d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion >
Poll > The Cost Of Diablo 4?
1239Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
Feb 2 2021 06:02pm
Hello.

How much do you want to pay for the current vision of Diablo 4?

Bonus ~ How much would you pay for your version of Diablo 4? What is your version of Diablo 4?

Bonus Poll ~ Will You Buy D4? > Hypothetical Poll

Bonus Topic ~ Diablo Iv Trading Still Not Good
Gold: 83.42
Feb 2 2021 06:15pm
most likely 59.99$ like all their blizz games

89-100$ for like some special edition crap they always do.
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 3 2021 07:29pm
Will be 60 bucks but I won't be paying that until I see sufficient evidence that the game has a good amount of initial playtime and has replayability in the form of pvp or good pve. Blizzard lost my trust.
Gold: 8,013.34
Feb 4 2021 03:32am
Quote (SBD @ 4 Feb 2021 02:29)
Will be 60 bucks but I won't be paying that until I see sufficient evidence that the game has a good amount of initial playtime and has replayability in the form of pvp or good pve. Blizzard lost my trust.

This
Gold: 36.32
Feb 4 2021 02:14pm
Quote (SBD @ Feb 3 2021 08:29pm)

All that worry over $60 bucks sheeeettt.... imo you are on a negative spewing bandwagon that was created by rival game companies via troll campaigns. All I can say is support American game companies or risk it all. If Blizzard 'fails' then at least we didn't pay for military equipment that will be used against humanity. 60 bucks bruh buy the game, play for 6 hours, it only cost you $10 an hour to check it out. It is gonna be worth $60 so suck it up. Don't fall for propaganda and coordinated negativity.
Feb 4 2021 02:21pm
Quote (MANGOkushLOVER @ Feb 4 2021 01:14pm)
All that worry over $60 bucks sheeeettt.... imo you are on a negative spewing bandwagon that was created by rival game companies via troll campaigns. All I can say is support American game companies or risk it all. If Blizzard 'fails' then at least we didn't pay for military equipment that will be used against humanity. 60 bucks bruh buy the game, play for 6 hours, it only cost you $10 an hour to check it out. It is gonna be worth $60 so suck it up. Don't fall for propaganda and coordinated negativity.

You're looking at it wrong. If everyone thought like this it would only reinforce companies choices to spew out poorly made games.
Feb 4 2021 06:42pm
Quote (SBD @ Feb 4 2021 03:21pm)
You're looking at it wrong. If everyone thought like this it would only reinforce companies choices to spew out poorly made games.

Not necessarily, I understand where you are coming from but Blizzard knows it has to be good and will try their best. I am more interested in making sure that PVE and PVP actually survive at all. If Blizzard drops the ball then at least you can know that the money you spent will not be used to violate human rights. Also you get to play the story and maybe 100+ hours beating the game which should be fun at least. The game is Diablo 4, man, Diablo freaking 4! It is going to be an insane awesome game regardless if it has every single little thing that people ask for. I started off negative for the same reasons that you probably are skeptical about but have since changed my opinion because I love Diablo for the good it showed me. Heck I paid $60+ for diablo 3 just to own it, I quickly realized the game was crap but was not upset I paid for it. All in all what I am trying to get across is that Blizzard will not seek to make a bad game on purpose. Btw, how did Blizzard loose your trust?
Feb 4 2021 07:25pm
Quote (MANGOkushLOVER @ Feb 4 2021 05:42pm)
Not necessarily, I understand where you are coming from but Blizzard knows it has to be good and will try their best. I am more interested in making sure that PVE and PVP actually survive at all. If Blizzard drops the ball then at least you can know that the money you spent will not be used to violate human rights. Also you get to play the story and maybe 100+ hours beating the game which should be fun at least. The game is Diablo 4, man, Diablo freaking 4! It is going to be an insane awesome game regardless if it has every single little thing that people ask for. I started off negative for the same reasons that you probably are skeptical about but have since changed my opinion because I love Diablo for the good it showed me. Heck I paid $60+ for diablo 3 just to own it, I quickly realized the game was crap but was not upset I paid for it. All in all what I am trying to get across is that Blizzard will not seek to make a bad game on purpose. Btw, how did Blizzard loose your trust?

Continued promises that never came to fruition. Pvp in diablo never materialized dispite many announcements it was coming. Starcraft ghost a game in development for years and years with constant promises coming from Blizzard only to never even see the light of day. Warcraft 3 remastered was horrible. It ruined the custom games community.
Gold: 21.00
Feb 5 2021 01:12am
none of us have money were all fuckin millenials
Feb 5 2021 01:15am
Quote (SBD @ Feb 4 2021 08:25pm)
Continued promises that never came to fruition. Pvp in diablo never materialized dispite many announcements it was coming. Starcraft ghost a game in development for years and years with constant promises coming from Blizzard only to never even see the light of day. Warcraft 3 remastered was horrible. It ruined the custom games community.

I see, I value your opinion here, understood. In defense of Blizzard I will say that a lot of ambitious projects tend to never materialize. Ideas come and go and it sometimes is almost magical what comes into existence. We have to embrace the good with the bad. If Blizzard fails on Diablo 4, I will say it will be a sad day for gaming in general. There are not many bastions of hope left speaking about 'game developers', as I see the current trajectory headed toward some weird form of crypto-pseudo-fascist dominator control mechanisms. Shit rly is getting weird..lol... but always remember GL HF.
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
1239Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll