d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Any Kal Online Players?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,535.00
Mar 4 2021 02:27am
Hi there.

I remember playing kal online for like .. 15 years ago, and I have no idea if the game is still active. I've seen that Steam has the game, but as far as I can read, no one plays on Steam. So I guess ppl might play the "official" download version.

Does anyone on this site play?
Gold: 21,450.00
Mar 13 2021 06:45pm
Quote (StefanH93 @ 4 Mar 2021 10:27)
Hi there.

I remember playing kal online for like .. 15 years ago, and I have no idea if the game is still active. I've seen that Steam has the game, but as far as I can read, no one plays on Steam. So I guess ppl might play the "official" download version.

Does anyone on this site play?

Still active but not that many players around like in the old days.
When was the last time you played? A whole lot has changed over the years.
I rarely check this forum anymore, just happened to check in and found this.

I came back to the game last year because of the covid, after a 7-8 year break.

If you ever consider starting again, hit me up with a PM and i will help you as much as i can.
Gold: 13,675.00
Mar 16 2021 03:45pm
It's managed to sustain its self pretty well, you'll see players around when you do dailies and stuff usually.

my account is locked recently though cause I didn't log in for too long and they got that North Korea game I cant even get my sht back unless I send them my picture, identity, all that shit etc. I only took like 6 months break. I am probably not getting it back...\

but if you want to play you have to pick a class. If I were you i'd go Mage. It's pretty much the best
Gold: 21,450.00
Mar 18 2021 10:01am
Quote (Jarester @ 16 Mar 2021 22:45)
It's managed to sustain its self pretty well, you'll see players around when you do dailies and stuff usually.

my account is locked recently though cause I didn't log in for too long and they got that North Korea game I cant even get my sht back unless I send them my picture, identity, all that shit etc. I only took like 6 months break. I am probably not getting it back...\

but if you want to play you have to pick a class. If I were you i'd go Mage. It's pretty much the best

Getting your acc back is easy. I didn't play for 8 years and just sent them a photo of me together with an id.

Just follow the steps they ask you to and atleast it worked fine for me.

Regarding the class, i would definetely not play any of the mage classes right now with the new dungeon.

They just added 2 new floors to "Infinity tower" where you actually need to pay jewels/hour to stay - Which means MA's(healer class) will be useful again since you don't wanna spend additional jewels for your own MA.
Gold: 13,675.00
Mar 19 2021 01:05am
Quote (Bubbaflash @ Mar 18 2021 09:01am)
Getting your acc back is easy. I didn't play for 8 years and just sent them a photo of me together with an id.

Just follow the steps they ask you to and atleast it worked fine for me.

Regarding the class, i would definetely not play any of the mage classes right now with the new dungeon.

They just added 2 new floors to "Infinity tower" where you actually need to pay jewels/hour to stay - Which means MA's(healer class) will be useful again since you don't wanna spend additional jewels for your own MA.

what if when I registered I didnt use my real name, etc?
Gold: 1,535.00
Mar 19 2021 03:30am
Ty for the answers both of you.

If anyone is interested in selling KalOnline geons or gear vs fg, send me a PM.
Go Back To MMORPG Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll