d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > My Girlfriend Of A Year Last Night
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,000.42
Warn: 50%
Apr 5 2021 10:19am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (DiamondHands @ Apr 5 2021 08:06am)
Ok nice troll

Nope. The absolute quickest she has taken a shower in the last 6 months is probably 4 days. 5 or 6 days is standard. I mention it to her all the time and she says she is just lazy and always has other stuff to do. "Why does it matter?" Etc. She just stinks. It's gross.

I usually get her to shower if we're going to have sex so it sisnt bother me that much but she just grosses me out lately.

Even when she showers I've seen her in there with the loofah thing and she puts soap on it and just dabs it on her body it is fucking infuriating I ask her wtf is she doing. SCRUB your stinky fucking body. Scrub your asshole. If you get out of the shower 6 minutes ago and we have sex in doggy and I can smell your butthole you are disgusting.

I bring it up to her so much I think half the time when she ends up showering after 5 or 6 days she only does it so she can say she showered. If I wasnt bitching she'd probably go a week

This post was edited by hoipolloi on Apr 5 2021 10:20am
Gold: 0.93
Apr 6 2021 01:28am
Godspeed sir, might be time to part ways
Apr 6 2021 05:37am
Quote (IFAPTOBAALRUNS @ Apr 6 2021 02:28am)
Godspeed sir, might be time to part ways

More than time. Honestly looking back there were enough red flags and signs like 2 months in. If I thought she'd jus be like yeah you're probably right, time to move on it'd be fine.
But shes gonna be hysterical , I dont have the heart
Gold: 65.10
Warn: 10%
Apr 6 2021 11:23am
Quote (hoipolloi @ Apr 1 2021 09:49am)
I get I can make something up I was jus sayin it is sad when u been with someone for a year and u csnt think of anything you like about their personality

to be fair, she thinks youre weird as fuck.

soooo...it is what it is.
Gold: 3.33
Apr 7 2021 12:07pm
fuck personality, what is more important is that you cant smell her arse from 2 metres away

usually i would recommend telling her she's a piece of smelly shit that deserves to die, thus making her shower out of insecurity, but it seems you've done that (albeit, half-heartedly) and need another option

call up her friends and family and bring them round for an intervention on how bad her body odour is. she doesn't care what you think cos you're still shagging her, but if her best friend tells her she smells like an ISIS POW then she may have a break down, resulting in your victory

good luck in any case
Gold: 12.44
Apr 8 2021 12:02pm
Quote (dro94 @ Apr 7 2021 12:07pm)
fuck personality, what is more important is that you cant smell her arse from 2 metres away

usually i would recommend telling her she's a piece of smelly shit that deserves to die, thus making her shower out of insecurity, but it seems you've done that (albeit, half-heartedly) and need another option

call up her friends and family and bring them round for an intervention on how bad her body odour is. she doesn't care what you think cos you're still shagging her, but if her best friend tells her she smells like an ISIS POW then she may have a break down, resulting in your victory

good luck in any case

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Gold: 12,000.00
Warn: 10%
Apr 9 2021 02:03pm
Quote (hoipolloi @ 5 Apr 2021 09:19)
Nope. The absolute quickest she has taken a shower in the last 6 months is probably 4 days. 5 or 6 days is standard. I mention it to her all the time and she says she is just lazy and always has other stuff to do. "Why does it matter?" Etc. She just stinks. It's gross.

I usually get her to shower if we're going to have sex so it sisnt bother me that much but she just grosses me out lately.

Even when she showers I've seen her in there with the loofah thing and she puts soap on it and just dabs it on her body it is fucking infuriating I ask her wtf is she doing. SCRUB your stinky fucking body. Scrub your asshole. If you get out of the shower 6 minutes ago and we have sex in doggy and I can smell your butthole you are disgusting.

I bring it up to her so much I think half the time when she ends up showering after 5 or 6 days she only does it so she can say she showered. If I wasnt bitching she'd probably go a week

My wife showers each morning and each night. If I skip one day out of laziness she calls me a dirty white boy. Six days is absolutely disgusting.
Apr 9 2021 04:26pm
Quote (Calipso @ Apr 9 2021 03:03pm)
My wife showers each morning and each night. If I skip one day out of laziness she calls me a dirty white boy. Six days is absolutely disgusting.

I tell her, idk what else to do
Gold: 12.44
Apr 9 2021 09:49pm
Quote (hoipolloi @ Apr 9 2021 04:26pm)
I tell her, idk what else to do

Can use a sanitizing spray bro
Apr 9 2021 10:20pm
I should leave shes so fukin annoying..

Bitching at me freaking out at nothing. Then crying shes sorry she didnt mean it etc etc

Then I try to bang her and she csnt right now she needs time to recover from what happen.

Wait so ur gonna be a bitch for no reason.. then cry and apologize cuz u realized u were completely out of line and wrong. Then I cant even get sex cuz ur upset how YOU acted ?

I literally hate this girl. If we didn't live together I would never speak to her again.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll