d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Weird
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,082.00
Warn: 50%
Jan 29 2021 03:27pm
My gf of 1 year keeps calling me weird, I told her I was following her but not in a weird way , just because we were walking the same direction . I can't tell if she thinks I'm weird. She also called me weird when a lady she didnt know paid for her drive thru order and I said "he must have been trying to properly fuel that flawless physiqye" and she said it's a lady and i said "she must be gay for your butt, dont underestimate its power"

Am I weird or just funny ? I dont like being calledweird, I just have a stalkerish sense of humor and I am very funny,

Also who needs a girl anyway right guys ? If she thinks I'm weird she should just dump me, I already been single for 15 years in a row then 8 then 3 I can go it alone I dont need a woman to fulfill my needs

This post was edited by hoipolloi on Jan 29 2021 03:29pm
Gold: 0.09
Jan 30 2021 01:37pm
If she's saying weird as opposed to funny... she probably thinks you need to change.
Gold: 4,435.00
Jan 31 2021 03:29pm
judging by your posts ive seen, you are kinda odd
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 80%
Feb 2 2021 11:23am
Quote (hoipolloi @ Jan 29 2021 10:27pm)
My gf of 1 year keeps calling me weird, I told her I was following her but not in a weird way , just because we were walking the same direction . I can't tell if she thinks I'm weird. She also called me weird when a lady she didnt know paid for her drive thru order and I said "he must have been trying to properly fuel that flawless physiqye" and she said it's a lady and i said "she must be gay for your butt, dont underestimate its power"

Am I weird or just funny ? I dont like being calledweird, I just have a stalkerish sense of humor and I am very funny,

Also who needs a girl anyway right guys ? If she thinks I'm weird she should just dump me, I already been single for 15 years in a row then 8 then 3 I can go it alone I dont need a woman to fulfill my needs

Yeah ur strange
Gold: 1.60
Feb 2 2021 02:54pm
You are a self proclaimed funny... That can be a risky road sometimes. I would call you weird too because it doesn't sound that funny your jokes are kinda simpleton style "stalker joke" "sexual joke".

Some of my friends fuel themselves off these kind of simpleton jokes that they've been saying for years. My friends think its funny and keep doing this but I'll tell you right now it gets old fast. How about you try being funny while also not being a complete incel people will respect your jokes more. Don't get me wrong though complete incel jokes have their place just not everyday it gets overkill.

I've been called weird before and it doesn't have to be a bad thing just means you're unique which can be fun for her. But judging by the quotes you gave us it might be an annoyance in this situation. Remember if she hasn't left you its not the end of the world to her so she's sticking around which is a good sign.

Your last statement expresses your struggle in trying to find someone who clearly you feel do fulfill some kind of need you have. Otherwise you wouldn't sound in despair "who needs a girl anyway right guys". Be honest with yourself you like having a girl around and you are a little weird but you still have today to work on yourself. And if it doesn't workout with her and maybe you rather keep your jokes there is always someone more fitting out there it just takes time.
Gold: 1,082.00
Warn: 50%
Feb 2 2021 09:36pm
Quote (samah @ Feb 2 2021 02:54pm)
You are a self proclaimed funny... That can be a risky road sometimes. I would call you weird too because it doesn't sound that funny your jokes are kinda simpleton style "stalker joke" "sexual joke".

Some of my friends fuel themselves off these kind of simpleton jokes that they've been saying for years. My friends think its funny and keep doing this but I'll tell you right now it gets old fast. How about you try being funny while also not being a complete incel people will respect your jokes more. Don't get me wrong though complete incel jokes have their place just not everyday it gets overkill.

I've been called weird before and it doesn't have to be a bad thing just means you're unique which can be fun for her. But judging by the quotes you gave us it might be an annoyance in this situation. Remember if she hasn't left you its not the end of the world to her so she's sticking around which is a good sign.

Your last statement expresses your struggle in trying to find someone who clearly you feel do fulfill some kind of need you have. Otherwise you wouldn't sound in despair "who needs a girl anyway right guys". Be honest with yourself you like having a girl around and you are a little weird but you still have today to work on yourself. And if it doesn't workout with her and maybe you rather keep your jokes there is always someone more fitting out there it just takes time.

Thanks man
Gold: 217.95
Feb 3 2021 03:15pm
i say get neked and see how weird she will be, see how weird she really is
were all weird, not just you
Gold: 1.68
Feb 24 2021 01:18am
tell her u play d2, she'll be beggin for the hog
Gold: 769.00
Apr 18 2021 08:12am
It honestly depends on how she says it

if she says it with a "shrug face" its like " your weird whatever"
if she says it with her brows bent in , shes concerned you might be mentally ill and questioning if your relationship will end up with her being murdered
if she says it with a slight giggle it means shes weird too and understands
if she says it slowly like shes thinking while trying to talk shes prolly wondering when the opportunity for her to leave the relationship will come , and hoping it comes quickly.

Also , has it occurred to you to ask her? you my be overthinking and causing unnecessary tension in the relationship but assumptions when if you ask she will prolly just tell you.

Men overthink us women too much , we are simple blunt creatures. Just ask for the love of humanity.

This post was edited by Sensuous on Apr 18 2021 08:13am
Gold: 9.44
Jul 6 2021 04:05am
I suppose the bet thing to do is just follow your bliss? maybe if making these kind of jokes is getting reactions you're not fond of, stop making them?
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll