d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Weird
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.00
Jul 7 2021 10:23pm
Quote (Sensuous @ Apr 18 2021 07:12am)
It honestly depends on how she says it

if she says it with a "shrug face" its like " your weird whatever"
if she says it with her brows bent in , shes concerned you might be mentally ill and questioning if your relationship will end up with her being murdered
if she says it with a slight giggle it means shes weird too and understands
if she says it slowly like shes thinking while trying to talk shes prolly wondering when the opportunity for her to leave the relationship will come , and hoping it comes quickly.

Also , has it occurred to you to ask her? you my be overthinking and causing unnecessary tension in the relationship but assumptions when if you ask she will prolly just tell you.

Men overthink us women too much , we are simple blunt creatures. Just ask for the love of humanity.

Weird, I've been told by two girls I've dated in the past that I did not think beyond the literal when it came to interpreting the intent behind a dialogue.

I suppose I have a habit of keeping my mental guard down when I'm with someone I like.
Gold: 138.69
Jul 8 2021 08:08am
Quote (Sensuous @ Apr 18 2021 09:12am)

if she says it with her brows bent in , shes concerned you might be mentally ill and questioning if your relationship will end up with her being murdered
if she says it slowly like shes thinking while trying to talk shes prolly wondering when the opportunity for her to leave the relationship will come , and hoping it comes quickly.

Also , has it occurred to you to ask her? you my be overthinking and causing unnecessary tension in the relationship but assumptions when if you ask she will prolly just tell you.

Men overthink us women too much , we are simple blunt creatures. Just ask for the love of humanity.

I wonder why :wacko: Not hardly
Gold: 1,000.69
Jul 9 2021 06:02am
Quote (Sensuous @ Apr 18 2021 04:12pm)

So, if you are mentally ill, you will murder?
We need more woke for mental illness i guess
Gold: 1,453.85
Sep 4 2021 11:40am
She is likely about to dump you.

I do not call a guy I like "weird". If he's really one of a kind, I call him unique. Never weird.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll