d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Escape From Tarkov > New To Trading Tarkov Here.
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Feb 23 2021 07:16pm
I am new to tarkov and would like a better understanding on how trading works. I know I have heard dropping loot in game could get you banned so is there a way to trade and not get banned? Any info would be appreciated.
Gold: 11,549.00
Feb 23 2021 09:15pm
There is only two ways, drop in game or sell/barter via flea market

If they banned for dropping stuff in game I believe they would be banning a major part of their player base and losing a lot in the end

Many players already trade with their friend outside of JSP.
Some players share their loot this way as well when playing with teamates, the next game they will bring some thing of value to balance out their last game total harvest. (Some people ARE truly honest...)
Some streamers just hand out freebies via their stream and/or receive a viewer's choice of gear sets to go on a raid with a that as a kind of a game...
and so on...

that's imho however there are statement like apparently there is a tweet on bsg's twitter at one point that boosting is prohibited in this game however a lot of people are still doing it
then there is a comment on the forum from one BSG crew that goes as follow:

With that given, I believe if they ban you they have to prove that it's RMT or boosting and not simply trading which is what most people are doing and is what we are doing it or else they'll be getting more refund request and charge back for sure... imho of course but it's their game however if we can't trade in a rpg a like game it's something they should advise you before you even pre-order the game, along with other things...

This post was edited by ExoDecimate on Feb 23 2021 09:31pm
Gold: 0.00
Feb 24 2021 10:07am
Thank you very much for the information
Go Back To Escape From Tarkov Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll