d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Ladder Slasher Suggestions. More!!
Prev1678
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 7,863.56
Feb 26 2021 05:42pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Feb 26 2021 04:07pm)
I am waiting for Auto Whistle to be added quite frankly. I am going to look out for those drunks & stoners solo'ing with Auto whistle and auto click activated pass out and die using those settings ... as long as it is a setting all good. As stated, perception, it is cheating to me, or better words, lazy play style.

EDIT: what is that old feminist joke punchline again... "if only my vibrator could mow the lawns for me, then there wouldn't be any use for men"

Are you off your meds again??
Gold: 325.30
Feb 26 2021 05:45pm
Quote (Paparick @ Feb 26 2021 03:42pm)
Are you off your meds again??

From browsing fourm for few days I gather he likes to argue his opinion as fact untill he's Blu in the face
Gold: 730.13
Warn: 30%
Feb 26 2021 05:46pm
Quote (bob98685 @ Feb 26 2021 08:45pm)
From browsing fourm for few days I gather he likes to argue his opinion as fact untill he's Blu in the face

Bob has spoken!
Gold: 8,888.88
Feb 26 2021 06:40pm
Quote (bob98685 @ Feb 27 2021 12:45pm)

I always argue... been like that in the 10 years I have been playing this game.

Anyway... Here is an Idea incorporating BOTH Auto Dummy feature & the Auto Whistle suggestion. Note maybe misread or tl;dr.

Scenario:
Full group or even a solo'er exploring catacombs gets a bad spin exploring the maze to a long distance of already explored area.

Application: Right click (marking/targeting) the explored square before the unexplored area you last came from (minimap), or another area (as long as the route/path has been explored) and you press engage and it will automatically take (drive/move) the fastest route to that Marked/Targeted square, and when you encounter any mobs during that path, and you kill the wave, it will automatically engage and continue to move to the "Marked/Targeted" location placed on the mini map.

Hope that made sense. Now since the path is already explored you don't have to worry about Trap doors, spins, TCs etc, it is also good to drive back to a well that you have already found and moved further. BUT, if you have already ran past an Emblem totem without getting clicking it, you will just run past it. Also, this feature will automatically disengage if the path in front of it has NOT been explored.

EDIT: upon reaching this destination, the driver has to take control with further exploring unexplored areas.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Feb 26 2021 06:43pm
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1678
Add Reply New Topic New Poll