d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > New And In Need Of Help
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.70
Apr 13 2021 02:47am
Hi I’m new to this game I’m in d2 lod uswest soft core so I started playing today and a guy gives me sigons set and 2 weapons one 5 socketed and one 6 he’s says they are valuable and do not put gems in them just runes and he says THE RIGHT RUNES and I was like what the hell are you talking about so I am just so lost and was wondering how I get my , any advice?!
Gold: 0.00
Apr 13 2021 07:39am
What kind of weapons are they?
The 5os wep can be used for CtA (Call to Arms rw) or if it is a phase blade then for Grief.
But dont worry if you put any gems into it with a Hel rune and a town portal scroll you can remove the items from the sockets.

I'd say check some youtube videos about d2 first.
Gold: 5,450.00
Apr 13 2021 10:13am
Ok, first as a new player, just kill shit and quest. Learn the game. See what it’s like to run around and do what you want.

Once you have some play time, I recommend reading this: http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/basics/

At that website it will tell you EVERYTHING about this game. Read and read. There are some tricks but it would be best for you to learn the game and then learn this tricks etc. thats my opinion.
Gold: 0.00
Apr 14 2021 09:55am
It will be a long while before you have to worry about those weapons. About the only use you'll have for them runeword wise starting out would be an Honor runeword in the 5os weapon depending what it is.
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll