d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > 3.13 Discharge Slayer 1 Shotting Feared Invitation
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 265.00
Feb 2 2021 10:47pm
FYI it took me about 5 minutes with context clues to not only find your account, but to import your build into PoB. You should probably make your account private if you want to do some sort of "build planner" sale.

I'm not going to share it, just thought you should know. Also, if I did this so fast, so can a certain game developer.
Gold: 56.00
Feb 5 2021 02:29pm
Quote (thewolfdemon @ Feb 2 2021 08:47pm)
FYI it took me about 5 minutes with context clues to not only find your account, but to import your build into PoB. You should probably make your account private if you want to do some sort of "build planner" sale.

I'm not going to share it, just thought you should know. Also, if I did this so fast, so can a certain game developer.

Your pm made that sound like someone could hack my account with ease XD you got me scared. I have no problem with anyone wanting to copy/take inspiration from my build. It's not even my build, it's a riff on someone else's build.
Gold: 265.00
Feb 8 2021 03:46pm
Quote (turtol @ Feb 5 2021 02:29pm)
Your pm made that sound like someone could hack my account with ease XD you got me scared. I have no problem with anyone wanting to copy/take inspiration from my build. It's not even my build, it's a riff on someone else's build.

Oh man by all means no, I mean that if you're this easy to find, you're this easy to justify banning.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 8 2021 03:53pm
Quote (thewolfdemon @ Feb 8 2021 03:46pm)
Oh man by all means no, I mean that if you're this easy to find, you're this easy to justify banning.

You will only get banned for RWT, you can use jsp for selling vs exalts all you want and they won't do shit.
It's generally when you get a reddit post anything ever happens, other than the huge flippers, they usually get hit by general detection.
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll