d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Investment & Finance > In Bitcoin We Trust
Prev18910111225Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 57.00
May 7 2021 10:41pm
https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/05/07/bank-of-englands-bailey-crypto-investors-risk-losing-all-their-money.html

the dinosaur cries out as he misses a chance at buying yet again. to you know where with all these clowns who amassed fortunes charging $7.95 for every transaction on both ends (“fee for matching a buyer and seller” as if its 1985 and we physically need this to occur) only to be replaced by a robot that charges at worst 0.01%. a robot which most people on this site could have programmed
Gold: 45.44
May 11 2021 06:30am
Gold: 10,734.47
May 11 2021 06:41am
Quote (Golden_Order @ Mar 12 2021 03:05pm)
Get ready for the next leg up to $70k $80k, a new higher step on our path to $150k-$180k BTC on this bull cycle.

If you think BTC is very expensive right now, wait until you see where Bitcoin aka Digital Gold will get during the next cycles. I dont have any doubt that we will see a $1 million Bitcoin in the next bull cycle (like around 4 years from now).

Of course, when Bitcoin drops from $150k-$180k to $30k-$40k (which will probably be the next cycle's bottom) in the upcoming bear cycle, we will have the saucissons and the eternal haters claiming Bitcoin is a bubble or that Bitcoin is dead or that BTC is the modern day tulips and so on during the next bear market. I have seen them so many times over and over again for so many years, that they have become so boring now.

Those of you still sitting on the sidelines, should start learning about Bitcoin, blockchain and decentralization, its the future and will protect your funds for the imminent fiat crash, which we are witnessing in slow motion right now. Although I lived through it here in Venezuela with the crash of the venezuelan currency, so I have the advantage of foreseeing that the same will happen with the USD, Euro, etc, because of past experiences and took the decision and measures to protect and increase my funds and myself thanks to Bitcoin and crypto, but mainly Bitcoin.

Remember something, altcoins (everything that is not Bitcoin) are very useful to increase your Bitcoin stack. Dont fall in love with them, use them, but dont hold them long term, unless you do it from the accumulation phase until the end of the bull cycle. Bitcoin is and should be your ultimate goal. Yes, ethereum, cardano, binance coin, etc, they are fine and useful for what they were created for, they have their purpose, I'm not a Bitcoin maximalist, but I do believe Bitcoin is the one you should be holding at the end because its digital gold and its the one that will guarantee yourself protection and prosperity in the long long term. Use the other altcoins to increase your Bitcoin stack.

Also remember Bitcoin moves in 4 year cycles, try to sell most (not all) of your Bitcoins during the peak when everyone is euphoric and greedy, thats where you sell most of your BTC stack for a stablecoin (or gold-pegged coin such as PaxG), and then wait 1 or 2 years to start accumulating BTC again (and the altcoins with more potential for that particular cycle) with those stablecoins you held. This way you will have more Bitcoins ready for the next bull cycle to increase your portfolio 100x 200x and so on if you know how to invest in altcoins with the final purpose of increasing your Bitcoin stack.

Search in youtube for "The Bitcoin Standard".

Good luck and enjoy the ride to $150k $180k.

IN BITCOIN WE TRUST.

I could not have said this any better.

Best post about btc/alts on jsp right here.

/e well I do disagree with the part about selling your bitcoin “when everyone gets greedy—I mean it’s historically been true—but even that is a greedy move in itself. Why not just hold and enjoy the 10x?

This post was edited by Emp_Mirage on May 11 2021 06:43am
Gold: 91.69
May 11 2021 07:17am
Quote (Emp_Mirage @ May 11 2021 07:41am)
^tummz ^linux ^gilly

I could not have said this any better.

Best post about btc/alts on jsp right here.

/e well I do disagree with the part about selling your bitcoin “when everyone gets greedy—I mean it’s historically been true—but even that is a greedy move in itself. Why not just hold and enjoy the 10x?

Tldr; when lambo
May 12 2021 01:10am
Quote (Tummz @ 11 May 2021 15:17)
Tldr; when lambo

i dunno. this nearly 3 months of sideways is pretty heavy. im still bullish on boomercoin but something needs to happen kinda soon in the upcoming weeks. if it breaks that 60k again itll likely create a good amount of fomos, specially of other alts dip along with it and its back on track. if btc dips further this month the summer ath will be way less high and its surely been a good run but certainly not as great as people hoped for. so lets pamp this shit finally
Gold: 2,489.69
May 12 2021 06:35am
Quote (trader @ May 12 2021 02:10am)
i dunno. this nearly 3 months of sideways is pretty heavy. im still bullish on boomercoin but something needs to happen kinda soon in the upcoming weeks. if it breaks that 60k again itll likely create a good amount of fomos, specially of other alts dip along with it and its back on track. if btc dips further this month the summer ath will be way less high and its surely been a good run but certainly not as great as people hoped for. so lets pamp this shit finally

my thoughts exactly, eth breaking out HARD and btc moving sideways screams bearish, but who knows.... other coins are breaking decently off btc path on certain days/weeks. Matic, link, ada, etc.
Gold: 2,489.69
May 12 2021 11:43am
Quote (trader @ May 12 2021 02:10am)

on that note, the fomo'ers are likely here. signaling the last climb until bear season.

70k here we come and then im into cash until the bear sleeps.

https://www.theblockcrypto.com/linked/104488/coinbase-no-1-app-store-since-2017

This post was edited by thesnipa on May 12 2021 11:43am
May 18 2021 08:44am
imo the price holds kinda well with this continuous stream of bad news and fuds :bonk:
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
May 18 2021 08:48am
Quote (trader @ May 11 2021 02:30pm)

:lol:
Gold: 57.00
May 18 2021 09:31am
Quote (trader @ 18 May 2021 10:44)
imo the price holds kinda well with this continuous stream of bad news and fuds :bonk:

yeah i think 40k is still a possibility buts its kinda hanging out. just wait till elon changes his mind again. guy must be cackling like a hyena knowing how much he can create fud dumps and then a roaring market with zero effort
Go Back To Investment & Finance Topic List
Prev18910111225Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll