d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Car Audio > Need Install Help
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 70%
Mar 6 2021 11:22pm
Quote (DatNiggaJesse @ Mar 6 2021 07:17pm)
Yeah maybe setting up connectivity, the audio aspect is not related at all...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking done, kiddo.
Banned
Gold: 550.00
Mar 14 2021 09:40pm
I can help if you still need.
Gold: 1,665.50
Mar 16 2021 11:20am
So turned out the shop I went to screwed my fuse box and ground into my truck improperly and it lost contact and fried my sub, which is exactly what I said when I brought it in, they replaced my sub and the other shit they said they fried.
thankfully my amp was ok, thanks for all the replies, totally forgot to check back.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Apr 11 2021 06:10am
Quote (Effektivv @ Feb 23 2021 08:22am)
I need someone that knows their shit about installation, preferably someone I can talk to on discord so I can send pictures.

What kind of pics.... hmmmm :wallbash: .. he must be lonely

This post was edited by pyrowithydro on Apr 11 2021 06:11am
Gold: 1,665.50
Apr 11 2021 10:01pm
Quote (pyrowithydro @ Apr 11 2021 06:10am)
What kind of pics.... hmmmm :wallbash: .. he must be lonely

There was a fuse/ground that they installed wrong and it fried my sub, I'm assuming they did it wrong again because the new one they put in fried today and the ground is zip tied to my truck. Lololol
3rd sub to blow since December, you get what you pay for I guess, never going to try and save $100 on the install again.
Go Back To Car Audio Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll