d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > Currently Meta Pvp 1vs1 And 1vs All
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Mar 8 2021 10:43am
What are the current meta Chars build ?
Gold: 40,245.00
Mar 8 2021 10:44am
There is no better dueler than a Fend Amazon
Gold: 2,292.01
Mar 8 2021 10:45am
Quote (BasedGoff @ Mar 8 2021 08:44am)
There is no better dueler than a Fend Amazon

Arctic blast druid pumps
Gold: 40,245.00
Mar 8 2021 10:48am
Quote (MCS @ Mar 8 2021 07:45am)
Arctic blast druid pumps

Especially when you use Kanai Cube recipe to take the 30% cold damage off of Death’s Fathom 😳
Gold: 10,800.00
Mar 8 2021 11:15am
if your speaking BM.... Then A Hammerdin.

GM 1 vs 1.... Overall id say Trap Sin.

id say a good trapper should beat any sorc / necro / druid - GM wise any hammerdin / any zon -----

Barbs and Smiters can be tough depending

Trap sin your getting the best of all worlds - you have a chance to block from claws without having to spend dex, you have an easy tool for resists with fade ( resists are a struggle during ladders unless you have a ton of fg for 20/11s and 20-5s ) and you have a personal stun and a mini lil tank for yourself. You also have a ton of Light Damage, and your little fb thing will probably do a lot of damage also.

With GM Absorb - your still going to cut through a ton of characters.

Great combo char to play both offensive or defensive.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Mar 8 2021 11:28am
Quote (AvAShadow @ Mar 8 2021 06:15pm)
if your speaking BM.... Then A Hammerdin.

GM 1 vs 1.... Overall id say Trap Sin.

id say a good trapper should beat any sorc / necro / druid - GM wise any hammerdin / any zon -----

Barbs and Smiters can be tough depending

Trap sin your getting the best of all worlds - you have a chance to block from claws without having to spend dex, you have an easy tool for resists with fade ( resists are a struggle during ladders unless you have a ton of fg for 20/11s and 20-5s ) and you have a personal stun and a mini lil tank for yourself. You also have a ton of Light Damage, and your little fb thing will probably do a lot of damage also.

With GM Absorb - your still going to cut through a ton of characters.

Great combo char to play both offensive or defensive.

Yea. I agree a lot with you. I like that she don’t need to aim for the enemys... the trap attack by themself. I thought maybe trap assa or bowzone. I think if someone have lightning ressi there is nothing you can do as a trap assa right. ?

What is bm and gm?

This post was edited by CrimePayz on Mar 8 2021 11:28am
Gold: 25,739.00
Mar 8 2021 11:32am
blizzard sorceress if the name locking will still be a thing
Mar 8 2021 11:41am
Quote (CrimePayz @ Mar 8 2021 11:28am)
Yea. I agree a lot with you. I like that she don’t need to aim for the enemys... the trap attack by themself. I thought maybe trap assa or bowzone. I think if someone have lightning ressi there is nothing you can do as a trap assa right. ?

What is bm and gm?

BM means NO RULES - any amount of absorb - someone could wear 2 wisp rings - t Gods - and use health potions or rejuvination potions mid duel.

GM means - Good Manner - Friendly duels -

If someone has good light res - and a GM amount of absorb ( if its a GM duel only a certain level of light absorb is allowed ) you will still be able to kill the casters rather easily with lightening only. Most sorcs wont absorb, and if they do your lightening will do enough to easily hurt Sorc/necro/Druid
Pally and Barb can be tougher to kill with good light resists, but you can still deal some good damage with Fireblast as well.

This would be of course my opinion for playing NOW as a new player.

How this works in the D2R section I am not sure. I think early game a bowzon / trap sin / Charger / Sorc are going to be top end. With Tele being a premium skill, if you cant tele early on with no enigma then you need to be able to charge , or being able to attack from range with the ability to defend upclose if they tele near you.
Sitting in 5 traps might be a great way to stay alive vs someone with enigma early on.
Gold: 2,292.01
Mar 8 2021 11:43am
Quote (AvAShadow @ Mar 8 2021 09:41am)
BM means NO RULES - any amount of absorb - someone could wear 2 wisp rings - t Gods - and use health potions or rejuvination potions mid duel.

GM means - Good Manner - Friendly duels -

If someone has good light res - and a GM amount of absorb ( if its a GM duel only a certain level of light absorb is allowed ) you will still be able to kill the casters rather easily with lightening only. Most sorcs wont absorb, and if they do your lightening will do enough to easily hurt Sorc/necro/Druid
Pally and Barb can be tougher to kill with good light resists, but you can still deal some good damage with Fireblast as well.

This would be of course my opinion for playing NOW as a new player.

How this works in the D2R section I am not sure. I think early game a bowzon / trap sin / Charger / Sorc are going to be top end. With Tele being a premium skill, if you cant tele early on with no enigma then you need to be able to charge , or being able to attack from range with the ability to defend upclose if they tele near you.
Sitting in 5 traps might be a great way to stay alive vs someone with enigma early on.

Calling gm friendly makes it sound casual. Gm is competitive.

I know this probably wasn't your goal
Mar 8 2021 11:44am
Quote (MCS @ Mar 8 2021 11:43am)
Calling gm friendly makes it sound casual. Gm is competitive.

I know this probably wasn't your goal

You are correct. Didnt mean to correlate GM with being "Friendly" in terms of lets mess around - but Friendly in the sense of everyone is playing by the rules.
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll