d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Investment & Finance > Ethereum
Prev118192021Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 260.11
Sep 28 2022 12:18am
Quote (Melatonina @ Sep 28 2022 12:38am)
Yesterday was ~260 because I trade several eths per trade.

I feel way less pathetic than a worthless snowflake, triple dosed fatty like yourself tbh. You're the least person that I could be jealous of really.

You just mad you couldn't live by your own intelligence, instead you gotta suck someone else and do what you get told to, so you have to downgrade those who are making it, I understand and it's fine m8.

As for others contributions I have already plan of a permaculture farm with pedagogic stands for childrens, I still lack money to do this not gonna lie

You think $260 on a swing trade is significant and want me to believe you're "making it on your own intelligence". That and the fact that you follow me around all week looking for any chance to take a snipe makes it really obvious you aren't in a great position in life.

If you're getting by that's great, but from the sound of it you're barely scraping by and a few hundred dollars is a windfall, so you're not in any position to denegrate others who make significantly more than you and who are in the exact industry they want to be in.

Quote (derpykitty @ Sep 27 2022 06:59pm)
you could mine something else and have it autoconvert from pool:
https://unmineable.com/coins/ETH

been doing it the other way around when it was still mineable to autoconvert to monero

Honestly I don't think any coin is worth mining. They all had a huge work spike after Eth went POS and none are really profitable anymore, at least none that I've found.

This post was edited by NetflixAdaptationWidow on Sep 28 2022 12:18am
Gold: 1,780.69
Sep 28 2022 02:58am
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Sep 28 2022 06:18am)
Honestly I don't think any coin is worth mining. They all had a huge work spike after Eth went POS and none are really profitable anymore, at least none that I've found.

right, even those past years even eth mining wasnt that profitable in comparison to "spec mining" (speculative mining) which was basically finding any new shitcoin that just got released, pointing enough rigs to it then dump in otc or as soon as it hit exchange listing
was less risky than yolo'ing funds directly into it and praying the rng gods for moon as the only speculative investment was energy consumption over time which in case some didnt worked out great could just have tinkered with by switching at any time to something else that might have had a more stable known income

but after so many years of witnessing no one giving a fuck about actual tech and just wanting to do quick profit (including devs of those shitcoins), it's getting old tbh, like, at that point, one would just want to settle for something that is actually working as intented and not there just for the gains
which imo there is only 1 actual real cryptocoin out there that is the only one with utility and is being actively used as an actual currency (and imo everything else is shitcoin, including eth and btc, am a biased maximalist o.o, not here to stir drama or anything tho, this is the eth topic so yall have the floor in here :3)

This post was edited by derpykitty on Sep 28 2022 03:00am
Gold: 63.45
Warn: 30%
Sep 28 2022 03:01am
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Sep 28 2022 08:18am)
You think $260 on a swing trade is significant and want me to believe you're "making it on your own intelligence". That and the fact that you follow me around all week looking for any chance to take a snipe makes it really obvious you aren't in a great position in life.

If you're getting by that's great, but from the sound of it you're barely scraping by and a few hundred dollars is a windfall, so you're not in any position to denegrate others who make significantly more than you and who are in the exact industry they want to be in.

one is not, but dozens of per month is. I don't need 15k/month to live decently. Will happily pay the 30% flat tax by the end of year and still be good.
Gold: 51,372.00
Oct 6 2022 08:20am
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ 28 Sep 2022 14:18)

it's true especially when alot of the financial institutions are trending towards ESG focused
Gold: 32.00
Oct 15 2022 08:09am
Gm, Ethereum maxi here since few years if anyone need help or have questions on it feel free to dm me
Gold: 63.45
Warn: 30%
Oct 16 2022 05:32am
what a surprise, censorship from usa trying to take over ethereum network
Gold: 1,780.69
Oct 16 2022 05:54am
Quote (Melatonina @ Oct 16 2022 11:32am)
what a surprise, censorship from usa trying to take over ethereum network

as a foreigner, i hate murica as much as the next one, howerver in this case, it's a greed and protocol issue

greed: because it's the users themselves that rather use censored and compliant relays so they can make more profit
majority of cryptospace doesnt care about ideology, tech or whatever, they just want those $$$ and as long as they get more of those $$$, they dont care getting cucked o.o

protocol issue: because it's not fungible, if it was, there wouldnt be anything to censor as all the addresses would look similar, which is not the case with ethereum
for example, in communism china, everything is known and public, there is no privacy whatsoever, so it's easier to censor anything

without fungibility, it can't be considered a currency

Gold: 6,050.23
Oct 22 2022 08:14am
Glad I never got into this lol.. Huge tank.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Oct 22 2022 08:48am
Quote (chevys10 @ Oct 22 2022 07:14am)

I will save this quote for when its over 4K again.

This post was edited by Yachts on Oct 22 2022 08:55am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Oct 26 2022 10:21pm
Quote (chevys10 @ Oct 22 2022 07:14am)

This post has aged well.

Go Back To Investment & Finance Topic List
Prev118192021Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll