d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Trusted's On Pvp
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 4,150.00
Apr 9 2021 10:36am
Hello everyone.

I have been realizing for some time that there is a brutal difference between users who have been playing for a long time and those who have recently joined D2 and D2jsp.

I think that if there were people who were directly in charge of promoting pvp in an objective way both in groups and alone, the community would grow in a way that is as healthy as it is necessary.

I see a lot of people / guilds who spend a lot of time on this and it doesn't always work out for them. Sometimes because there is not enough time, others because people do not pay attention, others it seems that there are "cronyisms" ...

I think that if there were Trusted's in this section of the forum wanting to help, in a short time we would begin to see the fruits of a good organization

I am sure that the support of a Trusted person will motivate all users, both new and old. In addition to sharing the effort that these events require.

For the moment I present my suggestion. I am sure that if this idea is well received, the terms can be nuanced to achieve maximum effectiveness. I think the PvP community needs help at all levels.

Thanks all for read it.

Have a nice day

Jorge.

Gold: 0.00
Apr 9 2021 11:10am
users with a trusted tag aren’t by definition good at pvp or other complex aspects of the game so i don’t see how that would solve anything
i believe after 20 years of d2 there’s enough information out there for anyone to research to find the answer, or someone else in the d2 discussion forum will know the answer
the issue is that most people are simply too lazy to find the answer themselves
Apr 9 2021 11:15am
Quote (Fate @ Apr 9 2021 07:10pm)
users with a trusted tag aren’t by definition good at pvp or other complex aspects of the game so i don’t see how that would solve anything
i believe after 20 years of d2 there’s enough information out there for anyone to research to find the answer, or someone else in the d2 discussion forum will know the answer
the issue is that most people are simply too lazy to find the answer themselves

Thats true, im withit 100% but, we are playing d2 like.. 15+ years.. im sure there are people who want to make the comunity bigger.

Im sure there are pvp players who are able for explain a little about pvp

Sure, people usually prefer the faster way but.. i really think d2 comunity needs it too so.. it can be mutual help.

Trusted tag is an honorable tag. Im sure people will listen 100% when tag is on

I saw pvp at last 3 ladders.. pfff.. always same people at privates, always same people at publics, but nobody doing nothing for make a bigger comunity.

There are peopleleaving d2 cause boring of same people and there are people leaving d2 cause solo's and vs hackers or pro players

I think we all like this game, i think we can do a little for make d2 funnier, like 15 years ago when warclanes ^^^

What do you think, Fate? (Im Nom4da)

(anyway its funny to say "lazy guys" at a full bots game xD)

I think there are lot of people selling items but not so much playing.. a little help here is not a bad option. Dont know how but pvp needs help or there will be not people to sell items xDD

This post was edited by 21111987 on Apr 9 2021 11:22am
Apr 9 2021 12:30pm
Maybe better if called "suporter" than "Trusted"

Dam really nobody thinks is good idea? xd
Gold: 333.33
Apr 9 2021 12:36pm
I doubt the site would implement anything close to this. PVP section could use an add on similar to bnp to have more success with this idea.
Apr 9 2021 12:39pm
Quote (ALBINO_RHINO @ Apr 9 2021 08:36pm)
I doubt the site would implement anything close to this. PVP section could use an add on similar to bnp to have more success with this idea.

What bnp means sir? I really trust in you both, if you saying is not a good idea im sure you are right.

I only wanted to help a little the pvp comunity.

We need new users

This post was edited by 21111987 on Apr 9 2021 12:40pm
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 80%
Apr 9 2021 12:52pm
Nope
Gold: 9,205.00
Apr 9 2021 03:00pm
No idea what you're suggesting here.
Those who are tagged as "trusted" simply show good manners on this site and dedicate their time helping out in different things.
They don't have any specific knowledge about a specific game, and I'm sure those who want to help in the pvp section are already doing so.

Also we don't *need* new users, and being a new jsp member doesn't translate to being new in a game.
Apr 9 2021 03:12pm
Quote (HardyTarget @ Apr 9 2021 11:00pm)
No idea what you're suggesting here.
Those who are tagged as "trusted" simply show good manners on this site and dedicate their time helping out in different things.
They don't have any specific knowledge about a specific game, and I'm sure those who want to help in the pvp section are already doing so.

Also we don't *need* new users, and being a new jsp member doesn't translate to being new in a game.

kk

Recived

Suggestion can be closed.

Gold: 28,330.00
Apr 9 2021 03:12pm
I don't think the problem is that there is no one to make the community bigger.

The problem is the game is very old without an update in 15+ years, besides resetting ladder which is meaningless since its run by bots anyway.
No new items, skills, acts, etc.

People are bored. The players who still play the game just don't care to try anything else. I recently came back to d2 after 10 years away. I got bored within 2 weeks. Why? Because it's the same game i put thousands and thousands of hours into when I was a kid. There's no "excitement" in it to build a stronger community.

Not hating on diablo of course, its a legendary game. But it's 80% bots and without any update.

Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll