d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Trying To Recover An Old Account Of Mine
Closed New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Feb 24 2021 12:09pm
Hello!

I've been trying to recover an old account. As none of the recovery mails reached me, I've tried making a new account on the currently active e-mail I use. To my surprise, I could register an account to my current e-mail. As far as I remember, I've never used any other email in my life, so I'm really puzzled, which email was my old account registered with. Is there anything I can do to recover it? As I just registered with my active email, I can't use it in the account recovery, first option (forgotten email).

Thanks in advance!

P.S.: I'm not sure this is the right place to post this, if it's not, I'd appreciate it if I'd be pointed to the right (sub)forum.
Gold: 200.69
Trader: Trusted
Feb 24 2021 12:10pm
If you need help with account recovery you may contact
Thanks!
Gold: 12,350.00
Feb 24 2021 12:41pm
Anyway, you must have used an email when creating your old account. No longer having access to this email for any reason, you can still use Account Recovery.

I draw your attention to the fact that the first option applies to three separate cases.
I forgot my email or;
I no longer have access to the registered email or;
I am not receiving recovery emails

You fall into at least one of these cases.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send me a private message.
Gold: 779.10
Mar 4 2021 12:54pm
Quote (bajec2102 @ 24 Feb 2021 20:09)
Hello!

I've been trying to recover an old account. As none of the recovery mails reached me, I've tried making a new account on the currently active e-mail I use. To my surprise, I could register an account to my current e-mail. As far as I remember, I've never used any other email in my life, so I'm really puzzled, which email was my old account registered with. Is there anything I can do to recover it? As I just registered with my active email, I can't use it in the account recovery, first option (forgotten email).

Thanks in advance!

P.S.: I'm not sure this is the right place to post this, if it's not, I'd appreciate it if I'd be pointed to the right (sub)forum.

Because d2jsp resets registered emails for no reason, along with passwords.
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Closed New Topic