d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > D2 Trading Dead
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 600.00
Feb 14 2021 04:44pm
Quote (SpAz. @ Feb 14 2021 11:50am)
profoundly untrue.
Things are cheaper than ever @ nonladder.

You can gear a character with 40lifers, godly(relatively, historically) jewelry , helms, tvt/1on1/abs/cr stack setup for 2000-4000 fg.
If people kept their ladder char that they often spent 24/7 botting and looking for items for, they'd have good enough chars. if they needed upgrades they could get it cheap.

Hybrids are not gamechanging.
Bugged items exist unperms, and only 1 (europe: bugbelt) is rly gamechanging.

The difference between a 4k fg char and a 100k fg char is not that much on many builds (there are ofc exceptions) - skill start to matter alot more once ur char gets through "basic" level (40lifers, hit breakpoints fcr fhr life tresholds)
If you still want an even playing field you can just go on pvp servers (asg/ga)

But ladder is already less fair than nonladder because there you have to either 1. trade-slave for the big exploiters 2. be a big exploiter 3. be a semi-big botter or 4. selffarm 2 fg shakos to afford pvp gear (gl with that even if you play 16h/day)
on europe ladder pubs is 10x times more hack users than nonladder pubs. u can even find 1on1 gm duelos in nl pubs right now.

w/e people should play what they like ofcourse this is a waste of time arguing over, lets call it "matter of preferences".

So a lvl 30 rocking nigma and infinity vs a legit lvl 30 is not "game changing" lol
Gold: 316,435.63
Feb 14 2021 05:49pm
Quote (Wbeard @ 14 Feb 2021 23:44)
So a lvl 30 rocking nigma and infinity vs a legit lvl 30 is not "game changing" lol

I assumed we were speaking GM rules, im not interested in bmpvp.
also im speaking in terms of hld but should generally apply to LLD/MLD too

Spirit of Phoenix is rly rly strong, rest are nice but thats it

This post was edited by SpAz. on Feb 14 2021 05:50pm
Gold: 19.00
Feb 14 2021 06:44pm
Quote (SpAz. @ Feb 14 2021 05:49pm)

I have really only played non ladder on and off the past few years for pvp, so I can only speak for that. This is the first ladder season I've played in years, but It does seem like the odds are more even for pub pvp on ladder, considering there are no bugged, dupped, hybrids, or especially pre patch items. I get that people have the advantage of being rich and botting, but perosnally, I'd rather deal with that than all the other crazy gear on non lad.

The only reason i decided to start ladder for a season was to get gear and trade on non lad, but the market has not been great it seems. Everything is almost valueless unless high end or perf.
Gold: 600.00
Feb 14 2021 07:29pm
Quote (SpAz. @ Feb 14 2021 05:49pm)

I was just going on the "hybrids are not game changing"

I used to lld and nl just got so dumb. Lvl 30s teleing everywhere it was a game changer for sure

This post was edited by Wbeard on Feb 14 2021 07:33pm
Gold: 4,653.00
Feb 15 2021 03:53am
in game you can find people that dont jsp

This post was edited by Cowaz on Feb 15 2021 03:53am
Gold: 153,394.00
Feb 15 2021 11:49am
Quote (SpAz. @ Feb 14 2021 05:50pm)
profoundly untrue.
Things are cheaper than ever @ nonladder.

You can gear a character with 40lifers, godly(relatively, historically) jewelry , helms, tvt/1on1/abs/cr stack setup for 2000-4000 fg.
If people kept their ladder char that they often spent 24/7 botting and looking for items for, they'd have good enough chars. if they needed upgrades they could get it cheap.

Hybrids are not gamechanging.
Bugged items exist unperms, and only 1 (europe: bugbelt) is rly gamechanging.

The difference between a 4k fg char and a 100k fg char is not that much on many builds (there are ofc exceptions) - skill start to matter alot more once ur char gets through "basic" level (40lifers, hit breakpoints fcr fhr life tresholds)
If you still want an even playing field you can just go on pvp servers (asg/ga)

But ladder is already less fair than nonladder because there you have to either 1. trade-slave for the big exploiters 2. be a big exploiter 3. be a semi-big botter or 4. selffarm 2 fg shakos to afford pvp gear (gl with that even if you play 16h/day)
on europe ladder pubs is 10x times more hack users than nonladder pubs. u can even find 1on1 gm duelos in nl pubs right now.

w/e people should play what they like ofcourse this is a waste of time arguing over, lets call it "matter of preferences".

Totally agree.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 16 2021 11:35am
d2 isnt dead. its just not for dumbasses like you
Gold: 18,957.00
Feb 25 2021 02:16am
Quote (Cooked @ 13 Feb 2021 22:40)
Is it me, or is selling / trading anything difficult? Seems like there are way more people selling things than buying on here, and the only ones who can manage to sell anything are hardcore botters. And in game trading all you get is insanely low ball offers for anything. Or is this just normal ladder market now?

In 5 days sold items vs 53.000fg in diablo 2 nonladder realm.

Im not using bots.

If you cant get forum gold from 21 year old game..after your 5 years from joined,

You are doing/did something wrong and didnt understand
21 year old game trading in d2jsp forums trading.

I tell you the secret,
More than 5 years its for sure not Ladder game and not about collect Ber runes and making enigmas in 6 months season, and after that 6 months again again while items became worthless..
If you are the one who did this in your 5 years in forums, you are not trader and so yes for you it is and will be dead forever.

If you were played Nonladder 5 years and still you didnt traded good/earned nice forum gold.
You really didnt understand trading and will be hard for you especially in 2021.

So now time for you is start again in diablo 2 resurrected.
And advice, Think from begining, became trader from begining
and you will be good.. ;)
Gl!

Old diablo2 is just for Fun play after work, when get free time to it.. Make Duels with friends.. Pvp Nonladder..
Someone likes Hardcore realms..

But guys, really. Dont be naive about 6 months ladder seasons collecting ber runes anymore..

We are all 30+ years old, its only Nostalgy play fun with friends..

So now, blizzard made Resurrected game for you,
to start "waste^^" time again from begining :D

So think, use your mind, really think what you will do,
how you will do it and if you really want to do this again.

Gl all in resurrected!

This post was edited by Hamm on Feb 25 2021 02:36am
Feb 25 2021 06:14am
Quote (Hamm @ Feb 25 2021 09:16am)
In 5 days sold items vs 53.000fg in diablo 2 nonladder realm.

Im not using bots.

If you cant get forum gold from 21 year old game..after your 5 years from joined,

You are doing/did something wrong and didnt understand
21 year old game trading in d2jsp forums trading.

I tell you the secret,
More than 5 years its for sure not Ladder game and not about collect Ber runes and making enigmas in 6 months season, and after that 6 months again again while items became worthless..
If you are the one who did this in your 5 years in forums, you are not trader and so yes for you it is and will be dead forever.

If you were played Nonladder 5 years and still you didnt traded good/earned nice forum gold.
You really didnt understand trading and will be hard for you especially in 2021.

So now time for you is start again in diablo 2 resurrected.
And advice, Think from begining, became trader from begining
and you will be good.. ;)
Gl!

Old diablo2 is just for Fun play after work, when get free time to it.. Make Duels with friends.. Pvp Nonladder..
Someone likes Hardcore realms..

But guys, really. Dont be naive about 6 months ladder seasons collecting ber runes anymore..

We are all 30+ years old, its only Nostalgy play fun with friends..

So now, blizzard made Resurrected game for you,
to start "waste^^" time again from begining :D

So think, use your mind, really think what you will do,
how you will do it and if you really want to do this again.

Gl all in resurrected!

:wallbash:
Gold: 18,957.00
Feb 25 2021 06:23am
Quote (mmah @ 25 Feb 2021 13:14)
:wallbash:

mmah
Group: Member

40 posts: https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=1186165&c=40&o=10
40 Posts full of spams cries of an Multi account kid who did nothing
and will do nothing but useless trolling on users of this forums,