d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Question For Guys
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,086.00
Mar 18 2021 08:10pm
What do you look for in a women?
Gold: 2,055,870.69
Mar 20 2021 12:17am
Not easily offended and no bipolar shit, doesn't want children ever, some hobby in common, not morbidly double chin overweight.

Yes I know impossible to find, been looking for a decade
Mar 20 2021 12:18am
Quote (Exii @ Mar 19 2021 11:17pm)
Not easily offended and no bipolar shit, doesn't want children ever, some hobby in common, not morbidly double chin overweight.

Yes I know impossible to find, been looking for a decade

you may be picky but you are also honest! each person has their own taste!
Gold: 252.25
Mar 20 2021 01:58am
Short term:
not a catfish
catfish = double chin

Long term:
someone who can match my wit;
someone who understands their privilege;
someone who laughs at my wisecracks; and
doesn't use me as their therapist.

Gold: 157,599.69
Mar 20 2021 02:18am
Somebody that is honest, that cares about other people, and is willing to work on the relationship.

If they're honest, selfless, and committed, those are the most attractive qualities to me.
Mar 20 2021 12:39pm
Quote (triplehatche @ Mar 20 2021 12:58am)
Short term:
not a catfish
catfish = double chin

Long term:
someone who can match my wit;
someone who understands their privilege;
someone who laughs at my wisecracks; and
doesn't use me as their therapist.

Quote (Rws @ Mar 20 2021 01:18am)
Somebody that is honest, that cares about other people, and is willing to work on the relationship.

If they're honest, selfless, and committed, those are the most attractive qualities to me.

exactly, some dont realise that once in a relationship you need to put work towards it to make it successful.
Gold: 50,923.00
Trader: Trusted
Mar 26 2021 04:07pm
Good personality and is truthful.
Mar 26 2021 06:42pm
Quote (Atari- @ Mar 26 2021 03:07pm)
Good personality and is truthful.

:thumbsup:
Gold: 6,723.69
Mar 27 2021 07:03am
Quote (Rws @ Mar 20 2021 09:18am)

Bruh I might worry you come for my gf after that description :p

As for me, I tried answering that question time and again only to conclude that you don't really have a say in what you'll end up with. You'll fall in love first and learn to accept the other while you walk your path with her. Not a lot of people take their time getting to know someone first and only then allow themselves to be engulfed by feelings for that person. I dated anything between a communist and a drug addict that went to hardcore festivals 10 times a year. There's really absolutely zero common ground between the women I've dated and the ones I've loved (well, as for the ones I've loved, they're all lefties on a political scale, but I don't find that particularly attractive (although I'm also a leftie))

But, to describe my current gf and what interests me, she's very open (to me) even from the beginning before we were anything. It's what brought us close early on. She's very much willing to work on things if it benefits us, takes me for all my crazy quirks and psycho depression episodes that sometimes envelop my daily life, she manages to cope with my batshit crazy family (much more so than I do), does her utmost to fit into my friends group.
One of the posters here said "not using me as her therapist", we are quite much each other's therapist and grateful for it. There's nothing we can't talk about, and if necessary we're happy to tell each other to bring it to a therapist or to a best friend instead of to a lover. Sometimes you need a push to do so and we're giving each other those pushes when needed.
Also, she has these supersilly moments that make me remember how playful and carefree she can be. I love girls that can be silly every once in a while :p
Mar 27 2021 04:04pm
Quote (Leeevee @ Mar 27 2021 06:03am)
Bruh I might worry you come for my gf after that description :p

As for me, I tried answering that question time and again only to conclude that you don't really have a say in what you'll end up with. You'll fall in love first and learn to accept the other while you walk your path with her. Not a lot of people take their time getting to know someone first and only then allow themselves to be engulfed by feelings for that person. I dated anything between a communist and a drug addict that went to hardcore festivals 10 times a year. There's really absolutely zero common ground between the women I've dated and the ones I've loved (well, as for the ones I've loved, they're all lefties on a political scale, but I don't find that particularly attractive (although I'm also a leftie))

But, to describe my current gf and what interests me, she's very open (to me) even from the beginning before we were anything. It's what brought us close early on. She's very much willing to work on things if it benefits us, takes me for all my crazy quirks and psycho depression episodes that sometimes envelop my daily life, she manages to cope with my batshit crazy family (much more so than I do), does her utmost to fit into my friends group.
One of the posters here said "not using me as her therapist", we are quite much each other's therapist and grateful for it. There's nothing we can't talk about, and if necessary we're happy to tell each other to bring it to a therapist or to a best friend instead of to a lover. Sometimes you need a push to do so and we're giving each other those pushes when needed.
Also, she has these supersilly moments that make me remember how playful and carefree she can be. I love girls that can be silly every once in a while :p

Funs and jokes will always bring two together, ive seen stubborn husbands at shopping centers which drives me crazy
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll