d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Browser Games > $$giving Fg For New Game Help
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,512.50
Jan 16 2021 10:53am
Hi guys.

I am happy to announce that after many years in the making our Game is reaching the final stages and will be exiting the alpha stages within a week or two.

It is a tile based MMORPG that is browser based ( no downloads needed)

We will be wanting to add to theteam, and anyone who wants to work on a freelance basis.

What we will be needing

Writers: If you have ever been a dungeon master, always had ideas of stories, or simply want to write, this is your chance!! This game will one day be full of lore and will involve many storylines and quests and we will need people adding to the universe.

Before you think that "I need to be a skilled writer and or a pro". You Don't. It is an asset but not necessary. Having an over active imagination, an idea and some time to write it down is all you need.

Artists: If you are able to draw, do pixel art, you can also add to the game. Let us know what style of art you can produce and send us an example. We will be needing a lot of art in the game and people to be paid to draw them!

PM me for any information.
I am currently playing many PBBG's with same username you can also contact me
or email me at chef.jonfiorino@gmail.com

Gold: 0.25
Jan 16 2021 08:56pm
why you banned on ava?

Gold: 2,512.50
Jan 17 2021 06:14am
I literally have no idea.. was trying to log in 3 days ago and noticed it was... only game im banned on.

would be nice to know... maybe xtrading?
Go Back To Browser Games Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll