d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Best Build To Conquer Hell Baal Solo
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,125.55
Feb 24 2021 09:08am
Quote (Schizophrenia @ Feb 23 2021 10:54am)
This is pretty obvious my friend,the point of the post was for each one to explain the strategy he/she would follow while they proceed through the game.
In normal circumstances and i mean without bots/dupes etc it is very hard for players to acquire high end gear,so for me when someone is saying ''i would do it with a summoner'' or like our friend above
with a ''MF sorc'' doesn't actually mean anything,there are a lot of factors that we have to consider while playing without the potential to get perfect gear.
D2 can get really hard when played purely so this post is for sharing some builds/ideas/strategies in order to go to Baal hell and kill him.

I think you made too many assumptions and left out a lot of necessary context. We don't know your objective so we cannot give you advice on how to achieve it.

This post was edited by Alkazeer on Feb 24 2021 09:10am
Gold: 843.00
Feb 24 2021 12:08pm
Quote (Alkazeer @ 24 Feb 2021 17:08)
I think you made too many assumptions and left out a lot of necessary context. We don't know your objective so we cannot give you advice on how to achieve it.

Solo
Strategy
Conquer Hell Baal
No High end gear
No Bots/Dupes hence slow access to items (trading)

I am pretty sure the details are obvious
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll