d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Storming Over Europe 2021 | Official Topic
Prev1515253
Closed New Topic
Gold: 18,269.77
Feb 10 2021 09:07am
oh forgot something

u came from nowhere and knew all about legit leagues , top items and users and bought most of them via paypal

this also is takashi trademark. And when all trust him he makes one big scam , like you did yesterday
Gold: 92.00
Feb 10 2021 09:08am
dont worry im a lawyer

yep this case seems closed takashi is mrstyle and they both doing lvl service for gt3 now join my new melee league

Quote (MrStyle @ Feb 10 2021 03:16pm)
this is my last word to you
no matter what supporter of scammers and kisser of their asses

thanks for such lovely last words they writing history

This post was edited by oDem on Feb 10 2021 09:22am
Feb 10 2021 09:11am
Can you explain why Takashi wants to give back the helm so Dikata can send you back the fg ?

Will be very interested to hear this

For me from my experience this is the typical behaviour of the accused after they find out the method they used

This post was edited by MrStyle on Feb 10 2021 09:12am
Gold: 561.50
Warn: 40%
Feb 10 2021 09:14am
Quote (MrStyle @ Feb 10 2021 03:11pm)
Can you explain why Takashi wants to give back the helm so Dikata can send you back the fg ?

Will be very interested to hear this

^gt3

For me from my experience this is the typical behaviour of the accused after they find out the method they used

I am happy to get my helm back vs 117 k fg!
Feb 10 2021 09:16am
Quote (oDem @ Feb 10 2021 05:08pm)
dont worry im a lawyer
https://i.ibb.co/TW9sFWF/monkey.png
yep this case seems closed takashi is mrstyle and they both doing lvl service for gt3 now join my new melee league

oh

u went too far on this one

this is my last word to you. Not gonna play or talk with you no matter what supporter of scammers and kisser of their asses

u can make ur own league called : Scammers , Spammers and their supporters

in this league u can make endless scamms spamms and to express your little souls and after each u can support each other

This post was edited by MrStyle on Feb 10 2021 09:29am
Gold: 5,662.47
Feb 10 2021 09:33am
Quote (Hamm @ Feb 10 2021 11:31am)
^ak_fourseven

You words are crazy.

Sorry broski forgot to tell that you are sexy aswell
:love:
Gold: 9,431.35
Feb 10 2021 09:36am
Quote (MrStyle @ 10 Feb 2021 16:04)
a lot of things tbh :

1. nobody have saw you in d2jsp
Allot of people have seen me in d2jsp from the time i was active, i did take a long break from 2010, and started up again now in 2020 just to have some nostalgica in my life, also i did not do any melee stuff back then, i was mostly in to sorc and ama.
Just for fun i did check my gold logs now from 2010 and my last trade i did before i did quit back then was a trade with BlackTwister

2. low posts/early joindate ---> most of the times that the account is bought and renamed
a 10 year Break is the reason for this.

3. Takashi leaves the game after conversation with Blacktwister and you join
I have no knowledge of this dispute between BlackTwister and Takashi, i started jsp again in August 2020, and only played Ladder for a month until i switched to NL, and started to get in to the Melee stuff, as this was something that suited me very good.

4. fg/conversation with Dikata is done by ur jsp acc
Yes, my account was compromised, and i had no way of accessing my account, due to the fact that it had been taken.

5. your jsp acc was recovered for 1-2 hours which is normally impossible ppl wait months or even years for that
How this happend i have no idea, i have showed you my complete recovery process, i have asked eerock to confirm this, but unfortunately he hasnt responded to this.

Thats my opinion , this is only a game for me and I dont want to play with ppl who are not stable and who scamm/support scammers

Quote (MrStyle @ 10 Feb 2021 16:07)
oh forgot something

^gt3

u came from nowhere and knew all about legit leagues , top items and users and bought most of them via paypal

this also is takashi trademark. And when all trust him he makes one big scam , like you did yesterday

You say i know all about legit league, this is a lie. I worked my way up in Arena, with allot of hours testing different setups, and listened to advice from some of the best players in Arena.
If you talk about me beeing an expert in BvB, then you have no clue..

And to track down items is not brain surgery, most ppl keep track on who owns top items on d2jsp, alot of people also have them posted in there profile.
and if i decide to buy items outside of jsp, thats my business. I can do what i want with my money, why are you offended by that? I just cant get my head around this...
Gold: 92.00
Feb 10 2021 09:43am
the good thing is whatever we post here, you can be sure those ppl that are worth having as friends dont need to be convinced by me in a pathetic public discussion with the biggest clown at jsp
thats why ill stick to monkey pictures now, enough words

80% of your list for a new melee league excluding me for no reason are that kind of friends to me btw, u dont think you can convince them of ur view by texting senseless sentences and acting against ur own logic hu?

This post was edited by oDem on Feb 10 2021 09:47am
Feb 10 2021 09:43am
Quote (gt3 @ Feb 10 2021 05:36pm)
You say i know all about legit league, this is a lie. I worked my way up in Arena, with allot of hours testing different setups, and listened to advice from some of the best players in Arena.
If you talk about me beeing an expert in BvB, then you have no clue..

And to track down items is not brain surgery, most ppl keep track on who owns top items on d2jsp, alot of people also have them posted in there profile.
and if i decide to buy items outside of jsp, thats my business. I can do what i want with my money, why are you offended by that? I just cant get my head around this...

This can be true but I am not witness of all the events so can't say if you are guilty or innocent. I can only express my opinion.

But I know that there are a lot of evedences against you and this leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Even if you didn't made this , the fact you play ingame with Takashi and you do deals with him is enough to be unstable in my eyes for a legit league.

Each touch from a guy to takashi ingame brings a lot of trouble to all the melee community like this. Prefer to drink beer and watch a football game instead of entering this forum and suffering this puke made by people who does not think what their action bring.

Enjoy ur leagues, I am out
Gold: 9,431.35
Feb 10 2021 09:46am
Quote (MrStyle @ 10 Feb 2021 16:43)
This can be true but I am not witness of all the events so can't say if you are guilty or innocent. I can only express my opinion.

But I know that there are a lot of evedences against you and this leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Even if you didn't made this , the fact you play ingame with Takashi and you do deals with him is enough to be unstable in my eyes for a legit league.

Each touch from a guy to takashi ingame brings a lot of trouble to all the melee community like this. Prefer to drink beer and watch a football game instead of entering this forum and suffering this puke made by people who does not think what their action bring.

Enjoy ur leagues, I am out

Fyi i have already retired from this tour a few posts ago, so its no need to quit for my sake.
I am only here to defend any posts writen about me, and to regain any credibility i can

This post was edited by gt3 on Feb 10 2021 09:47am
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1515253
Closed New Topic