d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > Reveal Map
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.00
Mar 9 2021 01:04am
Quote (Ze_Pekenio @ Mar 6 2021 09:57pm)
Hey dont know if i am crazy or not or i smook a huge blunt with mushrooms but what do u think about map? do you think that a full revealed map after kill baal is crazy? because its ok when rush it for the first time and bla bla bla but when you have to do 300 or 500 runs without mh its freaking annoy and am sure there will be lot of people trying to use it

there's only so many map layouts, once you aren't a scrub you should be able to memorize-ish and tele efficiently.
Gold: 1,531.77
Mar 9 2021 06:07am
Quote (Red_Vex @ Mar 8 2021 10:22pm)
2008 guy still hasn't learned the layouts :rofl:
The more time I spend here the more I realize that the boaters/mhers/haxorzs are the biggest naabs

Said the guy with same name that one of the biggest script ever made in this game :Monkey 1:

This isnt about layouts its about efficiency, the current map system sucks, its annoying and bored when u have to do 500 runs no matter what if you knows layaouts or not, a system like single player where the maps been saved is good enough its like having mh, its easy just set an option to use the map or not and those guys crazy madness tryharder can still be playing blind.

I am not a kid anymore with a lot of free time so making the farming a bit light helps a lot, and i dont see that like a bad thing this probably will save a lot of work stopping hacks and probably more equality for people that wont use any hack and those that will use it no matter what

This post was edited by Ze_Pekenio on Mar 9 2021 06:09am
Gold: 165,394.00
Mar 9 2021 06:13am
Quote (BasedGoff @ Mar 7 2021 02:59am)
They actually added an option to turn on bots and map hack, it’s entirely up to user.

Lold
Gold: 7,570.00
Mar 9 2021 08:24am
Quote (Ze_Pekenio @ 9 Mar 2021 13:07)
Said the guy with same name that one of the biggest script ever made in this game :Monkey 1:

This isnt about layouts its about efficiency, the current map system sucks, its annoying and bored when u have to do 500 runs no matter what if you knows layaouts or not, a system like single player where the maps been saved is good enough its like having mh, its easy just set an option to use the map or not and those guys crazy madness tryharder can still be playing blind.

I am not a kid anymore with a lot of free time so making the farming a bit light helps a lot, and i dont see that like a bad thing this probably will save a lot of work stopping hacks and probably more equality for people that wont use any hack and those that will use it no matter what

Red Vex (Diablo I)

Red Vex is a unique Succubus that always spawns together with Archbishop Lazarus
and Blackjade during the quest Archbishop Lazarus.

Okay ze pequenorito, obviously if you don't know that you re clearly a random guy that plays diablo franchise and, clearly, you really don't know anything about the game and the etc... And this just confirm the post you quoted me : most of the people using 3rd party program don't know anything about this game and the mechanics. Now go back to Rio de Janeiro to find some realitos.
Gold: 1,631.00
Mar 9 2021 08:26am
if you play the game and do 500 runs, you dont need maphack , you know the map..
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll