d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > Still Worth Downloading?
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 56,055.97
Mar 21 2021 11:02pm
Quote (ItachiUchiha @ Dec 30 2020 05:07pm)
Is it still worth downloading or should i hold off

while the replies on this topic are priceless, I would suggest avoiding the endless grind unless you enjoy "improving yourself". If you're good with numbers,
you will wanna end your journey fairly quickly... for there is just so much improvements you can make to your builds past 10 hours of gameplay. But some people
enjoy it a lot and theory craft, test different builds and find ways to entertain themselves for a long period of time.

It can be fun, but that was my two cents!
Gold: 7.77
Mar 22 2021 03:17am
yes, great game.
Gold: 161,509.00
Apr 2 2021 10:53am
i have played each of the last 9 seasons. it takes me a few days to get fully geared (playing a few hours each day), so maybe like 10-15 hours total. I enjoy the gearing up phase when you find that one item that lets you jump a bunch of difficulties. I like how there are so many ways to get the items (gambling, farming, crafting, etc.), so you can gear up rather quickly if you know what you doing. If you dont know what you are doing there are easy to follow guides online, and plenty of youtube videos from uber-nerds who must lead a shitty life to make d3 videos and call themselves professional d3 players LOL. I also enjoy exploring any new gear/builds that interested me for that character that season. after I am fully geared i quit again, long before doing any augments or making it past GR110. i see no point to augmenting and grinding for higher GR's to be on the nerd leaderboards. probably all bots anyways. how else do people get to like 8000 paragon in 1 season? I just make the build I want, then basically stop playing. Sometimes if I get out to a fast enough start I will sell services to make some fg, but with so few people playing you don't make much. I maybe have made 1k total over the 9 seasons selling services, so nothing to write home about. all in all a pretty shitty game, but my love for the whole diablo series keeps me engaged in it, at least for a few days at the start of each season. wife wants to hang out with me tonight though so i wont be starting until very late tonight, or more probably tomorrow night. id rather hang with the old lady and play our "relationship building" card game than play d3. that right there should say a lot about d3 lol. but it is something to do if I can't sleep or get very bored over the next few weeks. like this morning i woke up at 4:30 AM and couldnt fall back to sleep. If d3 season was open I would have played from 5-8 AM before I signed onto my work computer.
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll