d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Pokemon >
FT
> Sword And Shield - Tons Of Shiny Pokemon Ft Cheap
123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 381.55
Mar 29 2021 09:45pm

I have quite a few to pick from, some of course are better than others stats wise and what not. Let me know if you want to check out a specific one
Or if you wanna know anything else

These in the first group are between 70-99 in level.

Roserade / Pinsir / Arctozolt / Sir Fetch'd / Skuntank / Kommo-o / Ludicolo / 5x Charizards / Alakazam / Mimikyu / Hippowdon / Flareon / Dragapult / Cinccino
Klinklang / Arcanine / Torchic / Toxtricity / Eevee but the Eevee is only lvl

These are all the level 100's

Nidoking / Marowak / Wigglytuff / Electabuzz / Drifblim / 2x Cramorant / 2x Machamp / Magikarp / Quagsire / Scizor / Talonflame / Gardevoir / 2x Gyarados
Alakazam / Rapidash / Gigalith / Starmie / Lucario / Copperajah / Salamence / Dragonite / Venusaur / Aurorus / Weavile / Hydreigon / Lycanroc / Bellossom
Flygon / Salazzle / Magmortar / Palossand / Coalossal / Slowbro / Sylveon / Porygon 2 / Porygon Z / Blissey / Gastrodon / Claydol / Liepard / Politoed
Sudowoodo / Dugtrio / Amoongus / Kadabra / Swampert

These are all level 100 as well but were the ones I used mainly in duels and are top notch imo

Charizard / Accelgor / Lapras / Clefable / Escavalier / Xerneas / Kyogre / Scolipede / Crobat / Tyranitar / Butterfree / Dragonite / Garchomp / Poliwrath
Snorlax / Alcremie / Exeggutor / Vileplume / Zapados / Whimsicott / Gengar / Vaporeon / Metagross / Lugia / Hawlucha / 2x Togekiss / Incineroar
Blastoise / Raichu

All the ones I listed above are shiny. I also have about 140 other random pokemon and extras that are level 100 that I used to just to mess around with and try different things and setups and about 25-30 Legendary non shiny
such as Mewtwo, Glastrier, Spectrier, all the Tapu spirits, and multiple different Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, all with different stats and what not.

If you have any questions just post em or shoot me a pm. As stated in the title ill let them go pretty cheap but some will be more expensive than others such as the last group.
Im open to all and any offers, the more you want the cheaper ill make em.
Mar 31 2021 12:37am
Bump
Mar 31 2021 02:19pm
Bump, and by cheap I mean like between 10-20 each depending on which ones you want, more you get the cheaper they be
Mar 31 2021 10:58pm
T4t orcboy

The following pokemon are now unavailable

Pinsir - 15
scizor - 20
sudowoodo - 15
Magikarp - 10
Blissey - 10
Quagsire - 30
Dragonite -30
Palossand - 20

Apr 1 2021 11:06pm
Bump
Apr 2 2021 08:37pm
Bump
Apr 4 2021 09:45pm
Bump

Selling super cheap most 10-15fg each

Buy more and ill give some of the other 100's for free like the moltres, articuno, ect...
Gold: 500.00
Apr 6 2021 03:22am
Quote (Freckweezy @ Mar 29 2021 10:45pm)
I have quite a few to pick from, some of course are better than others stats wise and what not. Let me know if you want to check out a specific one
Or if you wanna know anything else

These in the first group are between 70-99 in level.

Roserade / Pinsir / Arctozolt / Sir Fetch'd / Skuntank / Kommo-o / Ludicolo / 5x Charizards / Alakazam / Mimikyu / Hippowdon / Flareon / Dragapult / Cinccino
Klinklang / Arcanine / Torchic / Toxtricity / Eevee but the Eevee is only lvl

These are all the level 100's

Nidoking / Marowak / Wigglytuff / Electabuzz / Drifblim / 2x Cramorant / 2x Machamp / Magikarp / Quagsire / Scizor / Talonflame / Gardevoir / 2x Gyarados
Alakazam / Rapidash / Gigalith / Starmie / Lucario / Copperajah / Salamence / Dragonite / Venusaur / Aurorus / Weavile / Hydreigon / Lycanroc / Bellossom
Flygon / Salazzle / Magmortar / Palossand / Coalossal / Slowbro / Sylveon / Porygon 2 / Porygon Z / Blissey / Gastrodon / Claydol / Liepard / Politoed
Sudowoodo / Dugtrio / Amoongus / Kadabra / Swampert

These are all level 100 as well but were the ones I used mainly in duels and are top notch imo

Charizard / Accelgor / Lapras / Clefable / Escavalier / Xerneas / Kyogre / Scolipede / Crobat / Tyranitar / Butterfree / Dragonite / Garchomp / Poliwrath
Snorlax / Alcremie / Exeggutor / Vileplume / Zapados / Whimsicott / Gengar / Vaporeon / Metagross / Lugia / Hawlucha / 2x Togekiss / Incineroar
Blastoise / Raichu

All the ones I listed above are shiny. I also have about 140 other random pokemon and extras that are level 100 that I used to just to mess around with and try different things and setups and about 25-30 Legendary non shiny
such as Mewtwo, Glastrier, Spectrier, all the Tapu spirits, and multiple different Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, all with different stats and what not.

If you have any questions just post em or shoot me a pm. As stated in the title ill let them go pretty cheap but some will be more expensive than others such as the last group.
Im open to all and any offers, the more you want the cheaper ill make em.

Pinsir, scizor, gardevoir, salamence, lucario, lycanroc, sylveon, kyorge,and tyranitar, dragonite, poliwrath, lugia, togekiss, Incineroar
Apr 7 2021 07:36pm
Quote (adderall15mg @ Apr 6 2021 05:22am)
Pinsir, scizor, gardevoir, salamence, lucario, lycanroc, sylveon, kyorge,and tyranitar, dragonite, poliwrath, lugia, togekiss, Incineroar

pm'd
Gold: 2,258.00
Apr 9 2021 02:11pm
Was quick with meeting up to trade and good prices. I got a lot of neat stuff. :D
Go Back To Pokemon Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll