d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion >
Poll > Are You Considering Diablo Iv
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 147.00
Jan 31 2021 01:22am
I don't trust Activision Blizzard for over 8 years now and judging by their increasingly notorious actions I don't think I'm on the wrong side.

I was wondering if you guys will seriously play this atrocity cuz I am looking for a new home like Diablo 2 as they will destroy it with the upcoming remake just like how they destroyed Warcraft 3.

Maybe the next home is path of exile 2? I don't know. I played Albion Online for a while only to regret it's toxic community and even more disgusting developers and it's sold to some Chinese company disguised under Swedish corp that is famous for monetizing everything in a game.

What are your honest opinions?
Gold: 15.20
Jan 31 2021 04:11am
100% yes
Gold: 8.00
Jan 31 2021 11:16am
Quote (cnbrkhancan @ Jan 31 2021 01:22am)
I don't trust Activision Blizzard for over 8 years now and judging by their increasingly notorious actions I don't think I'm on the wrong side.

I was wondering if you guys will seriously play this atrocity cuz I am looking for a new home like Diablo 2 as they will destroy it with the upcoming remake just like how they destroyed Warcraft 3.

Maybe the next home is path of exile 2? I don't know. I played Albion Online for a while only to regret it's toxic community and even more disgusting developers and it's sold to some Chinese company disguised under Swedish corp that is famous for monetizing everything in a game.

Think youre being a little pessimistic
Gold: 0.00
Jan 31 2021 04:19pm
Quote (cnbrkhancan @ Jan 31 2021 01:22am)

How can you even form this kind of opinion on a game you haven’t seen released yet, All the games you mentioned are nothing like the previous game, you rambled off a bunch of incoherent sentences about something that’s purely your own opinion not fact. The possible Diablo 2 remake or remaster that is in works is not being done by activision developers, it’s an entirely different team that’s done great remasters on other games, maybe just move on to something you enjoy rather than gaming seems you have your mind made up anyways.
Feb 1 2021 12:23am
Quote (MakeD2GreatAgain @ 31 Jan 2021 15:19)
How can you even form this kind of opinion on a game you haven’t seen released yet, All the games you mentioned are nothing like the previous game, you rambled off a bunch of incoherent sentences about something that’s purely your own opinion not fact. The possible Diablo 2 remake or remaster that is in works is not being done by activision developers, it’s an entirely different team that’s done great remasters on other games, maybe just move on to something you enjoy rather than gaming seems you have your mind made up anyways.

its 100% not purely my opinion blizzard gone downhill ever since activision purchased it. Just because you are unaware of the warcraft 3 remaster atrocity and the way that they removed fan made maps games on bnet like legendary DoTA and many others, doesn't mean that it's surreal. Because they wanted to end the maintenance costs on Warcraft 3 and they killed it on purpose and they will do exactly the same for Diablo 2. They are forcing expiration on classic games so that they don't have to worry about maintenance costs. Not to mention they started to get into politics like how they banned Hearthstone players simply because he stated his opinions about free Hong Kong, like how they banned many wow players for similar ridiculous reasons. They exist only because fanboys such as yourself non-stop supporting their false decisions. I made the poll to see the general statistics of the current generation's blind gaming community and their decisions on where they spend their money and come to my own conclusions.

Quote (Stomptheyard @ 31 Jan 2021 10:16)
Think youre being a little pessimistic

I might be my man but it's all for the reasons given above. I don't trust this corporation. I loved Blizzard North and I'm truly looking forward for their Path of Exile 2. I am afraid of starting their current game because the mechanics and everything looks overwhelming but it might be a good idea to start now and learn it. I don't know yet but I will definitely play PoE2 not Activision's D4 and I know everything has an expiration date even D2 but they're forcing it earlier, something Blizzard North would have never done. Logo of Blizzard Entertainment long ago represented quality, nowadays it's more like BLM, Antifa, Me 2 and other sorts of stuff.
Gold: 8,013.34
Feb 1 2021 04:47am
No mention of open trading so for now my answer is NO

This post was edited by Fankytore on Feb 1 2021 04:47am
Feb 1 2021 08:22am
Quote (cnbrkhancan @ Feb 1 2021 12:23am)
its 100% not purely my opinion blizzard gone downhill ever since activision purchased it. Just because you are unaware of the warcraft 3 remaster atrocity and the way that they removed fan made maps games on bnet like legendary DoTA and many others, doesn't mean that it's surreal. Because they wanted to end the maintenance costs on Warcraft 3 and they killed it on purpose and they will do exactly the same for Diablo 2. They are forcing expiration on classic games so that they don't have to worry about maintenance costs. Not to mention they started to get into politics like how they banned Hearthstone players simply because he stated his opinions about free Hong Kong, like how they banned many wow players for similar ridiculous reasons. They exist only because fanboys such as yourself non-stop supporting their false decisions. I made the poll to see the general statistics of the current generation's blind gaming community and their decisions on where they spend their money and come to my own conclusions.

I might be my man but it's all for the reasons given above. I don't trust this corporation. I loved Blizzard North and I'm truly looking forward for their Path of Exile 2. I am afraid of starting their current game because the mechanics and everything looks overwhelming but it might be a good idea to start now and learn it. I don't know yet but I will definitely play PoE2 not Activision's D4 and I know everything has an expiration date even D2 but they're forcing it earlier, something Blizzard North would have never done. Logo of Blizzard Entertainment long ago represented quality, nowadays it's more like BLM, Antifa, Me 2 and other sorts of stuff.

My original comment stands, there is no game like Diablo 2 and there will never be a Diablo 2 again so why don’t you just invest your time elsewhere rather than crying about something that is out of your control, you also failed to understand that an entirely different team wasn’t brought in for Warcraft 3, at the end of the day they’re a private business that makes games for profit just like every single other gaming business, the idea you think activision is any different than any other company you would purchase a game from makes you blatantly blind to the facts.

/e
ALWAYS PM, clear your inbox. There are a lot of noobs who will open a new account with a very similar name of mine within a minute or two to scam you.
Regardless of who you are, whatever friends/reputation you have here or whenever you joint this forum we'll stick to the rules of trading here.
:rofl: :wacko:

This post was edited by MakeD2GreatAgain on Feb 1 2021 08:26am
Warn: 80%
Feb 1 2021 12:52pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (MakeD2GreatAgain @ Feb 1 2021 03:22pm)
My original comment stands, there is no game like Diablo 2 and there will never be a Diablo 2 again so why don’t you just invest your time elsewhere rather than crying about something that is out of your control, you also failed to understand that an entirely different team wasn’t brought in for Warcraft 3, at the end of the day they’re a private business that makes games for profit just like every single other gaming business, the idea you think activision is any different than any other company you would purchase a game from makes you blatantly blind to the facts.

/e
ALWAYS PM, clear your inbox. There are a lot of noobs who will open a new account with a very similar name of mine within a minute or two to scam you.
Regardless of who you are, whatever friends/reputation you have here or whenever you joint this forum we'll stick to the rules of trading here.

What an idiot huh probably on the autism spectrum
Gold: 315.00
Feb 1 2021 02:35pm
Any1 try last epoch?
Feb 2 2021 12:27am
Quote (MakeD2GreatAgain @ 1 Feb 2021 07:22)

/e

i sense lots of salt and jelly in this 016 scammer multi :rofl:

You failed to understand the life itself better do the world a favor and get to the closest bridge and save us some oxygen

Quote (seekingpower @ 1 Feb 2021 11:52)
What an idiot huh probably on the autism spectrum

lol 2020 scammer multi what a waste of ape reproduction :rofl:

Quote (MacDrew @ 1 Feb 2021 13:35)
Any1 try last epoch?

it looks like a decent game but at the same time there is no metacritic score on it yet. Did you try? Any opinions on that?

This post was edited by cnbrkhancan on Feb 2 2021 12:30am
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll