d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Trading Grounds > ASIA >
Service
> !~>asia Town Portal Channel Services <~!
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
Mar 2 2021 08:39pm
~Asia Services ~The Best of D2jsp.org Gamers and more!
Click here and Sign the ~ Town Portal Peace Treaty ~
B)

Click the Town Portal Skill for

Free chances to have your trades and services sponsored by Guild : Town Portal :)

Hello. Welcome to Town Portal Channel Services.

I offer 3 different channel services. These channel service are available to Gamers who may be : Of Diablo 2 Games, registered on d2jsp.org, on a private roster, governed to Town Portals Peace Treaty, or looking to offer a community service to other Diablo 2 Gamers on the Asia Realm. Town Portal Channel Services are focus on people who wish to provide additional services of their own in these channels, the requirements for doing that, and the benefits you will receive from purchasing a Town Portal Channel Service over other Diablo 2 services I provide.

If you would like to join one of these channels as a regular Gamer and not provide a service then you have 2 other topics to look into. The Private Channel Services topic gets you into an exclusive private Diablo 2 Channel. The Public Channel Services topic can cost you a total of 1 forum gold and is accessible by all Gamers on d2jsp.org, battle.net, and more. Here are links to those services. ~>$asia Private Gaming Channel Option $<~ ~~>asia Gaming Channel Option Op D2games <~~
In general these other 2 services I provide are for people who just want to enjoy the community and nothing more. Using this service in this topic means you want to make forum gold or support the community.The Private and Public channel services detailed in other trade services are something I have been running both publicly and privately for some time. I have recently moved these channel services to better the community of Diablo 2 Gamers as a whole. Please be respectful of these services and people who use these services. You cannot use these channel for any reason that violates d2jsp.org rules. If you follow the general rules you are likely to be safe listed and offered additional Town Portal Services I may provide or know of now and in the future. If you want to run a service out of the channel(s) I ask that you PM me with details about the service you wish to provide, the time of the service, and agree to make any adjustments to it to help stabilize the community of Diablo 2 Games. These adjustments have already been decided and if you do not agree you can submit an appeal to it and only for your service. I will not do anything to help you announce any services inside of this channel. If you are approved, have paid for a service, and are recommended for providing a service in this channel though means of d2jsp.org I will then support those services on d2jsp.org and possibly though other private means.

Town Portal Channel Service Packages, Cost, and what they include.
Option 1: 07 fg. Battle.net account safe listed to Channel Op D2Games and allowed to run a safe listed services in the channel with chance of reviews.
Option 2: 08 fg. Battle.net account safe listed to Channel Op D2Games, Given moderation access to ban users or submit reviews, and allowed to run safe listed services with a chance of review.
Option 3: 10 fg. Battle.net account given moderation access to Private Channel Services.
Option 4: 15 fg. Battle.net account given moderation access to Private Channel Services. You are now qualified to run private services out of this channel.
Option 5: 23 fg. You are purchasing option 2 and option 4 from above.
Option 6: 22 fg. You are purchasing option 1 and option 4 from above.
Option 7: 18 fg. You are purchasing option 2 and optoin 3 from above.
Option 8: 17 fg. You are purchasing option 1 and option 3 from above.

All the above options are prices made for you to use 2 battle.net accounts in these channels. Any additional battle.net accounts will need a separate purchase for the proper service purchases providing in one of these topics: Town Portal Channel services, Private Channel Services, or Public Channel Services. If you need to re-register an account to a Town Portal Channel Service you have purchased, IE change account names and permanently, you can request this once a month for free. Any additional monthly request will cost 1/2 the price of the original service you purchased. All Town Portal Channel Service purchases will also include you being put on a private rosters only I have access to.
To purchase one of these services fast send forum gold with comment d2/option#/as.You can also pm me with bin option or post a bin option on this topic. I will get in contact with you asap and in rare cases 24-72 hours. Do not be alarmed as I am either busy, offline, or approving you for the service you wish to bin. :D If their is some common mix up I may reimburse you forum gold. Please inquire via pm if their are any issues. You will not be reimbursed if you pay for any of these service upfront and I do not approved you for the service you binned.

This service and the channels it covers are moderated by Gamers who have played around the Diablo 2 or d2jsp.org Realms for some time. You are welcome to make in game trades here, join magic find parties, get Baal games going, invite friends, prepare games, and more. It is to be treated like any regular channel but it is governed for fun and fair like game-play.

General Disclosure
You may be temporary and or permanently banned from my services if you violate d2jsp.org rules and Town Portals Peace Treaty. Being Bm to each other is also not okay. Do that in a game if you must. These are Community Services I help provide and everyone should give space to everyone or moderation will take place. I am not responsibly for anything that takes place in these channels, I do not log any information or text in these channel, and I will not reimburse you for channel services being out of service, being discontinued, or for any other reason. I do not guaranteed these service to be provided to you, I am allowed to remove you from the service at any time, and additional service rules may apply in which I may or may not provide to you in private.

If you wish to make a donation because of these services I will put that forum gold to other community services I am growing here on d2jsp.org, with Diablo 2 Games, and more.

~Asia Services ~The Best of D2jsp.orgGamers and more! ~

~ A Bonus 6 months with servicepurchase:hail: ~
If you bin this or the other channel services I mentioned you will not need to repay for next seasons channel services! That is right! 1 small bin and you have Diablo 2 Gamers Channel Access for over 6 months! Don't wait! Bin some fun or come on by and join Gamers gaming together! B)

Diablo 2 Asia Serviceswith Forum Gold
~ Services Brought to you by ~

_~ - -Guild Town Portal- - ~_

P.S. Guild : Town Portal Wants You ;)

This post was edited by Sempervirens on Mar 2 2021 08:59pm
Go Back To ASIA Topic List
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check