d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Investment & Finance > Doge Coin
Prev1363738394054Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 63.45
Warn: 30%
May 9 2021 11:16pm
Quote (SkillRincer @ May 10 2021 07:15am)
lol ya its kinda funny cuz my mistakes are what you dream of achieving

wait its either funny or just plain sad :rofl:

yes its sad to laugh at randoms going full deny
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 10 2021 10:33am
Lul I didn't know musk accepts it as payment

Gold: 153,394.00
May 10 2021 10:51am
HOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Gold: 2,489.69
May 10 2021 10:55am
bag holders shouldnt be too scared yet, even if they have .55$+ buys. it wont die die for real until bear season hits. with Eth breaking the BTC trend line on week to month timelines that's not happening anytime soon imo.

eth hits 8k tho and doge hasnt rebounded, ur fucked.
Gold: 0.00
May 10 2021 11:03am
Quote (thesnipa @ May 10 2021 12:55pm)
bag holders shouldnt be too scared yet, even if they have .55$+ buys. it wont die die for real until bear season hits. with Eth breaking the BTC trend line on week to month timelines that's not happening anytime soon imo.

eth hits 8k tho and doge hasnt rebounded, ur fucked.

I’m wondering myself how long this eth surge will last in relation to other big coins, specifically btc and doge.

May 10 2021 11:07am
Quote (Duckling @ May 10 2021 12:03pm)
I’m wondering myself how long this eth surge will last in relation to other big coins, specifically btc and doge.

the eth breakout is likely to hit a correction sooner than later. there's not enough eth 2.0 news or other new tech lowering the gas costs to justify this price raise imo. seems more like some serious institutional holding is causing low supply to spike the market. that and maybe people finally realize just how good eth is and are starting to look beyond BTC for the king in the crypto space once BTC hits its peak.

ADA is also popping off recently. seems buyers are finally starting to stake out long term buys for cryptos that have a chance to isolate a niche space in the blockchain world outside of straight currency and holding value items like BTC.

i wont be shocked if we see a drop to high 2k ETH prices before it reaccumulates for its final bull run of the season, same with BTC, but i also wont be shocked if it just steadily marches up to 8k before ending the bull run as institutions cash out to sit on the sidelines until the heart of bear season.

news on eth 2.0, hype, and adoption of smart contracts could drastically shift this market.
Gold: 0.00
May 10 2021 11:09am
Quote (thesnipa @ May 10 2021 01:07pm)
the eth breakout is likely to hit a correction sooner than later. there's not enough eth 2.0 news or other new tech lowering the gas costs to justify this price raise imo. seems more like some serious institutional holding is causing low supply to spike the market. that and maybe people finally realize just how good eth is and are starting to look beyond BTC for the king in the crypto space once BTC hits its peak.

ADA is also popping off recently. seems buyers are finally starting to stake out long term buys for cryptos that have a chance to isolate a niche space in the blockchain world outside of straight currency and holding value items like BTC.

i wont be shocked if we see a drop to high 2k ETH prices before it reaccumulates for its final bull run of the season, same with BTC, but i also wont be shocked if it just steadily marches up to 8k before ending the bull run as institutions cash out to sit on the sidelines until the heart of bear season.

news on eth 2.0, hype, and adoption of smart contracts could drastically shift this market.

I think the whole idea that is hitting eth with the 2.0 development. Makes people want it now. I know ada is considered as a very legit project but sometimes it stinks of ripple and it just pumping because cheaper prices. However I haven’t looked into it recently myself

This post was edited by Duckling on May 10 2021 11:10am
May 10 2021 11:19am
Quote (Duckling @ May 10 2021 12:09pm)
I think the whole idea that is hitting eth with the 2.0 development. Makes people want it now. I know ada is considered as a very legit project but sometimes it stinks of ripple and it just pumping because cheaper prices. However I haven’t looked into it recently myself

ADA is a smart contracts algo that will have more and more uses as sources of goods becomes important. it can subdivide products and give provenance for the individual pieces. it could be applied to things like jewelry, to try and sniff out blood diamonds. it could be used for electronics, to try and find IP stolen components from china, etc. It could even be applied to cryptos if the concept of "blood cryptos" takes off as investors like Mr. Wonderful tend to think they will. you could show the % of a crypto sale that has it's basis in solar energy farmed coins vs chinese coal state farmed coins.

as international patents become more and more focussed i see a lot of adoption for ADA, and wont be shocked if it ends up a 1k$ coin some day, albeit many bull runs away. im a long term holder of ADA, and continue to both DCA buy and buy dips.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
May 10 2021 12:27pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 10 2021 06:07pm)

got a feeling btc might hit either 65k or 45k pretty soon lol
and for eth, I'd like to see it pumping 5k+ but it's more than likely it will go otherway around and go back to 3k
Gold: 63.45
Warn: 30%
May 10 2021 10:41pm
I bought a shiba and it only produces poop

krr pay me back
Go Back To Investment & Finance Topic List
Prev1363738394054Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll