Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Dec 27 2020 04:54pm
Yeah, none of you guys get fly as me, woah
Matter of fact, none of you guys get high as me, woah

[Chorus: Future]
Yeah, hunnid thousand for the cheapest ring on a nigga finger, lil' bitch, woo
I done flew one out to Spain to be in my domain and Audemars-ed the bitch, woo

We started off as close friends (Close friends)
Somehow you turned into my girlfriend (My girlfriend)
We used to tell each other everything (Everything)
I even went and bought her diamond rings, matching earrings
Everything was so cool (So cool)
Lately baby been actin' so rude (Been so rude)
I don't know what somebody told you (What they told you)
But I ain't gon' lie, I miss the old you

playing genji over again and again? #its okay all six of you just left my game, hall of fame #Justins attacking as genji main alot of pain when your brains dead
i said all six of you just left my game +6 just joined yeah thats how i roll i said six of you just left my game if you wanna be on my team you know they can't aim
Justins playing genji again junkrat isn't his main. cummies is retarded, i just raped him in junkertown #talks shit when i aim only at his head. his friends died again
15 banned accounts blah blah blah i can be lucky #16 if you treat me right #now anyways Merry Christmas & merry christmas eve happy new years #genjis bringing you tears wipe them eyes stop that crying
genjis clicking on your head standing ontop of you waving hello #pressing shift "when u least expect it again." #genjis pressing Q everytime doesn't wait knows to use #hacking them left #killing them right #you're on the enemy team #now you're on mine
+6 enemies just left my game #i think you shouldn't ever try again. #its okay #you know i'm lying why? cus now its sombra and roadhog and they dont play fair #its okay #a friend just joined #now you're leaving again. you and your silly friend just left my game
i dont care if you dont like what i write wanna know why? #you hate yourself and everyone else make fun of the way i type thats why 5 sheriffs just showed to my door #i think you're cheaper than a free *****.
to the point i want to play genji and post screen shots of me with pogu's my friends too i dont stream computers to crappy i'm not a thief #so its rather cheap my PC.
when you got half a million eliminations from 2016-2020 you're actually in the lead its not a big deal i'm not even boasting i just felt like writing ^^
you and your friends left my game all +6 of them
its quickplay whats ur rank? #you're not 4600 because thats only 460. dont add the extra zero #you can't get half a mill eliminations that is #why's that #because only i have that its why i'm your leader #call me leader why? i see all of you dying whats the year this season
is it winter is it summer really doesn't matter half a millions a really high number.
all six hostiles just left my game
cummies getting destroyed again opens his mouth (when i only click on his head) him and all his friends did what?
left genjis game agian n again n again #rejoins on my team shows no respect its okay though i'm not eminem
if he ever wanted to threaten me ever again #its like i know a lot of sheriffs show up straight to your door why am i telling this story?
because cummies is just 1 stupid fucking enemy. i got thousands of ten thousands when u have 500,000 kills.
yeah but don't u think anyone can get 500,000 eliminations? #not in "4" years. would take you more like 40. why is that?
because i'm not fat and lazy
Anyways i like writing
make fun of me all you want i aint trying
I said whatever i wanted to write at the time
anything except your mom and me #sharing that bed see things like that i dont mention why?
shes a history lesson #the future - lifes good
dont fuck with genji nigga dragonblades serious
im making you enemies turn into fake friends he's dangerous
he likes to click on everyon'es head (when hes standing ontop of them) the blue colors are nothing to him hopes they are only red when hes STANDING ON YOUR HEAD looking down below #pressing hello, that left click straight to your dome finishes you with shift than spams an emote.
Genji likes to dance with the dead
6 enemies just left my game
6 more just joined
moral of the story goes like this
if i press f9 those my highlights
i get player of the game #if i really want it every single day for 4 years soon to be 5.
why's that #i'm still alive
#im that ninja that can't die
you are going to uninstall when i make you retire
quickplay isn't the game #victory that's precisely why i prestige you're nothing to me
ill kill you #everytime you ban me become a threat bigger than you see
you dont stand a chance
i kill you in advance overwatch its not a game its where #you act really gay cummies thinks hes hitler #doesn't know who the fuck i am
why than does he talk shit when i click on him and his friends little heads they all just left my game again
hes only 1 person 1 enemy im talking i have many enemies
you probably wished i was dead
i could give a rats ass im here for a real reason see he got hit like i got hit but ur not fucking breathing.
i would love to be all your friends #i'm actually lying i only need God to be honest not even lying #hes all i need all i have all i want all i desire whys that?
friends can't raise the dead.
why is that? #lifts me up again.
Jesus every mans hero #genji just a cyborg ninja doing his thing yo pimping you turning you fine gentlemen into little girls.
whos that? all you that just joined my game with in under 5 minutes in a every single skirmish you all six left my game. last one standing every time son
unless well i dont have a team at all and im actually getting f'd for once #thats okay i know to leave me myself (i'll just do it again) whats that? come right back and attack you're dead.
thats how i play overwatch #when im in a skirmish watch hows it go #i'm not the bitch you are my *** i have more kills than "ANYONE ON PLANET EARTH all of them." everybody no one has the amount of eliminations i do
don't even try to claim it you're unworthy 500,000 is more than crop & edit fake screen shots #isn't evidence what do i call that? time and determination you're all so stupid when your serious
i take that into consideration #genji doesn't flinch #he counted everytime you did #whats that? #you're already dead thrown into the wasteland again
make a new map i already told you before him
a new hero? thats what ow2's not gonna be there for
huh a new map why its 2021 crap. true dat true dat did he say map #with an s see maps (need more hehe)
i can write whatever i want why's that #because it came from my heart (you just throw the devils little darts) but genjis deflecting them back at you #aiming for your heart why's that you're gonna die when he clicks with shift through ur head out ur skull its okay
u cant shoot you aren't sharp #not quick aren't smart #im tearing u apart whys that #ranked isn't advanced its just a buncha crap quickplay thats actually call me the best i am obsessed they call widowmaker #genjis little friend why's that #she shoots herself in her own head oh yeah oh yeah whys that?
deflection genjis only friend. other than who other than what man ? #Jesus Christ always coming through dude. #you mean that almighty God with the Crowns on his head? #the one that can't ever die ever again because he already paid the price of sin #forgiven me and him? things like that though make people hate him and even you too though.
like whats that. being righteous in a wicked world. i have freedom of expression #this isn't a history lesson u know what it is#
u can't wrap what i wrote.
you can't do enough lines #to realize #i'm rolling with the most high
why's that?
genijs not taking a crap #CRAP, whats that? it means attack who's that
everyone who thinks they can step up to him in skirmish isn't gonna last how come?
because hes got half a million so what? its more than everyone whats that? its more than anyone oh yeah #even computers (maybe not that) however
its more than any other human being on this planet whys that
ive played every day 7 days a week 15 hours a day pretty much (how many hours is that)
more than anyone on the internet in every country is that exact is it precise
he doesnt play tracer only junkrat and genji #oh right right #IAMTHATIAM, Battousai most kills he wins
Victory and defeat go hand in hand when u can't discern the difference
between pushing a payload #and being glorious. Glorious whats that?
when he gives you his pog you cuz he feels bad whys that?
people will target me more than you realize please understand
IM THE KING NUMBER ONE #yeah yeah
says who #come in this skirmish you left the game all six of you #every time dude
if that doesn't paint a picture #i got screen shots #real clear i want to post 10,000 each month #can't ever how come?
i write stuff you wont ever tell whats that
this isn't a fairytale #this my life nigga, can't trust niggas
whats that #freedom of expression not hate speech (true dat)
anyways to the point #i want to get paid posting screen shots #not for streaming on twitch in lag for something you never had whats that?
victory and pogu's all of them bad #lol NAh i wasn't high when i wrote this crap in-fact #i was waiting for my mom to get home so i could smoke another pack. anyways i'm white trash beautiful
he said Jesus isn't in your school or in your nation or ur country how come? #He's everywhere hun all times omnipotent omniscience omnipresent oh yeah really real
whats that Santa doesn't exist #covid-19 #or the irish lol (talking shit) #but anyways i'm not a pest or a parasite
how come? you cant type half the shit i just said even if you get paid ten million #being banned nobody cares than how come u dont speak or say anything with a curse word thats right i forgot
were cowards if thats even legal to say #lol how come? #because hes the only one being banned on everything for Christmas even new years #how many times #countless dude look at his emails look at the games he plays
whats that? look on the social media twitter just being banned all day.
oh yeah voted again #stick that virus in my neck #i need the cure #i'm the disease i was infected before trump was elected whats that?
covid-19 its a lie out of hell oh yeah #so Trump didn't invent it whats that mean #he can't create something doesn't actually exist
does this make sense nope not to you whys that dude #you're wearing a mask oh yeah #i dont #never have not going to #the law will arrest and fine you $1000 if you dont wear a mask?
wanna know that is? a nation without God #whats that, its the hallocaust 2021 fema camps (gonna be a thing) #since trump and biden can't build walls. #lol i write anything my penis in ur baby mama's anaus gets real hard its like apm with eapm #you're nothing at all.
my dick shrinks from small to big meaning its gettin glarge. #hows that #because shes not bleeding or pooping her ass is turning to the color of blood oh yeah #its over my shirt poop and blood poop n blood fks her hard long n good fast isn't soft
when genjis shaking you off #anyways thats my lady baby whats that? whats that?
moral of the story goes like this
you're a lying fking hypocrite full of hate bitter and think lifes a big game when you cant aim
I'm brain dead brain dead #here are your skulls instead (overwatch you're gonna die) genjis God is the most high. lol whos that, me my names Justin i play him hes my main that or junkrat #bastions cute #lol why i dont play him.
you aren't bitches #you aren't snitches #you dont have any riches know what you cowards are #not that racist N word i like to say everytime you ban me yall #wana know what it is?
unbelievers condemned already going straight to hell fire the lake of fire #im not even talking crap bro #that get you killed
know what im doing freely expressing myself. #if i dont have that right njaguar #i know a lawyer #he will take over ur company before this is over. #you can ban me for being a multi however, if i called the sheriff told them what really happened you dont have that right i was victimized i know what happened.
u banned me its okay i forgive probably why you let me on this time dude #which is fine with me #i can't connect to diablo II banned for Christmas dude. #anyways thats only a new modem a new router #connected to the power bro.
God is almighty its okay njaguar understands
Jesus Christ is KING everyone knows this man.
TO THE POINT #i just wanna post screen shots about 8,000 a month roughly maybe get paid for all of those #if you well if you let me
because i can post 16,000 if i really wanted every month, every month.
i pray this is legal and okay with you #you and you.
don't get mad at me #i'm not the one who made this #I'm just the one you hate its okay
dont post anything i dont want you too never needed you just need him genji clicking on your head
hate me for everything i ever wrote anything i ever said
but you aren't already dead. (im lying you really are) unbelievers God' condemns them all
death has no respect if you die whats that mean without Jesus you burn when you die?
is that legal to say man the gospel preaching Jesus on jsp man? #i think so why's that
hes going to sue you if you wanna ban me for what i just wrote #i dont care if its your site
"he's got constitutional rights." #i hate that, lol well what you haters gonna hate more #is when i use this as evidence
in court, foretold #dont fk with me nigga #like 50 cent heat #i'm like a cop all 5 sheriffs #you dont want no beef.
cummies please he just leaves lol.
i can respect cops if you can't #be someone else.
anyways i'm not fake like your next date i'm that black kid #giving you a plate #what u had for dinner #he cooked up
wasn't coke or meth #dumbfuck, its called dinner #whats that shit ur mom spoon fed you as a child no thats why your stomachs so fat you can't jump.
oh yeah lil bitch Hun thousand on the nigga finger #for CHEAPEST RING little bitch.
oh yeah lil bitch Hun thousand on the nigga finger #for CHEAPEST RING little bitch.
don't get mad at me #i wasn't high when i wrote this
i was waiting for my mom to get home so i can have another pack of cigarettes how come?
feen son, i use nicotine to kill you in death when im attacking you he's the best
i don't need cocaine #unless i got some. lol better run im already behind you #dead i'm #1 you numba none.
i don't need to feed you lies #you believe them even if you're not high
what is blasphemy #its not banning me thats illegal sometimes
what is preaching? #its not banning me #that shit get u killed sometimes #whats a priest #something i don't wanna be but i am
a child of God that loves the Lord #tell me about him (thats why you not my friend)
just an enemy hates me without reason
were on an evil planet not heaven whats the lesson
every generation doesnt make it where you gonna go when death says its your turn
let me guess you're gonna live im gonna burn
you're exactly right now why's that oh yeah my heart #fake crap (speaking now for unbelievers not believers)
you must be born again to enter the kingdom of heaven if you aren't than you not getting in.
this Justiin tracers lying dead beside genji again
don't ever ban me never again trust me if he never scammed using jsp he prob isn't going too #use to be a thief #not when God saved me
whats that? caught me slippin, only every now and than #guilty is #isnt whys that #didnt use jsp when i did it
anyways i can admit the truth whats that #i dont steal anymore #now you can't say that and believe it whys that you know its a lie #and u can't trust yourself
everyone head isn't on genjis shelft #God's not santa or an elf #its a dragonblade its coming for who #no nigga not you too.
all my haters can read this (if you hate me you're not gonna believe this)
but i wasn't high when i wrote this when you die #you're gonna burn why's that
Jesus is God Jesus is KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORDS (don't believe that either)
this story wasn't told. #whats that #delusional psychotic insane or crazy an unbeliever is really shady.
look at his lady #lol its actually a man he can't admit the difference knows it but wont ever show it.
to the point #unbelievers all of them hate God (that's why there is evil in this world naturally evil not born again that means with the spirit of God living alive dwelling among you)
if you aren't a believer you aren't God's child
if you're really really wild better pray God forgives walks with and disciplines you how come #its good to pray for the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY #to rebuke your heart and cleanse you
anyways for you unbelievers #the lake of fire #is why i wrote this it wasn't even about genji #hes a preacher #don't stone him. #you adulterers are just like me #guilty in every aisle see.
BLAH BLAH BLAH #but i really i wanna play some overwatch by now i did this for a few seconds of my time #not yours mine. #whats that?
another sentence crap. #lol fuck that, #he means that was his attack.
so step back, you will not like that. im not on crack #u know what im smoking that green shit you dont ever buy why's that
you're an unbeliever #you're too stupid to have a good time. #thats why you can't rhyme you cant shine and you're almost out of time bro #live now #no thanks ill pass on that yo #i'm just waiting to die and than i get to live for all eternity

This post was edited by ShintaShukuchi on Dec 27 2020 05:17pm
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Dec 27 2020 04:56pm
if you wasted life why wouldn't you waste death? because i don't die #i' live forever glorious. blasphemy dont' think so whys that
second i die i live forever #so i can waste all the time in the world #death doesn't have any old #Jesus died 3rd day he rose. like Lazarus #it shows.
But to the point #i just wanted to write something read it for people to see #anywhere that doesn't ban me.
oh yeah teehee
Merry Christmas happy new years (hallelujah) time to lose. <3 victory baby thats for me and my team
you six hostile enemies #already left my game again.

dont like what i wrote #tell another joke #you're not on coke #you just choke #so stfu heres a token for what?
ur new character ur not building. #lol ilvl1 #means your broke #go dupe it so you can tell a story that you don't steal when its the only perm item you have ever copied
like what #when you're not sharing bodies #with who #that gay club #near you lol (i'm not going to write that) none of that #why's that
devil got a hold of me a little that last paragraph #lol i dont say 1/10th the shit #i wanna say #howeve HOWEVER howeva
thats still 9/10th's more than all of you.
lol love you noobs hate me all you want #but i got to read what i already wrote. #i like that. #i dont, thats why #its so clean not a joke.
TELL ME IM A PUSSY AND YOU'RE HOTTER THAN ME #whoops!!!!

DA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMADA BOOM NA DARUM NA DA IMA

twist
twist
i'm on that dumb shit #that real high intellect it stands for "more intelligent." anyways its not artificial #its just me #telling you a story #get over myself #im already over you #its what i felt like sharing and writing #before all you
nobody can say #congraulations mission #go yuck fourself. #but everyone can say #anything but hate, #lol you guys aren't fake #its why he doesn't have to try and steal your date.

big deal not really whats that #your grammar silly.
shes not getting in my car (um you're a rapist hun)
lol!!!!! thats if you're an unbeliever (it also means you're a guilty murderer) even if you never done either why's that
its in your heart God shines He's not shun.
His LIGHT #shines brighter #than infinite suns. #the heavenly one #holy of holies
BOW DOWN #end of story. confess ur sins before #him but you better remember TO WHEEP AT HIS FEET don't ever try to kiss him or hug him if you aren't being serious why's that?
#He already killed every generation times the planet. #lmfao!! oyeah yeah

"WHO CAN WAGE WAR WITH THE DEVIL HES A BEAST."
His names Jesus (Elyon God ALmighty)#killed him already. knocked out his teeth. the devil that you speak (God's little evil creation) #that didn't make it into heaven ever again. not big enough even when God condemned him to the abyss where unbelievers go if they dont trutst in THE LORD.
anyways #is it legal to express myself freely #doubt it hurry up and ban him "hehe."
thats why i wanna take over your company if what im doing is ban worthy
#how aren't you illegal? when i take your ass 10 times to court. #so if they find me innocent and you guilty #this wont be a lesson #it will be a love story.
and i love telling stories whats that #everyon got unbanned glory. #you can trade again #just without him. who's that #not gonna tell names #when your guiltier than the biggest rat.
paid of mediators #now dont write that. #lol #anyays ill stop here

cuz this isn't even a page in my eyes #honeybear. #i can write im eternal #stands forever alive. that means what i wanna write i say it #anywhere just not here. Lol #a;lsdkjd;lsfkjlfk;lfkj;lskjflkfd
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm thats the alphabet on your keyboard when you comment if you comment #on my post. let me type it again hangon
qwertyuiop
asdfghjkl
zxcvbnm (thats for anyone of you) that wanna challenge me #i play genji baby #skirmishing quickplay #you already left my game. #baby tag #all-in. #you already folded #lost all my fg cheetos in poker #deleting my perm 08 boots too #i didnt mean baby to mention you however
i been fk'd from a few close friends DONT JUDGE ME LIKE YOU KNOW ME already know the rest #u wouldn't last a second #in actually in death. it a differen't world. #when your brain #isn't in ur fucking skull.
that's just a serial killer #whos that #all u unbelievers thinking ur not evil your heart is murder its rape its steal kill and destroy
unbelievers are utterly slaves and "LOVE" the evils of this world.
stay away from me (i don't wanna waste a prayer on you)
i like my kind believers (aren't so many only a few)
anyways to the point, #im playing overwatch #you're probably not.
now lets all #not get along never wanted to #knew you all along.
ANYWAYS #i love writing you can't take that away from me
NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES #you already banned me #i wanna take people to court #they think freedom of speech and our constitutional rights
is like killing babies in abortion clinics #like covid-19 making up lies #because in their heart only lies like the murder they love and relish the rape and stealing the killing they delight in their hearts aren't converted hates actually murder lusts literally perverted its not love
its not a big deal wanna know why your friend just died on pills now hes in hell #no big deal how come? #its for hitler kills. an unbeliever is hitler to me why? #steal kill destroy #didn't ever build. if he did was only for him #not a real close friend.
God bless you sorry if you hate Jesus #if you asked him he might of actually wanted to save and love "a few more of you." but its your heart #God hates evil, and if you don't ever love Christ #you never will.
to the point is there a point? #imma smoke a fat joint. #not today though hopefully tomorrow when your sucking dick acting hallow
#you probably are why your girlfriends dont swallow #anyways #dont holler at me #all i do is play overwatch and write see.
banned for anything i say hated for everything i did too.
I'm a Christian #i sin. i make mistakes #im not perfect like everyone of you thats the truth #i dont' fit in #i'm accepted in heaven. #i belong to Him. I'm his Child he loves me its beyond a marriage its outside a relationship #Me and God #thats the ultimate
this Dragonblades for everyone including you
next up already left my game #hes back at it again whats that staying up for days #attacking countless hours
dont try to make fun of this #it will take you hours.
this took me about half hour max maybe to write this #id count how many letters this is again #i can write a book in a single day. #without trying you aren't crying whys that #
genjis forgiven you #notice how he hasn't attacked.
s
t
a
r
t
s
t
a
r
t
s
t
a
r
t
s
t
a
r
t
s
t
a
r
t
i
n

3 2 1
#you all just left my game #he didn't even use his dragonblade #game just started #defend or attack what u think?
is it blue or red #whats that? #this book i just wrote to you in under 30 minutes what color does it turn too #when i actually post this dude
#bold and everything #or just fk it lets not post this

POST THIS. i dont need your vouches #i already got God's approval #its okay baby. #stay mean stay clean #i'm a cyborg ninja #genjis only machine.
i dont know what to write its like im saying the same thing #so he doesn't get killed for the shit #she never said.
HALLELUJAH it means praises to the mist high. im gonna post this yuck fou right now not gonna lie.

thats like saying i dont' have rights when i win in court #and than everyone acknowledges

everyone acnkowledges (hate speech isn't free speech)
look at that shit

v

#he already wrote. #taking over your company #dont need a paid or hired lawyer #said if i win you win #im back in the game at it again whats that
i dont like free speech and see if they ban you for writing this i know its evidence.

#so you actually njaguar #ill send you a picture of God's dick #you're gonna choke.
Go Back To Overwatch 2 Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll