d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Homework Help > Formatting Pages For A Book
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Feb 23 2021 03:05pm
I have a book that is already written, the formatting is kind of off. I need someone to go through and make it look better overall. The grammar and spelling does not need editing, just the page / chapter layouts. Some of the images will need to be resized in order to make things look nicer, I can do this part if you just let me know which images you need resized.

The book totals 445 pages, there are a few empty ones (this would be one of the layout issues)

Again no actual editing needs to be done, more or less just page / image formatting so the overall look is cleaner. The website used for the writing of the book is called Storyworth, so if you have any experience there that would be a plus.

Job Outline: The chapters of my book have been edited, but apparently I am responsible for making sure each and every page is laid out according to the publishers specifications. Also, there are some pictures which need to be resized and positioned properly on the pages.

Time Frame: ASAP
Price: TBD

Please let me know if you are able to assist!

Gold: 6,723.69
Mar 3 2021 01:52am
Hi, unclederek!

I'm afraid I can't help you, but I hopped in to ask what the book was about out of interest? :)
Gold: 290.00
Mar 14 2021 04:38pm
Quote (UncleDerek @ Feb 23 2021 05:05pm)
I have a book that is already written, the formatting is kind of off. I need someone to go through and make it look better overall. The grammar and spelling does not need editing, just the page / chapter layouts. Some of the images will need to be resized in order to make things look nicer, I can do this part if you just let me know which images you need resized.

The book totals 445 pages, there are a few empty ones (this would be one of the layout issues)

Again no actual editing needs to be done, more or less just page / image formatting so the overall look is cleaner. The website used for the writing of the book is called Storyworth, so if you have any experience there that would be a plus.

Job Outline: The chapters of my book have been edited, but apparently I am responsible for making sure each and every page is laid out according to the publishers specifications. Also, there are some pictures which need to be resized and positioned properly on the pages.

Time Frame: ASAP
Price: TBD

Please let me know if you are able to assist!

If you still need assistance, please hmu!

Go Back To Homework Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll