d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Investment & Finance >
Poll > Cciv/lucid Motors
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 24,452.49
Mar 6 2021 12:38am
Quote (S3th @ Mar 5 2021 09:33pm)
So we are just going to ignore autonomous driving, autonomous taxi, SaaS, energy production, energy storage, battery development, battery production, insurance, etc? As I said, Toyota can compete in one of those spaces (years behind the curve and growing). Tesla is going to be vertically integrated within numerous billion & trillion-dollar industries. This has nothing to do w/ Space-X & Starlink.

& that is incorrect. NIO fell 17% vs. Tesla's 12%. Regardless ATHs by August.

Nio was a start up almost bankrupt and got a boost from the ev inflation rush.14k units a year. I guess we can include the small fish.
If you look at tsla 10k report. Huge portion of income is from car sales.

I was just getting at, no way this company is worth the stock evaluation it currently sits. We live in a world that stock prices are directly controlled by popularity. I just ride the waves.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 6 2021 09:42am
Quote (hellbender @ Mar 6 2021 01:38am)
Nio was a start up almost bankrupt and got a boost from the ev inflation rush.14k units a year. I guess we can include the small fish.
If you look at tsla 10k report. Huge portion of income is from car sales.

I was just getting at, no way this company is worth the stock evaluation it currently sits. We live in a world that stock prices are directly controlled by popularity. I just ride the waves.

Yes... car sales/leases are a very high % of total revenues but it is also 2020... you continue to ignore every other industry they are in & disrupting that will see massive growth over the next 5, 10, 15+ years.

It's obvious the current price doesn't support the current financials; Tesla & the like aren't blue chips, cash cows paying dividends. Tesla still has significant growth ahead and we are still at the bottom of the S curve; there is a premium factor built-in for that reason alone.

NIO is going to dominate the Chinese market and perform relatively well in foreign markets. NIO has limited competition within its market & has strong backing from the government. I'm not super bullish on NIO's stock price growth and plan to exit later this year to relocate those profits into other innovative sectors. To note, NIO has various lines of business too.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 80%
Mar 6 2021 10:49am
Quote (S3th @ Mar 6 2021 04:42pm)
Yes... car sales/leases are a very high % of total revenues but it is also 2020... you continue to ignore every other industry they are in & disrupting that will see massive growth over the next 5, 10, 15+ years.

It's obvious the current price doesn't support the current financials; Tesla & the like aren't blue chips, cash cows paying dividends. Tesla still has significant growth ahead and we are still at the bottom of the S curve; there is a premium factor built-in for that reason alone.

NIO is going to dominate the Chinese market and perform relatively well in foreign markets. NIO has limited competition within its market & has strong backing from the government. I'm not super bullish on NIO's stock price growth and plan to exit later this year to relocate those profits into other innovative sectors. To note, NIO has various lines of business too.

Agreed
Gold: 0.31
Mar 29 2021 07:36pm
I mean where it’s at now diamond hand that shit...I sold at $52 with a $17 buy in and recently rebought in at $27... down currently on second buy in but I personally don’t think it’s going below $20... I also bought a lot less shares then the first time because markets have been bad so I’m saving cash for an average down
Go Back To Investment & Finance Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll