d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony > Diablo 2 Resurrected
Prev1262728293032Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,181.50
Oct 7 2021 09:35am
Quote (Property_Damage @ Oct 7 2021 11:22am)
I didnt get this game to have fun (yes i did)
I got it so i could say i have the platinum trophy in my all time favorite game, period
And yeah i wanna have fun with it too and i am, but they designed the trophies for you to do what we did back in the days, sink years of your life back into the game
Im more than prepared to tip toe my way through this game at a snails pace until it hurts
If you wanna be a trophy hunter, you gota prioritize the hardest shit first
Softcore? All that shit will come easy
Jump into hardcore and get it out of the way, you”re gona unlock everything else in the process anyways during these runs
And the devs knew this going in, thats why they threw this horrible trophy in there to begin with
They know these legacy streamers and die hards have like 50,000 hours into the game, they did a Q&A after the announcement with MrLlamaSC whos like the freaking poster child of D2 streamers
He will literally tell you hes played this game more than anyone else
Almost makes me think they designed these trophies with him in mind
Anyways, you dont win if you dont play, and we all know the requirements so stop being scared and jump in

And its fine, i dont expect you guys to have the same approach as me but when i look at it and you all just flock to softcore knowing what you need to do if you wanna get the platinum, like you guys arent even trying, sad
If there was more trophy hunters in the sub forum than just me, you wouldnt have issues with finding a team, youd have atleast like 6other guys, but they just wanna have fun and try to make some easy fg
Dude i dont care about fg and trying to make any profit from finding a highrune to sell or anything
Im about these trophies, point blank period
Look at my account, theres a reason i have over 300 platinums and Wipeout HD and call of duty black ops 4 are my highest ranked platinums with ultra rare status, you gota buckle down and bite the bullet, but you guys know that already, hopefully
Gold: 220.00
Oct 7 2021 10:59am
Quote (Property_Damage @ Oct 7 2021 11:35am)
And its fine, i dont expect you guys to have the same approach as me but when i look at it and you all just flock to softcore knowing what you need to do if you wanna get the platinum, like you guys arent even trying, sad
If there was more trophy hunters in the sub forum than just me, you wouldnt have issues with finding a team, youd have atleast like 6other guys, but they just wanna have fun and try to make some easy fg
Dude i dont care about fg and trying to make any profit from finding a highrune to sell or anything
Look at my account, theres a reason i have over 300 platinums and Wipeout HD and call of duty black ops 4 are my highest ranked platinums with ultra rare status, you gota buckle down and bite the bullet, but you guys know that already, hopefully

i just dont have the time like i used to :(
Oct 7 2021 02:22pm
Quote (ysobad @ Oct 7 2021 12:59pm)
i just dont have the time like i used to :(

Same
Im giving this trophy a solid 2 year time stamp
You just gota milk everything for what its worth
I was on my way to killing baal when the game crashed on me at the end of the 4th wave in the throne room
You can stay in normal til about 45 until the xp runs out and move on or stay and farm for maybe a tarnhelm idk
You can stretch Nightmare out until youre 75
Im 39 right now just farming pindle, he gives decent xp and im hoping he will drop something half way decent, if not i can just keep leveling, improving my skills and i can farm baal for drops before i make my way into nightmare where i will go at an even slower pace but by then my skills will be as maxed out as they could be giving me at the least, a better chance surviving

This post was edited by Property_Damage on Oct 7 2021 02:32pm
Gold: 28,047.41
Oct 7 2021 09:33pm
Quote (Property_Damage @ Oct 7 2021 11:35am)

I personally just din’t care much about the platinum like you do. I get you’re a trophy hunter but most games I don’t play the game with the intent of getting platinum. I get the game with the intent of playing the game. If playinum comes along with it then nice, usually the only games I have strived to absolutely 1000% is any final fantasy game which I have paltinums for all of them because it comes with playing the game.

I never enjoyed hardcore and that doesn’t make me a wimp like you claim it just means I don’t enjoy that style of diablo slowpace gameplay. If that means I don’t get the platinum so be it. Glad to not sink 800 hours of playing a way I don’t enjoy.

This post was edited by 4killer7 on Oct 7 2021 09:34pm
Oct 8 2021 06:56am
Quote (4killer7 @ Oct 7 2021 11:33pm)
I personally just din’t care much about the platinum like you do. I get you’re a trophy hunter but most games I don’t play the game with the intent of getting platinum. I get the game with the intent of playing the game. If playinum comes along with it then nice, usually the only games I have strived to absolutely 1000% is any final fantasy game which I have paltinums for all of them because it comes with playing the game.

I never enjoyed hardcore and that doesn’t make me a wimp like you claim it just means I don’t enjoy that style of diablo slowpace gameplay. If that means I don’t get the platinum so be it. Glad to not sink 800 hours of playing a way I don’t enjoy.

I didnt say you were a wimp exactly, but just maybe its implied ;)
But if you want a hardcore normal rush
Think if a price and i got you! Lol
Level 41 just running baal for the last bit of xp normal will grant me, Couple more levels and im onto nightmare hardcore
Or maybe ill stay and see if baal will be good to me with drops
Hardcore is still pretty fun, it just makes you change your play style
Instead of going for enigma, focus on chains of honor maybe idk, so you dont end up teleporting into a boss pack and get 1 shotted
Itll make things slower but its a better strategy then insta-dying froma bad teleport
Its fine i tried to coax you into hardcore, im not gona twist your arm about it though, its only a game, you wont die IRL from dying in hardcore, or do you?? Lol
Im Probably gona have to start a mule character soon, stash is running low in space, just stashing a bunch of stuff just incase this run takes a turn for the worse so i have a back up plan if i die, i got something to get me up snd started again, if need be
Pro tips
Gold: 5,700.00
Oct 8 2021 02:17pm
Shining

This post was edited by Shalq on Oct 8 2021 02:17pm
Oct 9 2021 11:49pm
Hardcore Level 45 onto nightmare
Right as scheduled
Was level 44 and still Had a sliver of xp to go until the next levelup after my baal run so i cleared CS and diablo levels me up and drops my necro Umes Lament! Best item he has so far now
I remember it looking cooler on legacy with a blue hue to it
Now its literally just a skull on a stick

This post was edited by Property_Damage on Oct 9 2021 11:49pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Oct 11 2021 09:56pm
:thumbsup:
Gold: 9,280.04
Oct 12 2021 10:05pm
Quote (Property_Damage @ Oct 10 2021 01:49am)
Hardcore Level 45 onto nightmare
Right as scheduled
Was level 44 and still Had a sliver of xp to go until the next levelup after my baal run so i cleared CS and diablo levels me up and drops my necro Umes Lament! Best item he has so far now
I remember it looking cooler on legacy with a blue hue to it
Now its literally just a skull on a stick

some of the items have disappointing updated graphics

circlets are the worst for me, they look horrible lol
Oct 13 2021 10:45am
Quote (Flameyes @ Oct 13 2021 12:05am)
some of the items have disappointing updated graphics

circlets are the worst for me, they look horrible lol

Soon as i went to nightnare i made a spirit sword and got rid of Umes
Yeah circlets are pretty bad too lol
Go Back To Sony Topic List