d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > D2 Nostalgia Megathread - Post Your Moments
Prev167891055Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 76.00
Mar 8 2021 05:06pm
Gold: 15,007.00
Mar 8 2021 05:16pm
Getting slapped silly by some level 18 assassin on my 70 sorc. Fucker had 2 white rings on.
Bought white rings off ebay, never got them.
Picking up a corrupted item on open battle net and being forced to delete my character on single player. Rip tiger strike assassin :')
Feeling like a total Chad upgrading from Atlantean to Doombringer. Got slapped by a barb who wearing Grandfather. Got a Grandfather eventually. Got slapped by Botd. Got Botd... slapped by what must have been an eth rare godly.
This could be false memory but I swear I saw an eth indestructible Doom.. spent my entire time playing trying to find one for myself and was told it didn't exist. I swear to God though.
Trying to get maphack and finding myself walking toward the corner dropping all of my items... I was like 9 and my gear was definitely random garbage but it took months to get playing only an hour that I was allowed per day.
Giving premium rushes with skill Q completions and good waypoints, expecting that they wouldn't rip me off for the forge payment. It was nice to be appreciated by people who paid but to be scammed after that was total butt fucking bullshit.
Scammed my brother because he messed with me. Guessed his password. Geared and leveled my own character. He guessed my password and took everything back + my sorc/barb/hammerdin. I was at my friends place. Called home threatening to kill him, to put it lightly. We got past it and he did give my sorc back.
Discovering jsp through said friend and rebuilt my mediocre account with my runescape gold. Like 800 fg or something.
These two assholes who used to be at war with each other all the time IRL but were good friends on the game. Class mates. Sadly, both of them are dead now. I miss those fuckers sometimes and wish they could be making a return with me. RIP Cole/CJ
Finding a gc off hell Baal and rolling it once for a 45 life fire gc. First time I ever tried a reroll. Never rolled anything even close to that again.
Brothers friend stole our CD key and wrote his real name as the ID. After some degree of back and forth, nothing could be done short of breaking his neck. Had to buy the game again.
Told CJ that his mother sucks ten inch cocks while she was watching the screen. We were just screwing around and that was my rebuttal. His mom called mine and we weren't allowed to be friends for a bit. Didn't stop us, of course. Guess he never learned to press N.
My mom caught sight of a pretty filthy conversation taking place in the lobby and she almost took the game away from me. She thought they were talking to me.

Either I post all of this, or none of this. Was kinda neat to just remember bits of my life.

Gold: 1,184.00
Mar 8 2021 05:28pm
Searching for Diaruns IN OP LHDII
Being a cunt and getting scamed on (well deserved)
20+ hours straight UT lvling
First time i EVER saw an anni
This dude named alby-x donating me huge amounts of gear i farmed months for like pala torch eni hot etc
Torch bugging auradins in pubbys
First big clan with channel channel bots etc etc

i love this shit
Gold: 1,708.00
Mar 8 2021 05:44pm
Quote (rjw27 @ Mar 6 2021 07:11am)

xD Same
Gold: 20,500.00
Mar 8 2021 05:54pm
First time I killed Diablo. I was a leap attack barb. No really, I leap attacked him to death. Took forever. He dropped me frost burns :wub:
Gold: 1,614.50
Mar 8 2021 06:13pm
When torches first came out on d2 traded my 19/20 pally torch for full hdin set minus anni and torch hahahha sad day
Gold: 2,292.01
Mar 8 2021 06:19pm
Quote (delicinq @ Mar 8 2021 03:16pm)
Getting slapped silly by some level 18 assassin on my 70 sorc. Fucker had 2 white rings on.
Bought white rings off ebay, never got them.
Picking up a corrupted item on open battle net and being forced to delete my character on single player. Rip tiger strike assassin :')
Feeling like a total Chad upgrading from Atlantean to Doombringer. Got slapped by a barb who wearing Grandfather. Got a Grandfather eventually. Got slapped by Botd. Got Botd... slapped by what must have been an eth rare godly.
This could be false memory but I swear I saw an eth indestructible Doom.. spent my entire time playing trying to find one for myself and was told it didn't exist. I swear to God though.
Trying to get maphack and finding myself walking toward the corner dropping all of my items... I was like 9 and my gear was definitely random garbage but it took months to get playing only an hour that I was allowed per day.
Giving premium rushes with skill Q completions and good waypoints, expecting that they wouldn't rip me off for the forge payment. It was nice to be appreciated by people who paid but to be scammed after that was total butt fucking bullshit.
Scammed my brother because he messed with me. Guessed his password. Geared and leveled my own character. He guessed my password and took everything back + my sorc/barb/hammerdin. I was at my friends place. Called home threatening to kill him, to put it lightly. We got past it and he did give my sorc back.
Discovering jsp through said friend and rebuilt my mediocre account with my runescape gold. Like 800 fg or something.
These two assholes who used to be at war with each other all the time IRL but were good friends on the game. Class mates. Sadly, both of them are dead now. I miss those fuckers sometimes and wish they could be making a return with me. RIP Cole/CJ
Finding a gc off hell Baal and rolling it once for a 45 life fire gc. First time I ever tried a reroll. Never rolled anything even close to that again.
Brothers friend stole our CD key and wrote his real name as the ID. After some degree of back and forth, nothing could be done short of breaking his neck. Had to buy the game again.
Told CJ that his mother sucks ten inch cocks while she was watching the screen. We were just screwing around and that was my rebuttal. His mom called mine and we weren't allowed to be friends for a bit. Didn't stop us, of course. Guess he never learned to press N.
My mom caught sight of a pretty filthy conversation taking place in the lobby and she almost took the game away from me. She thought they were talking to me.

Either I post all of this, or none of this. Was kinda neat to just remember bits of my life.

You and your brother make horrible passwords. If ANYONE can guess your password it's shit. Try short sentences with a number and punctuation like The4foxesatechicken! It's long, alphanumeric, has a symbol and a cap and is easy to remember and type
Gold: 944.84
Mar 8 2021 06:32pm
Quote (mylesnall @ Mar 8 2021 06:06pm)

I got scammed with my first anni, didn't understand the stat ranges thought i got a perfect one it ended up being ass
Gold: 313,798.00
Mar 8 2021 07:20pm
being the waller nec for uber trist runs and getting shit on because of the placements of my walls

like damn, im trying to do my best here.
Gold: 0.50
Mar 8 2021 08:17pm
Using original jsp pindle bot..free 99s from pindle runs 24/7 with no RD. Good times.
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev167891055Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll