d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > Joachim Low Quits After The Euros
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.00
Mar 10 2021 05:54am
He'll leave after the Euros. However he knows that the Euros wont take place -> he'll never leave
Gold: 5,100.00
Mar 10 2021 04:16pm
Quote (fender @ 9 Mar 2021 21:39)
i don't think klopp would be the right man, and he isn't available anyway as far as i can tell. tuchel is not diplomatic enough for that position, he'd constantly collide with the dfb leadership and elders. nagelsmann is an interesting option but i think he's better as a club coach on a day to day basis - very much like klopp, developing young players and leading a team, rather than delegating it.

rangnick would be decent in my opinion, but i think that he, like tuchel, might be too strong-willed and independent for the job. daum is probably too out of the loop these days.

my ideal candidates for this job, hitzfeld and heynckes, unfortunately retired already. flick i wouldn't mind, but i can't imagine him giving up his bayern job. hrubesch is a candidate i could get behind...

i just hope it won't be kuntz, or something even more ridiculous like bierhoff or matthäus. a lot of shockingly incompetent candidates' names are making the rounds, lol...

Somehow I have the same feeling.
The better options are somewhat unrealistic
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll