d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > Bots Won't Exist. And Other Facts I Know Nothin Ab
Prev1131415
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Mar 8 2021 10:53am
Maybe you shouldn't play d2
Gold: 4,030.00
Mar 8 2021 12:31pm
Quote (EazyBone @ 4 Mar 2021 01:49)
1. Bots won't exist...

At least publicly anyway imo. China and whomever with enough intelligence to make one is going to use the exploit for themselves in order to ramp up sales (d2r websites and shit I gurantee are already happening)

Will they exist? Probably but you probably won't be able to use it for a long time before it's free. Or you gonna have to pay some big bucks.

2. The game is gonna suck if they don't change things.

We all want "original D2" but let's face it. D2jsp members and the game has just been going south and south. Less and less into D2 and more social "jsping" aspects.

The game has broken things... Attack rating.. useless skills that make the game "cookie cutter only or expensive to the point where if bots didn't exist then you could never attain it anyway" and useless grinds of lvl 85 areas because only "here" can it drop.

Hdin at lvl 60 can solo the rest of the game until level 99 practically naked but a necro at 99 struggles with downing a fallen to make summons? Dumb.
This is the same reason a Sorc and Pally torch are coveted.. because every other class is practically useless until you have end game.

3. Drop rate

This itself is the dumbest aspect of D2 but also one of the best.. when you get that godly drop it feels so good.. but.. you can almost never get it. Us D2 veterans know what we are doing but.. legitly how many enigmas have you actually found? Well I found 1 jah and 1 ber MY ENTIRE d2 career without a bot.. probably 10000 hours (played alot). So that's not fun. Yes we can "trade" but the only thing worth ber runes is being rich on jsp or finding another equally impossible item like deaths fathom. I don't want 1:17492749 drop chance for a friggin item that's just stupid. Maybe for perfect but.. dumb

4. Mfing is shit

Where MF? Same damn spot over and over and over.. okay maybe for some "cool rewards" there can be special places but all the DESIRED items really has to be the same ilvl85 areas.. it's boring as fuck. Let's go kill meph 747474848 times to find shako? Come on.. there should be some sort of better way to attain items so we can play the game without the same crap over and over. Who wouldn't love to run the acts and find shit? Cause right now we just rush through them because you ain't gonna find shit. So ALL of hell should be ilvl85 (or something.. you get my point)

5. Classes need rebalancing

Why? Hdin can WRECK anything. Like 2 monster types in the whole game are immune? (Besides uber shit) wtf? Why does sorc and other specialized elements take a "hit" but hdin can smash ANYTHING. Even melee has tons of immunity. So we have one character in the game that has a complete and utter advantage over every other character ever. EVEN without enigma. Fun? Well.. I'd like to do the same with a necro, or a volcano druid or something. I don't say "nerf" the hdin or whatever but a balancing needs to occur.

6. Immunities are broken and just dumb.

Like I said with HDIN.. almost has no immunity. So clearly the highest advantage char in the game.

Sorc? Sometimes you can't do ANY damage at all. Nothing. A boss you need to kill like nit? Immune to fire/cold and your one or both of those.. well fuck you. Remake game bitch. Oh next game immune too? Haha piss off.

This is especially annoying throughout all of the acts.. as there are set immunities that you just can't damage. Only option? Avoid it and move on or get another player. Some say "it's part of the game avoid and move on" but I dare you to take a full fire sorc and go do then den of evil hell. Can't be done. Hdin can use magic hammer but sorc can't do anything. Fire druid.. only option fire right? If you want to ramp it up. Well he can't even kill den.. act 1.. it's absolutely pointless. Yes I've avoided all of this too by skipping it.. but I want to PLAY the game not AVOID it.

With this.. our chars have to avoid like 1/3 to 4/5ths of the entire game.. not fun. At least allow it to do some damage and break the 100% immune down to like 90.. and add shit for magic immunes or something

7. Let the arguments begin!

well, u should play d3
Gold: 2,953.00
Mar 8 2021 12:39pm
Do you like diablo?
Mar 8 2021 12:46pm
Quote (LootingLoui @ Mar 8 2021 10:37am)
can't be worse then on PC

d3 on pc doesn't have modded items.
D3 on switch does, so yes it is worse.

and by modded items, I mean like 10 socket rings where you can run every unique gem + 99999999999999999 vit/dex/str etc, not just "perfect" rolls, quite literally invincible, and can 1 shot any GR boss by just standing him and killing him with thorns lmao.

This post was edited by ISellLeagueBoosts on Mar 8 2021 12:47pm
Gold: 2,083.00
Mar 8 2021 01:18pm
Quote (ISellLeagueBoosts @ 8 Mar 2021 12:46)

and by modded items, I mean like 10 socket rings where you can run every unique gem + 99999999999999999 vit/dex/str etc, not just "perfect" rolls, quite literally invincible, and can 1 shot any GR boss by just standing him and killing him with thorns lmao.

This is not good news. Especially considering "cross progression" means they can bring this crap on to the main server. Please tell me this isn't the truth. Ughhh
Gold: 2,330.60
Mar 8 2021 01:22pm
Quote (ISellLeagueBoosts @ Mar 8 2021 07:46pm)

but thats not because the switch as a system is easier to hack. on pc you always have the most power to hack and modify your games.
the problem here is client side hero data on consoles. on pc everything is server-side.
Mar 8 2021 01:24pm
Quote (LootingLoui @ Mar 8 2021 01:22pm)
but thats not because the switch as a system is easier to hack. on pc you always have the most power to hack and modify your games.
the problem here is client side hero data on consoles. on pc everything is server-side.

That's true, and we will have to see how they handle it, because why would they store it locally instead of on the server?

My two guesses would have to be cost, because they assumed console would flop mostly, or some form of limitation set in place by either the console itself or sony/ms/nintendo.

I mostly meant easier to hack vs other consoles, obv pc is the easiest, but for instance there is 0 evidence of a save editor/hack on xbox, however ps4 has savewiz, which doesn't allow online play, and it's the ONLY one on the market, and switch is just piss ass easy.

This post was edited by ISellLeagueBoosts on Mar 8 2021 01:25pm
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev1131415
Add Reply New Topic New Poll