d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Eve Online > Fg For Help.
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 12,430.00
Mar 21 2021 12:06am
been trying to play eve for years, but i might be an idiot so i need someone to hold my hand and teach me everything for a while.
will pay for echoes help too :)
i know this game is super in depth and it takes dedication. but i dont know anyone who plays or where to start.
Gold: 50.25
Mar 21 2021 02:32am
join a 0sec corp make friends and learn the game while you find out what you enjoy doing ingame
the recruitment center in the eve forums are aktiv just read some add´s and talk to the ppl ingame
eve is fun
thats my free answer xD
have a good one
Gold: 260.00
Mar 21 2021 02:59pm
The Career Agent questlines are a good place to start and to get a feel for different aspects of the game. There's a lot of new player friendly corps who will show you the ropes, as well.
The game used to be way more confusing before they added things like The Agency - you can find lots of stuff to do through that.

You will probably be hard pressed to find someone who can teach you everything. Most of your learning will either come from your own experience or research.
https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/ has lots of good info.

The main trade hubs are:

1. Jita IV - Moon 4 - Caldari Navy Assembly Plant
2. Amarr VIII (Oris) - Emperor Family Academy
3. Rens VI - Moon 8 - Brutor Tribe Treasury
4. Dodixie IX - Moon 20 - Federation Navy Assembly Plant

You'll get the best bang for your buck when buying ships/modules in those systems, but beware of scammers advertising in Local chat. Good luck and have fun. o7
Gold: 1,300.00
Mar 21 2021 04:40pm
If you really want to take the time to learn alot about eve. Join the EvE University. They have deticated teachers in all branches of the game,
Its like an online class. with a 0.0 space campus. ( Altho they used to have that, Not sure if they still do )

Alot of players who have been in EvE University are succesfull players now. who swim in wealth of knowledge.
After spending a good time with them learning the ropes. It might be something to consider and move into an small scale 0.0 corporation.

There's just so much to know about EvE its hardly impossible to know everything. Find something you like doing, Like Exploring / PvP / Researching / Mining.

Hope this helps you in the right direction, Altho with EvE Univerity, you just cannot go wrong.
Gold: 61,740.27
Apr 6 2021 07:54pm
hey
eve is like d2
you learn something new every day
even the most skilled players dont know every mechanic
acting like a guru only results with your own foot in your mouth

ive been playing since 2012ish
its a lot of reading but
best way to learn basic stuff is the ingame tutorial
doing different questlines really helps you get a feel for everything
after that youll have to wiki and do game research to go deeper into what you want out of the game
watching youtube vidoes is always a fun way to learn and gain eve knowledge

i suggest taking your time, enjoy the little stuff, and play one day at time <3

This post was edited by PICKER on Apr 6 2021 07:55pm
Go Back To Eve Online Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll