d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Investment & Finance > Amc
Prev1111213141516Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.31
Jun 20 2021 12:35pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Jun 20 2021 02:31pm)
You aren't going to convince anybody lol. Plenty of people throw 12k into a position without doing much dd, and all you are doing is parroting WSB headlines.

I never said it was a pump and dump, I said it was a retail pump.

AMC might go up, it might crash and burn. We can't know the future. I'm just pointing out what assumptions you have to have in order for your thesis to be correct. This is the kind of thing you should be intimiately familiar with before staking a position, so the fact that you are getting all triggered because I'm bringing up the first thing you should have researched on the subject tells me exactly how much DD you did.

Dont need to convince you… was just pointing out your wrong about it not being a short squeeze so you obviously haven’t done dd
Gold: 260.11
Jun 20 2021 12:37pm
Quote (BlemBlem @ Jun 20 2021 01:35pm)
Dont need to convince you… was just pointing out your wrong about it not being a short squeeze so you obviously haven’t done dd

The fact that you are getting triggered by basic DD and refuse to acknowledge the assumptions required to make your position work means you don't know what you're talking about.

Done, end of story. You might be right, but it won't be because you knew what you were doing. Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut.
Gold: 46.34
Jun 20 2021 12:39pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Jun 20 2021 01:34pm)
I don't have anything against retail traders doing DD and banding together to stake a large position. That's a basic free market idea and a more simple version of starting an investment firm.

I was in BB until my landlord offered my house at a ridiculously good price so I had to liquidate. If I hadn't had that offer I'd have been holding BB from $9 mostly because of being tipped off by WSB several months ago on upcoming developments and contracts.

I have nothing against WSB, retail trading, or anything like that. I just want to make sure everybody knows what they're talking about so they don't buy AMC at $70 and hold as it crashes because they expected a squeeze to $1000.

Yeah I see what you’re saying, you’re trying to spread “be smart” comments. Anybody in the stock market knows that it’s gambling....but there are other variables as well. AMC was indeed being heavily shorted, and now that covid is over it’s starting to open up and fight back it’s previous values of “under $3”

People will continue to go to the movies, I understand your caution, but AMC will be the king of movie theaters, and that is value in itself...after all this trading mania it’s the only stock with capital. All I’m saying is that it’s not crazy to believe AMC will be worth more than $70, especially when it will be the ONLY theater around.

We can’t predict the future but people are legitimately buying this stock and holding it, and that’s how you make it increase in value; I understand your information, I just wish you would do the same about our Information going the other way....
Gold: 260.11
Jun 20 2021 12:42pm
Quote (Jetfire91 @ Jun 20 2021 01:39pm)
Yeah I see what you’re saying, you’re trying to spread “be smart” comments. Anybody in the stock market knows that it’s gambling....but there are other variables as well. AMC was indeed being heavily shorted, and now that covid is over it’s starting to open up and fight back it’s previous values of “under $3”

People will continue to go to the movies, I understand your caution, but AMC will be the king of movie theaters, and that is value in itself...after all this trading mania it’s the only stock with capital. All I’m saying is that it’s not crazy to believe AMC will be worth more than $70, especially when it will be the ONLY theater around.

We can’t predict the future but people are legitimately buying this stock and holding it, and that’s how you make it increase in value; I understand your information, I just wish you would do the same about our Information going the other way....

I haven't seen "information going the other way". If I did see something obviously wrong in that direction I'll call it out too. This thread has been almost entirely moon memes so there hasn't been much opportunity lol
Jun 20 2021 12:42pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Jun 20 2021 02:37pm)
The fact that you are getting triggered by basic DD and refuse to acknowledge the assumptions required to make your position work means you don't know what you're talking about.

Done, end of story. You might be right, but it won't be because you knew what you were doing. Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut.

Nothing I said shows I was “triggered” was just stating facts…

Acting like you know someone is funny i’ve been right on almost all of my picks since 2018
Jun 20 2021 12:49pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Jun 20 2021 01:42pm)
I haven't seen "information going the other way". If I did see something obviously wrong in that direction I'll call it out too. This thread has been almost entirely moon memes so there hasn't been much opportunity lol

I gave you information, you just didn’t see it

It is the only movie theater with capital
It will be king of movie theaters

As far as the squeeze, it’s all in the fact that we hold “80%” of the stock and that’s assuming that we only hold 12 shares each on average which is a lie lol, we hold a shit ton more. But I’m not arguing with you, just let me live my life and do my 🚀🚀💎💎🦍🦍 in peace. I’m up a lot on this stock and I tried to introduce it to you guys early on, and technically in a fundamental way, it has mooned, and it’s still going up $10 every week....idk what to tell you man if you don’t like it there’s other stocks to look at on this thread.

I tried a handful of them, and eventually sold them all and got into AMC with that “side money for other stocks” just to make even more money

I put 18k into AMC in January
Then I put $580 into “other stocks” and lost it to $413, then I said fuck it I only came to stocks for AMC anyways, bought it at $43 with my $413 and went back up to $800

Lol bro idk what to tell you

AMC to the moon!!!
Gold: 60,365.34
Jun 20 2021 06:58pm
ytd 2,848%

nice retail pump kek
Jun 20 2021 11:17pm
Quote (Flopps @ Jun 20 2021 07:58pm)
ytd 2,848%

nice retail pump kek

3 billion dollars baby!
Jun 22 2021 07:38pm
Good fight today
Jun 22 2021 07:54pm
Quote (BlemBlem @ Jun 22 2021 08:38pm)
Good fight today

Lol bro started off slow, and then the hedgies took their lunch break and bam 😂😂🚀🚀
Go Back To Investment & Finance Topic List
Prev1111213141516Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll