021 09:49am)

Uh, YOU are the irrational one. Your post was a DIRECT appeal to emotion. Pure confident statements, designed to win people over with nothing but assurances.
Apr 14 2021 11:38am
Quote (Kuggergug @ Apr 14 2021 06:35pm)
Uh, YOU are the irrational one. Your post was a DIRECT appeal to emotion. Pure confident statements, designed to win people over with nothing but assurances.

Idgaf about emotion. Your post literally said you were scared.
That's a little...well... emotional.
Gold: 18,784.00
Apr 14 2021 12:32pm
Quote (said_aouita @ Apr 13 2021 02:51pm)
Hilarious if you think China and Russia will be on the same side.

There is plenty of media coverage on what's happening between Taiwan and China. How does a stuck ship in the Suez canal relate to the China Taiwan conflict?

I was just laying out some events that I think could be pertinent for the big picture. The Suez could very well have been a message, the incident is pretty... questionable, it's a boat with good amount of technology, I doubt it's an accident. There's huge stuff going on with Chinese belt n road initiative, I also think Antarctica is a part of the puzzle here because it will open up new trade route and new partnership/business opportunities.

I've read some interesting stuff in these posts but I am on the side that China/Russia are literally having their best time seeing the mess in the west, the globalist agenda and the Davos men's are doing a great job so far disrupting everything. It always comes down to 3 things ; money, power, energy, no matter how you twist the things up this is the biggest transfer of capital of the history
Gold: 285.00
Apr 14 2021 12:35pm
Quote (Mahtava @ Apr 14 2021 12:55pm)
sign me up for one of these bong hits

Ditto
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll