d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Did Anyone Else Consider...
123Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 2.00
Warn: 20%
Jan 21 2021 11:43am
This is not a political discussion and I am not trying to begin one in this thread. I want to keep this STRICTLY religious and STRICTLY about the links between the events of inauguration being compared to the Word. Please chime in. Thank you.

(1) Kamala Harris at inauguration was wearing what again? Unusual coincidence, right? Wearing purple symbolizes royalty, grandeur, independence, wisdom, devotion, extravagance, pride, and creativity, just to mention a few. And yes, the association with wealth is still made today. Beware though, for purple can also symbolize arrogance. Pride is primarily what brought on the fall of Lucifer.

Revelation 17:4
"The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries."

(2) Dominion software was capable of sending/receiving information via WiFi. The creators said this was not possible, but it was done in real time and revealed. However, this was ignored. The very definition of "dominion" is "dominance or power through legal authority." Biblically, man has dominion over everything. There was no EVIDENCE proven in manmade courts that fraud took place so I am NOT saying that. I am merely saying to acknowledge the coincidence here.

Genesis 1:26-28
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

But hey, maybe I'm wrong. Right? ;)

This post was edited by net on Jan 21 2021 11:48am
Gold: 174.69
Jan 23 2021 12:19am
I am drawn only to your sig containing an image of Q and reminded that Q was just exposed as a false prophet.
Jan 23 2021 12:23am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Jan 23 2021 01:19am)
I am drawn only to your sig containing an image of Q and reminded that Q was just exposed as a false prophet.

QAnon is a separate entity from Anon. Anonymous has been around well over a decade and is hacktivism/activism. QAnon is a bunch of conspiracy theorists that are preyed on due to their mental health and/or insecurities. We are actually at war with QAnon. Why? They stole part of our name ("Anon") and pose as us but they aren't us. Just like most people, you do not read. You do not know what you say before you say it. Google it.

https://www.engadget.com/2018-08-10-anonymous-deals-with-its-qanon-branding-problem.html
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/founder-of-hacker-group-anonymous-reveals-his-ultimate-endgame-11604336926

This post was edited by net on Jan 23 2021 12:31am
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Jan 25 2021 01:00am
i consider this but its not really in line with scripture understanding? The might of USA military power? the harlet (kamala)comes to power the harlet that rides the beast.
Jan 25 2021 01:03am
its so bizzare all these people slap masks on with out question and the masks are so often black in color proving they are clueless about what they are doing.
Jan 26 2021 01:24am
its an epic struggle between good and evil. The evil so enraged by the trump victory they cant even hide it any more. We all get to see it plainly and perhaps its time to chose a side. People dont like the thought of revelations and the end is nigh. But as I interact with it all, evil looks to be winning ever so slowly. enough time for people that can wake up to wake up. When its at the end Jesus will return and put it back right.

a lot of them seem to wear purple in some manner? maybe they are declaring themselves to be royalty?

I remember a study some years ago. It begin with atheist claiming their numbers were rising. When this claim was tested it was found to be true. but not in the way a person would think. It was the middle ground that was shrinking, the agnostics and such. People are polarizing, they are choosing sides, and it dawned on me that it wasnt to long ago that I chose a side.

This post was edited by TiStuff on Jan 26 2021 01:29am
Jan 26 2021 03:32am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 26 2021 02:24am)
its an epic struggle between good and evil. The evil so enraged by the trump victory they cant even hide it any more. We all get to see it plainly and perhaps its time to chose a side. People dont like the thought of revelations and the end is nigh. But as I interact with it all, evil looks to be winning ever so slowly. enough time for people that can wake up to wake up. When its at the end Jesus will return and put it back right.

a lot of them seem to wear purple in some manner? maybe they are declaring themselves to be royalty?

I remember a study some years ago. It begin with atheist claiming their numbers were rising. When this claim was tested it was found to be true. but not in the way a person would think. It was the middle ground that was shrinking, the agnostics and such. People are polarizing, they are choosing sides, and it dawned on me that it wasnt to long ago that I chose a side.

"Purple combines the calm stability of blue and the fierce energy of red. The color purple is often associated with royalty, nobility, luxury, power, and ambition. Purple also represents meanings of wealth, extravagance, creativity, wisdom, dignity, grandeur, devotion, peace, pride, mystery, independence, and magic." How did ole boy Lucifer fall again? Oh, that's right. Pride. I see it as man being given an illusion of peace. An invisible royalty with invisible chains on their citizens. That goes with our imaginary borders and every other bit of flakiness.

This post was edited by net on Jan 26 2021 03:33am
Jan 26 2021 03:38am
the chains are not invisible its the mask and what it symbolizes fear and submission to that which lies and steals................and now the vax, which kills.
Jan 26 2021 03:51am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 26 2021 04:38am)
the chains are not invisible its the mask and what it symbolizes fear and submission to that which lies and steals................and now the vax, which kills.

Oh, I know. Sad. Steal kill and destroy. Hm. Steal, kill, destroy. Pretty sure the Enemy does that.
Jan 26 2021 04:01am
Quote (net @ Jan 26 2021 01:51am)
Oh, I know. Sad. Steal kill and destroy. Hm. Steal, kill, destroy. Pretty sure the Enemy does that.

ohn 10:10
King James Version

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

:)
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic