d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Escape From Tarkov > When Will Escape From Tarkov Release?
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 15.00
Feb 24 2021 11:54pm
I know it's in a closed beta atm i think? When will it publically release?
Gold: 562.00
Feb 25 2021 12:02am
At this rate, like 2027 maybe
Gold: 11,549.00
Feb 25 2021 08:43am
"soon but not soon soon"

Seriously my bet is soon enough to avoid the charge backs for not completing their game year(s) after selling "pre orders"
Also 4 years and they never fixed the random desync and terrible hit registrations, the game will never be completed without those fixes to me no matter how much content they throw at it... imho

This post was edited by ExoDecimate on Feb 25 2021 08:47am
Gold: 0.00
Feb 25 2021 11:42am
Quote (ferf @ Feb 25 2021 06:54am)
I know it's in a closed beta atm i think? When will it publically release?

Its not in closed beta, anyone can buy, download and play the game. They still call it beta however it feels like a full game to me (even tho it has some bugs and lagg issues)
Gold: 7,940.00
Feb 25 2021 01:54pm
Quote (ExoDecimate @ 25 Feb 2021 15:43)
"soon but not soon soon"

Seriously my bet is soon enough to avoid the charge backs for not completing their game year(s) after selling "pre orders"
Also 4 years and they never fixed the random desync and terrible hit registrations, the game will never be completed without those fixes to me no matter how much content they throw at it... imho

I think hit registration is solid tbh. however desync is the big bichhhh
Feb 25 2021 09:10pm
Quote (ChingeR @ Feb 25 2021 02:54pm)
I think hit registration is solid tbh. however desync is the big bichhhh

Agree to disagree. Because imho I think desync and "hit registration" per say are from the same place, as per hit registration I merely refer to the raid statistics scoreboard. And hit registration is the only reason why desyncs are annoying, at least to me. I played the beta for a year and a few times I've seen blood stains behind me without taking any damage myself and know for sure no one else could have possibly being shot there at that angle except for me the other player's view that I was fighting with or the similar context but the other way around. Also by figuring out that some of my kills were too easy to be true and not understanding why the enemy player didn't react or did way too late. Or getting one tap only to see on the final board that I supposedly took 5+ shots. That and more but I guess it's mostly has to do with one's awareness as it's easy to want to think we're good when the tides finally turns our way or simply ignore the "facts". Again just my 2 cents. But yeah desync is the big bitch.

This post was edited by ExoDecimate on Feb 25 2021 09:13pm
Gold: 7,940.00
Feb 26 2021 05:48am
Quote (ExoDecimate @ 26 Feb 2021 04:10)
Agree to disagree. Because imho I think desync and "hit registration" per say are from the same place, as per hit registration I merely refer to the raid statistics scoreboard. And hit registration is the only reason why desyncs are annoying, at least to me. I played the beta for a year and a few times I've seen blood stains behind me without taking any damage myself and know for sure no one else could have possibly being shot there at that angle except for me the other player's view that I was fighting with or the similar context but the other way around. Also by figuring out that some of my kills were too easy to be true and not understanding why the enemy player didn't react or did way too late. Or getting one tap only to see on the final board that I supposedly took 5+ shots. That and more but I guess it's mostly has to do with one's awareness as it's easy to want to think we're good when the tides finally turns our way or simply ignore the "facts". Again just my 2 cents. But yeah desync is the big bitch.

Yeah they are from the same place. However, whenever I feel like "i defo hit those shots" I watch replays in 0.1x speed and can see how I miss by the slightest margin. The desync however is why I sometimes yell "how the fuck am I dead, I was behind the wall"
Feb 27 2021 12:44am
Quote (ChingeR @ Feb 26 2021 06:48am)
Yeah they are from the same place. However, whenever I feel like "i defo hit those shots" I watch replays in 0.1x speed and can see how I miss by the slightest margin. The desync however is why I sometimes yell "how the fuck am I dead, I was behind the wall"

Yeah I'd say those are the first things you will notice, getting shot behind cover as if you re not there yet and watching replays where you miss by a pixel between shoulder and ear but have you happen to notice blood behind you on a wall without getting hit? I did but only few times that I can count on my fingers...and of course not as many times as the other way around when I spray some people with ridiculous amount of bullet spent and of blood on the wall behind them (killing them or not) because that's easier to see and go like wtf but seeing the other way around done to me explains alot, when you see it... for the record I don't play scavs any more for a long time now nd I always use high pen ammos. Anyways I do also agree that it's easy as well to think it's desync or not registering the hits when you just miss, that's like some people calling hackers for anything and everything...
Go Back To Escape From Tarkov Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll