d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Mods & Private Realms > Banned Again Lmao Im Done This Time.
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 75.00
Mar 6 2021 06:55pm
Quote (iBruno @ Mar 6 2021 04:43pm)
PoD is a pile of dog shit, it has been getting worse every reset.
This reset was absolutely catastrophic the level of issues is actual mind blowing.
PoD had a season where the server was down for like 20+ days in a row.

PD2 first season ever was already better than pretty much all PoD seasons and the game is widely accepted as a much better version too.
I've played almost every PoD season since 2016.
It is abosutely true that PD2 had a few hiccups early on. They had to take down the servers 2-3 times due to duping issues, which were far less than PoD has had multiple seasons.
And very early on he didn;t have enough servers to deal with the amount of players which was fixed in like 2-3 days the first week.
Claiming PD2 was down 50% of the time is a load of horse shit i played the entire season. I got 4 characters to 99 and a 99 on HC also.

The times I tried playing during the first few weeks every friday it went down and it just kept getting DDoS'd so it wasn't a game you could just load up and play.

I'm glad you like it and hopefully I'm wrong but I'm guessing it's going to get DDoS'd and attacked during the first few weeks of launch. There are obvious reasons as to why that has happened and it has nothing to do with the game.
Gold: 41,934.00
Mar 6 2021 08:07pm
Quote (iBruno @ Mar 6 2021 07:43pm)
PoD is a pile of dog shit, it has been getting worse every reset.
This reset was absolutely catastrophic the level of issues is actual mind blowing.
PoD had a season where the server was down for like 20+ days in a row.

PD2 first season ever was already better than pretty much all PoD seasons and the game is widely accepted as a much better version too.
I've played almost every PoD season since 2016.
It is abosutely true that PD2 had a few hiccups early on. They had to take down the servers 2-3 times due to duping issues, which were far less than PoD has had multiple seasons.
And very early on he didn;t have enough servers to deal with the amount of players which was fixed in like 2-3 days the first week.
Claiming PD2 was down 50% of the time is a load of horse shit i played the entire season. I got 4 characters to 99 and a 99 on HC also.

You hit the nail on the head with this one dude :thumbsup:

I played a lot of pod also few ladders worth got a lvl 94 sin last ladder almost complete self found/traded gear (was before you could trade on jsp in pod)

I deleted pod from computer and never going back again. The recent ladder reset was the cherry on top tho. Green dude just lost what was left of his already dead community

I went on pod discord the other day and said RIP pod November 6th 2020 (pd2 release date) a few people flamed hard then got life ban from pod discord lol
Go Back To Mods & Private Realms Topic List
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll