May 3 2021 08:24am
Quote (addone @ May 3 2021 05:48am)
literally all those match the answer perfectly here is some more

the past
Replay
oracle
etc...

super vague riddle gets a vague answer. Plz get good at once this is terrible

Yeah cuz you can only find an Oracle or replay if you travel backward. You dont even have to travel backward to find the past. You're playing on semantics, which is funny cuz thats exactly what I'm doing. Ur just an idiot. How can u only see a reflection If u travel backward? what does a mirror have to do with traveling backward ? You have to travel backward to have a thought? Lol
Ur answers that u claim all fit the riddle are patently fucking trash

U had a few criteria upon which an answer was constrained and the shitty answers u gave didnt satisfy them. Then u can me the idiot , haha. U suck.

I can tell ur english second language (srs)

This post was edited by hoipolloi on May 3 2021 08:28am
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
May 3 2021 02:19pm
Quote (hoipolloi @ May 4 2021 02:24am)
Yeah cuz you can only find an Oracle or replay if you travel backward. You dont even have to travel backward to find the past. You're playing on semantics, which is funny cuz thats exactly what I'm doing. Ur just an idiot. How can u only see a reflection If u travel backward? what does a mirror have to do with traveling backward ? You have to travel backward to have a thought? Lol
Ur answers that u claim all fit the riddle are patently fucking trash

U had a few criteria upon which an answer was constrained and the shitty answers u gave didnt satisfy them. Then u can me the idiot , haha. U suck.

I can tell ur english second language (srs)

Oracle travels back to the past to see what has already unfolded in the future. It's how it works
Reflection has to travel back to the source from which it is being reflected get a clue
The past = past literal definition of going backwards
Replay - you literally have to go back and replay something to find what you are looking for. (ie camera replays are used to identify robbers for instance)
Etc etc

You have to have room temperature iq not realise that. One again your riddle even if you call that is is garbo.
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll